Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. (3120 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Happy new year Nlanders. For some legal reasons I wouldn't want to put up the name or picture of the guy and the hospital he died . But the hospital is popular along ziks avenue Enugu. He was our friend,very gentle and calm,got married 4years ago and after their wedding he stopped hanging out with us. We asked him why and he said he just wanted to face his family. We said no problem and believed him. Last year June during a traditional wedding of one of us,this our calm and gentle guy came with his wife. Normal,we the guys just organized our table somewhere a bit off the arena and was catching our fun,then something happened,this calm,nice,and gentle man,threw his beer and his glass cup under the table,and before we could understand why he did it,the wife was already there. This was her exact words. (So you are here drinking with this people,Oga let's go) They left,we didn't see him again until first week of December last year,my phone ranged and it was one of us asking me where I was,I told him I was at home and the next was that I should be rushing to that hospital that our guy was rushed there. That day was on a Sunday,so I rushed to the hospital,we met this guy his BP was more than 230,sorry am not a Dr,so I can't really say for sure but I know it was very high,The Drs and nurses where all doing there best and while all this things where happening the wife has not arrived,although she has bn notified,I asked after her they told me she is on her way from shopright mull with there two kids,I said OK. Before they could normalize his BP,the guy gave up the ghost. We cried,the wife came and was crying also. Its true that something must kill a man,but I believe that if he had balanced his gentility with ruggedity,he would ve bn Alive by now. He was buried on the 2nd of this January. Bro, may ur soul RIP.Guys pls don't always keep shut if you are finding things difficult in your marriage or r/ships. Have somebody you can confide in . The same applies to ladies. Speak up. Thanks and stay blessed.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by whitebeard(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
Wow..RIP to him
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by Thewesterner(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
RIP
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by benzene00: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
In a nutshell

DON'T BE A PUSSY NIGGA

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
So you now concluded that gentility was the cause of his untimely death simply because he was probably drinking alcohol and on seeing his wife who may be against him consuming such drinks decided to throw it under the table in order not to give her something to talk about?. Oga, go find out the root causes of High Blood Pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by ABBkelvin(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
I guess modern men are too concerned conforming to society standard which at the end of the day will ruin your masculinity and turn you to femine wussy. Always have your own personal space and create time for yourself. Improve your life everyday with anything that benefit you. Don't hide from yourself, don't let the society dictate for you, stop saving face and take up challenge from anything that threaten your masculinity. It's time for men to go back to the caveman acient days mentality or else we get lost in the pool of our opposite gender cruel manipulation. As a man be SELFISH and always think for yourself first before any other thing. You own your life, live it to the maximum and never stop doing what makes you happy. You will be happy with or without women in your life if you have a high self esteem. Strive to build your personality it's a sure way to increase self esteem. Don't succumb to popular opinion. I don't even know where to start from with men falling anyhow into trap of women manipulation.

6 Likes

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by Stevengerd(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Wetin dis epistle kon teach us?

1 Like

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by ABBkelvin(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Stevengerd:
Men should stop seeking acceptance from women and society. Think and do things for yourself without obligation to please anyone.

6 Likes

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
So you now concluded that gentility was the cause of his untimely death simply because he was probably drinking alcohol and on seeing his wife who may be against him consuming such drinks decided to throw it under the table in order not to give her something to talk about?. Oga, go find out the root causes of High Blood Pressure.
. Yes he was too soft and weak. Was stopped from keeping any friends,even relatives don't visit him,He was isolated,he threw it under the table because he was scared of what the wife will do to him when they get home. We know him too well,he was a jolly gud fellow before he got married,though very calm and doesn't like problem with anybody.During the burial,everybody was aware of what killed him .

6 Likes

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Stevengerd:
. .Sorry you won't understand the message passed because its not about sex and unclad pix.

3 Likes

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by ABBkelvin(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. .Sorry you won't understand the message passed because its not about sex and unclad pix.
Lol... savagery. He needs to grow up and man up joor.

1 Like

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
ABBkelvin:

Lol... savagery. He needs to grow up and man up joor.
. But that's the only thing most youths of today are all craving for. So I wasnt surprised at all.Where's the grand master,Ubunja? Seems he is busy?
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by ABBkelvin(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. But that's the only thing most youths of today are all craving for. So I wasnt surprised at all.Where's the grand master,Ubunja? Seems his busy?
Man's gat life to live. He will come around sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by Stevengerd(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
What's this one saying....Abeg nairaland no be ur Family house.
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
RIP to your friend.

Excessive gentility can kill anyone.
But how exactly did you know that's what killed him? Do you know if he has any medical condition that requires him to quit alcohol?

