Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (71370 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:
House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Last night something happened. I'm staying in one bed room flat. Since her mum came for omugo/visit. I left the bedroom for them and start staying in the parlor. At night, I do expect her to join me in the parlor because our baby is two months and...

Last week, I have to beg her to join me in the parlor which she did. Three ocassions, I tried making love to her, she said... MY MUM IS AROUND AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER PRESENCE. Seriously I got offended and did it without her offer. Up till now she don't like joining me in the parlor.

If I should do away runs now they will start complaining.

Pals you guys should pls advice me urgently because if this continues, I might do the otherwise.

Thanks

is that ur breakfast or dinner? , tell me
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by steppins: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
KardinalZik:
Op must be an Afonja/Zombie....na only them get impatience when it comes to bleeping.

But on a more serious note:

Can't you just send that old old woman away? There are two ways you can do that:
1. Tell her she need to travel back (active approach)
2. Make the house inconducive for her until she voluntarily goes back (passive approach)

I recommend the second approach.

It is your house and family, for crying out loud: why will she be a killjoy in your home? Abi na family house you dey stay?
You call this advice? You have no business in the family section.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by jblack93(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Op,this is your second family issue on nairaland....
Are you the only married man on nairaland
Did you marry your wife on nairaland
Please stop congesting our cyberspace with your small family wahala.Thanks

Welldone

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by bobfash(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
1. be more persuasive.
2. be more romantic.
3. be adventurous.
4. show more concern.
5. help around.
6. joke about it and tell her you need it.
7. she will help you find a way to enter.

note: some married women may demand for sex from their husbands just a few weeks after childbirth. sex is a good thing to only in marriage
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by mario383: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Me don tire too. This issue is too little and smallest issue to visit N/land to complain. But one thing be say some of these boys too like to make love. Na something we do tire this boy wey be starter dey desturb here.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fantastic! Situation! An excuse to go and fork that girl you ve been chasing since last month, I would do the same grin if I were you. Good luck!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by steppins: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Berbierklaus(f): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
gypsey:
Fantastic! Situation! An excuse to go and fork that girl you ve been chasing since last month, I would do the same grin if I were you. Good luck!
grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by dabrightt: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
ifyalways:
Two children plus you and wifey in a room and parlour? And thats excluding visitors like Granny them.

Oga no vex but I think you should channel your energy on making more money so you can move your family into a 2 bedroom atleast.

Truly, it's awkward to make love in such a set-up knowing lil'baby can wake at any time, making Granny wake and then hear her daughter moaning. If Granny had her own room or there's a lil privacy like you and wife to a room by yourself, she might allow you cut show small.

Sorry o. Get your vaseline or soap and gba ncha. cheesy
I dnt blame u I blame the unreasonable mumu that like ur comment..
People like u are just proud and fake using any opportunity at their finger to form on internet..
People like you na face me face u their mama born them for okokomaiko them go come nairaland come dey form say them come frm good background..

Moral Lesson: Never speak anyhow to someone seeking advice especially on family issue be more wise,desiplined and organised in ur comment

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

grin
Why the shiny teeth? Fine girl tongue how are you?
Remember me?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Sarah20A(f): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:
House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Last night something happened. I'm staying in one bed room flat. Since her mum came for omugo/visit. I left the bedroom for them and start staying in the parlor. At night, I do expect her to join me in the parlor because our baby is two months and...

Last week, I have to beg her to join me in the parlor which she did. Three ocassions, I tried making love to her, she said... MY MUM IS AROUND AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER PRESENCE. Seriously I got offended and did it without her offer. Up till now she don't like joining me in the parlor.

Pals you guys should pls advice me urgently because if this continues, I might do the otherwise.

Thanks

2 months is too early , please put yourself together
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by steppins: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
WomanOfRace:

Good afternoon sir, pls are you married ?

God bless you for just this.
Smh. That's why men cheat on you guys for years and you won't even know.
In what world do you think a married guy won't have sex for six months, and he's not even sick or incapacitated?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by mario383: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

You won't understand... I have benefited so much from nairaland.

I love my family and nothing can change it. Nairaland is my second home. I confide in you guys because I only take the good advices and do away with the useless one that people like you give.

Today, I do say thank ma to my mother Inlaw and everybody around.

Unless you, you don't benefit and take the best advise as I do on this platform.

Thanks
You too like love making. Wetin dey do una sef?. In our time we give clear two months before making love. But you these jet age boys will do every thing fast fast. Why are you people always in are hurry?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Berbierklaus(f): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
gypsey:
Why the shiny teeth? Fine girl tongue how are you?
Remember me?
I'm fine,yes ke,that was why I quoted you.

You've cut your hair.
How are you too
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I'm fine,yes ke,that was why I quoted you.

You've cut your hair.
How are you too
i didn't cut me hair i put it on pony am doing great how are you? You own all that boobs? *jokes * grin nice! tongue
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by paulpery: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Deaden your body for now. I have not had sex for seven months now because my wife had miscarriage and complications set in. No sex for now. Although I miss it badly

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by OKUCHI11(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
JLM:
Hmm sex is really the poor man's golf. Keep thinking about sex when your mates are thinking about how to leave poverty and create a better life for their families. You think if you were living in a duplex or mansion with housekeepers to help her out and children comfortable, she will not feel more relaxed enough to give you sex?Even with comfort. Do you know how a woman feels after pushing out a baby, getting torn and stitched. I live in a 4 bedroom flat with help and basic comfort yet I felt so suffocated after birth n irritated plus the pains and breastfeeding issues.

