Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome (750 Views)

When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? / A Lady Openly Proclaims Her Love For A Married On Her Whatsapp Status / Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome by ChristisGod: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2017
If a lady says a particular man is handsome would that mean the woman is interested in or could be interested in that man??
Re: If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2017
no he just get feelings for him though if she's married but if she's single Na opportunity b dat ooo
Re: If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Nah. I say that a lot to men that I think are handsome. No big deal, I do that to ladies too.
Re: If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2017
Nah. I say that a lot to men that I think are handsome. No big deal
Re: If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome by Fernandowski(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2017
lovelygurl:
Nah. I say that a lot to men that I think are handsome. No big deal
you wicked ooo

be giving guys fake green lights
Re: If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome by shinarlaura(f): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
I don't see that as a big deal. I usually say that but it don't mean am giving him a green light or interested in him.
Re: If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2017
Fernandowski:
you wicked ooo

be giving guys fake green lights

No lool no I don't. I just don't see it has a big deal. As in you don't go into a relationship just because of looks come on
Re: If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome by Fernandowski(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

No lool no I don't. I just don't see it has a big deal. As in you don't go into a relationship just because of looks come on
you are damn right but my point is that some desperate guys will take it as a sign you wanna fling with em and might go ahead to ask you out
Re: If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fernandowski:
you are damn right but my point is that some desperate guys will take it as a sign you wanna fling with em and might go ahead to ask you out

Lol then I'll just laughing it off and tell them no in a way that they wouldn't ask again
Re: If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome by Victornezzar: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
lovelygurl:
Nah. I say that a lot to men that I think are handsome. No big deal, I do that to ladies too.
Hi can we be friends

(1) (Reply)

US Federal Court Rules Females Are Free To Display Their Breasts In Public / Can One Ever Go Through Facebook In Peace? / Lose Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.