If he is your friend, you should be mourning him privately.
Not trying to use his death, which you are not so sure of the details surrounding it...to create a thread.

1 Like

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:
RIP to your friend.

Excessive gentility can kill anyone.
But how exactly did you know that's what killed him? Do you know if he has any medical condition that requires him to quit alcohol?

If he is your friend, you should be mourning him privately.
Not trying to use his death, which you are not so sure of the details surrounding it...to create a thread.
. Let me answer your first question. He is my very gud pal,we graduated together but in different dept.We,I mean all our friends knew when his problems started and to be honest we warned him that he is too soft,but you know how things work here,you can't tell a man or a woman what to do about a difficult spouse,you can only advice him or her,which was what we did.The younger brother is also our age mate,so he roll with us and always complains of domestic violence the guy is going thru,but if a man has not called you to come and interfere or make peace between him and the wife,you can't just dabble into it. All of us that are in Enugu here knows what the guy was passing thru in his house,mind you,he owns the building.He will always tell his bro to relax that she will change.Was there when he gave up,and before he died he had stroke on one part of his entire body,in fact that was my first time of seeing that,I didn't want to go into much details because of some reasons. The thread is just for us to learn one or two things,dats all.

4 Likes

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by pocohantas(f): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Let me answer your first question. He is my very gud pal,we graduated together but in different dept.We,I mean all our friends knew when his problems started and to be honest we warned him that he is too soft,but you know how things work here,you can't tell a man or a woman what to do about a difficult spouse,you can only advice him or her,which was what we did.The younger brother is also our age mate,so he roll with us and always complains of domestic violence the guy is going thru,but if a man has not called you to come and interfere or make peace between him and the wife,you can't just dabble into it. All of us that are in Enugu here knows what the guy was passing thru in his house,mind you,he owns the building.He will always tell his bro to relax that she will change.Was there when he gave up,and before he died he had stroke on one part of his entire body,in fact that was my first time of seeing that,I didn't want to go into much details because of some reasons. The thread is just for us to learn one or two things,dats all.

Sad story.
Maybe he was scared of what people will say.
You've already tagged him soft and weak.

Men should know when to speak up and stop dying in silence.

1 Like

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by saabright(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:

argument, quarrels, excessive talking......I left my ex- cos of DAT.....am extremely gentle too......I once told my sister DAT if I marry my ex-, I doubt if I will live till 40

that's exactly what killed the man
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
[s]Happy new year Nlanders. For some legal reasons I wouldn't want to put up the name or picture of the guy and the hospital he died . But the hospital is popular along ziks avenue Enugu. He was our friend,very gentle and calm,got married 4years ago and after their wedding he stopped hanging out with us. We asked him why and he said he just wanted to face his family. We said no problem and believed him. Last year June during a traditional wedding of one of us,this our calm and gentle guy came with his wife. Normal,we the guys just organized our table somewhere a bit off the arena and was catching our fun,then something happened,this calm,nice,and gentle man,threw his beer and his glass cup under the table,and before we could understand why he did it,the wife was already there. This was her exact words. (So you are here drinking with this people,Oga let's go) They left,we didn't see him again until first week of December last year,my phone ranged and it was one of us asking me where I was,I told him I was at home and the next was that I should be rushing to that hospital that our guy was rushed there. That day was on a Sunday,so I rushed to the hospital,we met this guy his BP was more than 230,sorry am not a Dr,so I can't really say for sure but I know it was very high,The Drs and nurses where all doing there best and while all this things where happening the wife has not arrived,although she has bn notified,I asked after her they told me she is on her way from shopright mull with there two kids,I said OK. Before they could normalize his BP,the guy gave up the ghost. We cried,the wife came and was crying also. Its true that something must kill a man,but I believe that if he had balanced his gentility with ruggedity,he would ve bn Alive by now. He was buried on the 2nd of this January. Bro, may ur soul RIP.Guys pls don't always keep shut if you are finding things difficult in your marriage or r/ships. Have somebody you can confide in . The same applies to ladies. Speak up. Thanks and stay blessed.[/s]

CAUSES OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE FoR DUMMIES.

What Causes High Blood Pressure?

