Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Weed Smokers Are Happy In South Africa Following The Legalization For Adult - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weed Smokers Are Happy In South Africa Following The Legalization For Adult (529 Views)

Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Would You Endorse The Legalization Of Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weed Smokers Are Happy In South Africa Following The Legalization For Adult by moderngist2: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2017
The Western Cape High Court has ruled that it is an infringement to ban the use of dagga (Weed or Cannabis) by adults in private homes.
According to a report by News24, the ruling allows for the possession, cultivation, and use of dagga at home for private use.
“It has also ruled that Parliament must change sections of the Drug Trafficking Act, as well as the Medicines Control Act,” stated at the report.

This must be done within 24 months. The ruling comes... CLICK TO READ MORE...http://moderngist.com/lover-cant-without-boobs-nollywood-actress-opens
Re: Weed Smokers Are Happy In South Africa Following The Legalization For Adult by suso(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Igbobians
Re: Weed Smokers Are Happy In South Africa Following The Legalization For Adult by lazsnaira(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Weed Smokers Are Happy In South Africa Following The Legalization For Adult by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Blaze it up!!!!!

There was an ongoing court case involving a Rastafari man, so he probably won based on religious grounds.
Re: Weed Smokers Are Happy In South Africa Following The Legalization For Adult by Lawless101(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2017
I cant wait to see this type of development in Nigeria.
Re: Weed Smokers Are Happy In South Africa Following The Legalization For Adult by deathstroke(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:
Blaze it up!!!!!

There was an ongoing court case involving a Rastafari man, so he probably won based on religious grounds.
do you kush? grin cheesy
Re: Weed Smokers Are Happy In South Africa Following The Legalization For Adult by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2017
deathstroke:
do you kush? grin cheesy

Lol, no I don't. But I support fairness. People have a right to practise their beliefs just as long as they're not hurting anybody by doing so.
Re: Weed Smokers Are Happy In South Africa Following The Legalization For Adult by deathstroke(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, no I don't. But I support fairness. People have a right to practise their beliefs just as long as they're not hurting anybody by doing so.
ooh aiit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Dating A Sin? / Guys,would You Give Up Your Left 'ball' For This? / Is This Love Or Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.