Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1000 Views)

My Gf Is Cheating On Me. What Shud I Do Since I Caught Her Red Handed. / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Canaanland: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello upid
Re: . by TrapHedges(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
So all the girls out there lol
dont break up with her
cheat on her in a bad way..i mean Bleep her sister or bestie
Re: . by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
next time walk out on her undecided
Re: . by phintohlar(f): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
How can i tell u what to do when i don't even understand ur English

1 Like

Re: . by greatnaija01: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
LOVE HER MORE AND FORGIVE HER.

SIT HER DOWN AND LISTEN TO HER TO UNDERSTAND WHY SHE DID IT.... maybe she feels you are insensitive

LOVE IS NOT EVEN WHAT MAKES RELATIONSHIPS WORK... alot of peeps who break-UP actually still love themselves but they cant cope due to mis-match IN priorities.

LOVE is not even an emotional thing... If you truly love her... then bear with her and accept her trash and clean her up... that's LIFE.

no one is perfect o.
kindly study about ladies and know how to treat them better and they will bring the world under your feet.... BUT IF SHE IS TIRED OF YOU THEN LET HER GO... God will provide another.
Re: . by Kingoflotto(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Canaanland:
Hello romance landers
I need advice my girlfriend walk out on me today when I invited her to an occasion today

My friend called her back if not she would have carried bike
I was so dissapointed cos this is the lady I love all my life and i didn't expect that from her....

Now the painful part of it she makes me another and I told her how silly is she?

She told me too am so stupid

I hate embarrassement too what shud I do

guy u have to be patient ...remember two wrongs dont make a right ...seems ur galfrnd got some issues but there must have been a reason she did that....cos there is no smoke without fire....so u gotta apply wisdom nd maturity..dont be in a haste ..u could observe her for a few days or try to ask her y she behaved like dat nd if she refuses.....just b a man nd observe then from ur discovery u would d next thing ....gals are some damn complex beings....just act with caution
Re: . by nnamdizen(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
"Now the painful part of it she makes me another and I told her how silly is she?"

I will shook mouth in this your mata, if only you could explain the above sentence.
Re: . by Chuksdede(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
bro its simple Fashy her.,....and thank me leta
Re: . by eph12(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
This one is normal na. Happens even in marriage.
Re: . by EricBloodAxe: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ur own case no b here

Re: . by emeijeh(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
As she is walking out, pls work on your english
Re: . by godwineli(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
return the favour,end of story.
Canaanland:
Hello romance landers
I need advice my girlfriend walk out on me today when I invited her to an occasion today

My friend called her back if not she would have carried bike
I was so dissapointed cos this is the lady I love all my life and i didn't expect that from her....

Now the painful part of it she makes me another and I told her how silly is she?

She told me too am so stupid

I hate embarrassement too what shud I do

Re: . by FitnessDoctor: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Canaanland

Men are naturally dominant in relationships and it seems that you relationship, you are both equal.. so i don't see any reason why you should be suprised by her behaviour.. In my relationship, I set out it out clear.. about who is the dominant and who is the submissive..

This puts control in my hands in my relationships... If you still want this girl, then the best thing to do is to remind her that you are the man in the relationship and men don't get talked to like that by a woman they are dating, or any woman for that matter..

Also, she might just be frustrated or stressed out and then she let out those words.. So you need to give her some space to calm down and let her explain things to you...

But remember to clear up the lines or this situation will repeat itself over and over again.

There so many childish comments here.. with the worst coming from these two TrapHedges slimthugchimee2
Re: . by pedrilo: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Girls r not taking it easy wit guys in relationship nowadays oh. Complain everywhere
Re: . by TrapHedges(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Canaanland

Men are naturally dominant in relationships and it seems that you relationship, you are both equal.. so i don't see any reason why you should be suprised by her behaviour.. In my relationship, I set out it out clear.. about who is the dominant and who is the submissive..

This puts control in my hands in my relationships... If you still want this girl, then the best thing to do is to remind her that you are the man in the relationship and men don't get talked to like that by a woman they are dating, or any woman for that matter..

Also, she might just be frustrated or stressed out and then she let out those words.. So you need to give her some space to calm down and let her explain things to you...

But remember to clear up the lines or this situation will repeat itself over and over again.

There so many childish comments here.. with the worst coming from these two TrapHedges slimthugchimee2

granpa amos

how r u sir ?
Want snuff?
Re: . by ednut1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Another weak fellow spotted

(1) (Reply)

Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! / Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband / Sex Secrets Every Man, Woman Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.