You are here ranting. Better be grateful that that poor woman is putting up with your mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Berbierklaus(f): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
gypsey:
i didn't cut me hair i put it on pony am doing great how are you? You own all that boobs? *jokes * grin nice! tongue
No I don't,I borrowed some from my sister just take take some pic embarassed

Maybe you can help me,I want to do plastic surgery to increase it tongue
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Coolgent(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

Thanks

Bros may be u dey cry and sing national anthem during sex! Thats why your Wife is afraid that her Mum wil hear u. grin
Anyway have a change of scene i.e take your Wife to a small hotel (or somewhere) that u can afford and knack her to ur satisfaction, perhaps once per week until ur inlaw left.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

No I don't,I borrowed some from my sister just take take some pic embarassed

Maybe you can help me,I want to do plastic surgery to increase it tongue
naa! I don't think you will need a plastic (fake boobs) surgery I am sure you look nice as you are so does your boobs how ever small they are.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by hotspec(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Somebody has personal issues relating to his home, he turns to where he tot he could get helped, but u and some 317 other people dt liked ur comment asked him not to disturb again. Where do u want him to turn to? Dtz d diff btw 9ja and othr 1st world country. We attach so much importance to everything and mislead people, but quick to judge.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Pamelayoung: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
This op is a senseless sexmaniac
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by condomuser: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Arhh two months without sex is a long time nah, you sef fit dey one week without sex?

A functional body system requires sex at least once a week even if you work 16 hours/day.

Lilyqueeny:
it seems you are a sex addict.

Your baby is just two months
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by bejite: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kids shouldn't be getting married. Them no go hear. NL has become a place you settle your family issues. Even the trivial ones.

Dude, you shouldn't be married in the first place.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by jaszplus12(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmmm...some people are just advising based on "no experience"!
Agreed you live in a small room
Agreed MIL dey around
Agreed wifey dey feel shy
Agreed baby is just 2 months old...
All this is your lot..
Now your body is now calling for action, those telling you to wait have their hormones and you have yiurs to contend with. They can't understand how you feel about it.
Bro...calmly and subtly coax your wife with slight touches during the day and eye contact she will know how you need the bleep...if you are smart enough to arouse her she will give in soon. MIL at home or not. Personally I'm of the opinion that gentle love making helps heal the wife and eases tension in her too. I know your wife just feels her mum should not see her as giving in too early...she's yours mould her to taste for you and you for her...
Funny I was very shy first time I took my wife to my mum ...didn't want to sleep in same room but my wife said "show her you love me" I didn't waste any time thinking otherwise!! Good luck bro...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by ominirajj: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

I understand..... I have condom at home and never intended pregnanting her.. My first issue was two years in between and that's my plan for the third issue by the grace of God.
I advice u to just take it easy on her. Allow the woman make she rest . Abeg
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by charzy26(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Op got the pain and area, u re coming from don't mind the kids rubbishing u. she is ur wife and sure u got that right to sex, but one thing like u stated u live in a room and parlor house, and sure sex in the seating room when u have ur mom in-law in the room ain't safe. she could pop out to pee or any other stuff could bring her out and could meet u guys in the act, from dis I guess ur wife is very private and personal about sex, but sure hear her own story out, weda married or not its weird for a mum to hear her daughter moan or see her in the act. bro try kip d libido on the low for d time being.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by WomanOfRace(f): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
steppins:

Smh. That's why men cheat on you guys for years and you won't even know.
In what world do you think a married guy won't have sex for six months, and he's not even sick or incapacitated?

hmmm, so you are telling me it's not possible ? with a nursing wife , he should try as much to manage it. That's same reason a married man will complain his wife's V is so slack after a kid.

Allow a woman to heal and get back, they won't hear ...later they will start roaming around looking for tight V.

Some will even go the length to abuse the poor woman verbally, as if it is her fault or a crime she brought your child into the world.

6 months won't kill you.

As for the OP, he should listen to his wife. Quite embarrassing with the mom just few steps away; the wife may be stressed too.

Some people can be really inconsiderate.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by princechurchill(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
annnikky:

Can u s3x ur wife 2mnths after delivery undecided

What do you expect me to do after been alone through out the time of her pregnancy
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by usamali(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

Thanks

I know u can't do without doing it,I know u moan wen u are doing it,I know mama is arund,I know u ve an exCape rout already,I know u wanted it in the parlor, I know ur baby is two months only...but Bro Come oh,if u stay without it till mama goes back
will it be the end of the marriage?if yes,keep forcing her,if no njoy ur wife ,ur family without seeking for sex e every now and them.marriage is till the end of time(death) grow up now,.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by ominirajj: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
modestofynest:
Nobody done advice u on what to remedy this self brother come close, I say come closer make I whisper something for ur ear make people no hearam come u get N1000 or N500 if yes then locate the nearest brothel near u na Bleep u Wan use dey quarrel this days go Bleep and thank me later
U are the crazy TYPE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.