Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,568 members, 7,958,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (71844 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by princechurchill(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=annnikky post=55200717]
So u can't stay without s3x for 5months abi[/quote
I mean close to 8months ]
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by annnikky(f): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=princechurchill post=55205859][/quote]
Iffa hear sey u stay till that tym undecided
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by abimic(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
What your views are... @Jodha and @jerrytemi.. ..?
I expected first the place should heal which I'm not sure two months would have being enough but assuming it has healed at the moment,the presence of granny shouldn't pose any threat, one reason I like sometimes, understanding ladies, the man even sounds 20th century, I expected he should have re strategized since granny was coming, him and his wife should have started bathing together rather than him sleeping parlor and be inviting his wife to parlor to make love when all of a sudden, anyone could burst in at that time which in turn could lower self esteem. I just wonder why couples don't cultivate the habit of bathing together even when opportunities avail itself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by lebete3000: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
oshe11:
Just IMAGINE doing It all stark NAKED n den ur mother INLAW walks IN......

Since na Sex U want n she doesnt wanna do it cos of mumsy's presence, Y nt do it wen Mumsy isnt around or if she is alws around Y Nt take her to a HOTEL n f#ck as much as U want till d next Hotel MEETING?

Hotel part d best advise so far.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by princechurchill(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
annnikky:

This gal ehhh inbox me
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Bimpe29: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Even though your wife is being selfish, you don't have to play away game for no reason.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Jodha(f): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
abimic:
What your views are... @Jodha and @jerrytemi.. ..?
I expected first the place should heal which I'm not sure two months would have being enough but assuming it has healed at the moment,the presence of granny shouldn't pose any threat, one reason I like sometimes, understanding ladies, the man even sounds 20th century, I expected he should have re strategized since granny was coming, him and his wife should have started bathing together rather than him sleeping parlor and be inviting his wife to parlor to make love when all of a sudden, anyone could burst in at that time which in turn could lower self esteem. I just wonder why couples don't cultivate the habit of bathing together even when opportunities avail itself.

The baby is just two months nah.. Does he wants to kill his wife... He should allow her rest.. Jhoor
. Plus it'll take like 6 months for her to heal.. 2 months is way too early..
About the mom... His wife is totally right.. Since there is no other room.. He should wait..

Bathing together would be awkward nah.. Since the mother is around... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by tellmanny(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
darioNaharis:
You sef, your baby is just two months and you want another sperm to win another race grin grin

That's why there's something called self-service. Get your mobile device, some lotion, some paper wipes and ease yourself grin grin

Xvideos oo, not waptrick

Bros, EWU is your name. Walahi u got me rolling on the floor.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by steppins: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
WomanOfRace:

hmmm, so you are telling me it's not possible ? with a nursing wife , he should try as much to manage it. That's same reason a married man will complain his wife's V is so slack after a kid.

Allow a woman to heal and get back, they won't hear ...later they will start roaming around looking for tight V.

Some will even go the length to abuse the poor woman verbally, as if it is her fault or a crime she brought your child into the world.

6 months won't kill you.

As for the OP, he should listen to his wife. Quite embarrassing with the mom just few steps away; the wife may be stressed too.

Some people can be really inconsiderate.
Story. If he's not knacking the woman, he's getting it somewhere else. Just have that into your mind.
A man can only be celibate because he wants to, he's slacking, wretched or sick.
If he's not in any of the above category, don't waste your time believing him. He's getting some.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Trustworthiness: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
It is wrong for anybody, whosoever he or she may be, to sleep on your matrimonial bed. That is totally not acceptable.
I will advice you to get an extra mattress that will be use by her in the sitting at night to sleep.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by WomanOfRace(f): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
steppins:

Story. If he's not knacking the woman, he's getting it somewhere else. Just have that into your mind.
A man can only be celibate because he wants to, he's slacking, wretched or sick.
If he's not in any of the above category, don't waste your time believing him. He's getting some.

hmmm so, I've been told lies uncountable times . Well, wetin concern agbero with over load sef.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by annnikky(f): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
princechurchill:

This gal ehhh inbox me
Lol grin
Buh it's tru na tongue
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Laird(m): 1:02am On Apr 03, 2017
FILEBE:

A bro is allowed to say what you have said to another bro but not a lady who is not his wife. You should reprimand her for talking about the apartment. angry

She has appropriate freedom of expression n a public internet forum, the OP brought out his personal details on a public internet forum for advice so the advice given by members of the public forum irrespective of gender is non binding and can be accepted or not. It is just for the OP to.pick the advice he needs and leave the rest.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Acidosis(m): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2017
You made a very terrible mistake by posting this issue for hypocrites to deliberate on.