The exact causes of high blood pressure are not known, but several things may play a role, including:

Smoking

Being overweight or obese

Lack of physical activity

Too much salt in the diet

Too much alcohol consumption (more
than1to2drinks per day)

Stress

Older age

Genetics

Family history of highblood pressure

Chronic kidney disease

Adrenalandthyroiddisorders

Sleep apnea

ESSENTIAL HYPERTENSION

In as many as 95% of highblood pressure cases in the U.S., the underlying cause can't be found. This type of high blood pressure is called "essential hypertension."
Though essential hypertension remains somewhat mysterious, it has beenlinked to certain risk factors. Highblood pressure tends to run in families and is more likely to affect men than women. Age and race also play a role. In the United States,blacks aret wice as likely as whites to have high blood pressure, althoughthe gap begins to narrow around age 44. After age 65, black women have thehighest incidence of high blood pressure.
Essential hypertension is also greatly influenced by diet and lifestyle. The link between salt and high bloodpressure is especially compelling.People living on the northern islands of Japan eat more salt per capita than anyone else in the world and have the highest incidence of essential hypertension. [b]By contrast, people who add no salt to their food show virtually no traces of essential hypertension.
Most people with high bloodpressure are "salt sensitive," meaning that anything more than the minimal bodily need for salt is too much for them and increases their blood pressure.[/b]Other factors that can raisethe risk of having essential hypertension include obesity ; diabetes ;stress; insufficient intake of potassium , calcium ,and magnesium ;lack of physical activity ;and chronic alcohol consumption.
https://www.webmd.com/hypertension-high-blood-pressure/guide/blood-pressure-causes

1 Like

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by ibnzubair(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Happy new year Nlanders. For some legal reasons I wouldn't want to put up the name or picture of the guy and the hospital he died . But the hospital is popular along ziks avenue Enugu. He was our friend,very gentle and calm,got married 4years ago and after their wedding he stopped hanging out with us. We asked him why and he said he just wanted to face his family. We said no problem and believed him. Last year June during a traditional wedding of one of us,this our calm and gentle guy came with his wife. Normal,we the guys just organized our table somewhere a bit off the arena and was catching our fun,then something happened,this calm,nice,and gentle man,threw his beer and his glass cup under the table,and before we could understand why he did it,the wife was already there. This was her exact words. (So you are here drinking with this people,Oga let's go) They left,we didn't see him again until first week of December last year,my phone ranged and it was one of us asking me where I was,I told him I was at home and the next was that I should be rushing to that hospital that our guy was rushed there. That day was on a Sunday,so I rushed to the hospital,we met this guy his BP was more than 230,sorry am not a Dr,so I can't really say for sure but I know it was very high,The Drs and nurses where all doing there best and while all this things where happening the wife has not arrived,although she has bn notified,I asked after her they told me she is on her way from shopright mull with there two kids,I said OK. Before they could normalize his BP,the guy gave up the ghost. We cried,the wife came and was crying also. Its true that something must kill a man,but I believe that if he had balanced his gentility with ruggedity,he would ve bn Alive by now. He was buried on the 2nd of this January. Bro, may ur soul RIP.Guys pls don't always keep shut if you are finding things difficult in your marriage or r/ships. Have somebody you can confide in . The same applies to ladies. Speak up. Thanks and stay blessed.

My dear sir, Alcohol is a risk factor for hypertension. Besides that, there is only a 5% evidence that links stress -emotional or physical to hypertension.

RIP to him, but don't conclude on the cause of his hypertensio or death
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Sad story.
Maybe he was scared of what people will say.
You've already tagged him soft and weak.

Men should know when to speak up and stop dying in silence.
. Not only men,everybody. Domestic violence is very bad.
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by sodiqapril(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
h
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

CAUSES OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE FoR DUMMIES.

What Causes High Blood Pressure?

The exact causes of high blood pressure are not known, but several things may play a role, including:

Smoking

Being overweight or obese

Lack of physical activity

Too much salt in the diet

Too much alcohol consumption (more
than1to2drinks per day)

Stress

Older age

Genetics

Family history of highblood pressure

Chronic kidney disease

Adrenalandthyroiddisorders

Sleep apnea

ESSENTIAL HYPERTENSION

Inasmany as95% of highblood pressurecasesintheU.S., the underlyingcausecan't befound. This type of high bloodpressureiscalled "essential hypertension."
Thoughessentialhypertension remainssomewhatmysterious, it has beenlinked tocertainrisk factors. Highblood pressuretends to run infamiliesandismore likelyto affectmen thanwomen. Ageand racealso playarole. In the United States,blacksaretwiceas likelyas whites tohave high blood pressure, althoughthe gapbeginstonarrow around age44. Afterage65, black womenhave thehighestincidence ofhigh bloodpressure.
Essentialhypertension isalso greatlyinfluenced bydietand lifestyle. The linkbetween saltand highbloodpressureisespecially compelling.Peopleliving onthe northernislandsof Japaneatmore saltpercapitathananyoneelsein theworldand have thehighest incidenceofessential hypertension. By contrast, peoplewhoaddno salt to their food show virtually no traces ofessential hypertension.
Most people with high bloodpressure are "salt sensitive," meaning that anythingmore thantheminimal bodily needfor salt istoomuch for themandincreasestheir blood pressure.Other factors that can raisethe risk of havingessential hypertensionincludeobesity ; diabetes ;stress; insufficientintake ofpotassium , calcium ,and magnesium ;lackof physicalactivity ;and chronicalcohol consumption.
https://www.webmd.com/hypertension-high-blood-pressure/guide/blood-pressure-causes
. Nobody is disputing all u wrote here. The guy has never been diagnosed of or termed a HBP patient,the Bp and the Stoke came and before anything could happen,he died. Mind you it was friends that he called that rushed and took him to the hospital the wife was nowhere,which means he might ve bn sick and nobody cared to take him to hospital until it became worst.
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Nobody is disputing all u wrote here. The guy has never been diagnosed of or termed a HBP patient,the Bp and the Stoke came and before anything could happen,he died. Mind you it was friends that he called that rushed and took him to the hospital the wife was nowhere,which means he might ve bn sick and nobody cared to take him to hospital until it became worst.

you can be hypertensitive without knowing. you can't know unless you check. people won't care about their health and take precautions, when they come down with stroke they blame wife, husband, uncle or village people.

2 Likes

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
ibnzubair:

My dear sir, Alcohol is a risk factor for hypertension. Besides that, there is only a 5% evidence that links stress -emotional or physical to hypertension.

RIP to him, but don't conclude on the cause of his hypertensio or death
. And you are forgetting that too much quarrel, talking,too much arguments,constant fighting,nagging,isolation can increase ones BP? The guy doesn't miss up,he was stopped from associating with people even relatives except the wife gives him a go ahead. Don't worry we know what we are saying. Even the wife knew this things am telling are all true.

2 Likes

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

you can be hypersensitive without knowing. you can't know unless you check. people won't care about their health and take precautions, when they come down with stroke they blame wife, husband, uncle or village people.
. No problem. Thanks
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by ibnzubair(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. And you are forgetting that too much quarrel, talking,too much arguments,constant fighting,nagging,isolation can increase ones BP? The guy doesn't miss up,he was stopped from associating with people even relatives except the wife gives him a go ahead. Don't worry we know what we are saying. Even the wife knew this things am telling are all true.

I see you have made up your mind as to the cause of his death. Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong.

I do not deny that his wife has a big role nor do I accept, but I will advise that whenever you judge people or events, do so based on facts and not emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
ibnzubair:

I see you have made up your mind as to the cause of his death. Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong.

I do not deny that his wife has a big role nor do I accept, but I will advise that whenever you judge people or events, do so based on facts and not emotions.
Bro I got u.Am not even judging her based on anything,nor accusing her but I brought it up here for us to learn not to be keeping silent on some issues.If for eg my wife complained to you that am maltreating her but she doesn't know how to go about it,ope u will believe her,so how are u sure most of us didn't know what the guy was passing thru in his house. You are guy and you can agree with me that sometimes, guys sits and discuss abt family issues and also gossip about those that are not there present. There's nothing to hide,we all knew what he went thru before his demise. Before I forget,you know Eboue,former arsnal player? He committed sucide ,do you know why? He left all his finances, all his properties for his wife to control. She sued for divorce and it went her way,they gave her everything the guy suffered for and rendered him useless. He just committed suicide. And I now ask,If he hadn't left everything in her possession would she ve known all his assess? He was weak.Sure you know he is not the only player who has gone through divorce?

1 Like

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by Jman06(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Na wa o!

R.I.P to the guy.

Those with bad spouses are crying while those with good ones are killing them.
Cruel world!

1 Like

Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by xcommando(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
I can relate to your write up
Re: Men Becareful,excessive Gentility Can Kill You. by ozome15(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2018
ABBkelvin:
I guess modern men are too concerned conforming to society standard which at the end of the day will ruin your masculinity and turn your to femine wussy. Always have your own personal space and create time for yourself. Improve your life everyday with anything that benefit you. Don't hide from yourself, don't let the society dictate for you, stop saving face and take up challenge from anything that threaten your masculinity. It's time for men to go back to the caveman acient days mentality or else we get lost in the pool of our opposite gender cruel manipulation. As a man be SELFISH and always think for yourself first before any other thing. You own your life, live it to the maximum and never stop doing what makes you happy. You will be happy with or without women in your life if you have a high self esteem. Strive to build your personality it's a sure way to increase self esteem. Don't succumb to popular opinion. I don't even know where to start from with men falling anyhow into trap of women manipulation.
. Well said my man. It is all about myself first.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Made You To Be A Player? / Here’s The Leaked Kasarani SEX TAPE That Has Gone Viral, (VIDEO) / Share Your Worst Date Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.