Some people here cannot stay 1 week without s e .x. yet they expect you, amidst the daily temptations of seeing your wife's nu.de, to remain stagnant like a log of wood.

We are talking about the Kemen dems who cannot pass just 1 night with a stranger lady without opening up her panties.

What a mistake you've made. This is not the best place to post your issues. Go privately and talk with your wife. Cheating is not an option as you're now a married man. Two months is certainly a long time for a married person to stay out of s. e.x. You have indeed tried.

As advised, you can work towards getting a bigger apartment, but trust me, it won't change your wife's opinion about s. ex. Se.x ual urge push people to have s.ex in swimming pools, on queues, I even heard that some Nigerians now mas. turbate in banks! You dey see the life of hypocrites here?

One thing I know for sure is that a man or a woman who truly desire to have se. x will go against all odds! Even if you live in a barracks together with your over 2000 relatives, it changes NOTHING. We are talking about people here who had hard core s. ex in open spaces on NYSC ground. grin

Just persuade your woman biko... If Bisola could give BJ in spite the numerous camera in BBN house; if Kemen could anatomized a lady's core live on TV, your mother in law's presence is no excuse; in fact, a one or two rooms apartment isn't an excuse either! Go and rent a mansion in Dubai, I bet it won't change her opinion about se.x.

It is a perception thing, she consider her mom's presence an hindrance... more like a taboo to have se.x in the same house her mom lives in. What you need to do is change her orientation, make her see things clearly.. her mama don do am too, does she think everyone, including her mom, assume the baby fell from the sky? Abeg, change your wife's orientation and you're good to go.

If your wife is not complaining about pains and healing, do not hang on what opinion lawyers have to say about that here, especially when they didn't spend time with your wife in the delivery room. If anybody must complain about pains, it must come from either your wife or her doctor.

As long as your wife is fit, without complaints about pain, all you need to change is PERCEPTION! Its all in the mind.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by koolaid87: 1:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Op, you no get sense at all. For this recession wey people dey busy, thinking of a way out. You are here bringing sh1t about your family affairs. You no get sense at all.

How many weeks ur mother-in law won spend wey u no fit hold body. So what kind of advice you want oo?

Make nairaland issue you a side chick?

Ode!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by cococandy(f): 2:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Same thought here
ifyalways:
Two children plus you and wifey in a room and parlour? And thats excluding visitors like Granny them.

Oga no vex but I think you should channel your energy on making more money so you can move your family into a 2 bedroom atleast.

Truly, it's awkward to make love in such a set-up knowing lil'baby can wake at any time, making Granny wake and then hear her daughter moaning. If Granny had her own room or there's a lil privacy like you and wife to a room by yourself, she might allow you cut show small.

Sorry o. Get your vaseline or soap and gba ncha. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 03, 2017
She can't be having sex with you when her Mum's around, her Mum must enjoy you first tongue
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Blue3k(m): 3:24am On Apr 03, 2017
alfredo4u:
House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Last night something happened. I'm staying in one bed room flat. Since her mum came for omugo/visit. I left the bedroom for them and start staying in the parlor. At night, I do expect her to join me in the parlor because our baby is two months and...

Last week, I have to beg her to join me in the parlor which she did. Three ocassions, I tried making love to her, she said... MY MUM IS AROUND AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER PRESENCE. Seriously I got offended and did it without her offer. Up till now she don't like joining me in the parlor.

If I should do away runs now they will start complaining.

Pals you guys should pls advice me urgently because if this continues, I might do the otherwise.

Thanks

Hell no if your my wife I'm getting it in. You better bite down on the pillow. What are you talking about. Foreal am I teeager that I should be seeking around. You own mom knows your no virgin so what's big deal. Explain it to her or tell her mom to talk to her.

Honesty best policy don't cheat on her. If she don't want to give u sex tell her give u her mouth. If she's good let that hold u over til her mom goes.

Ps: If she gets doesn't want her mom to hear her moan and you banging her guts out. Turn on TV, or some music or something. If nit tell her to bite down on pillow. Make it a quickie session and rest.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by abimic(m): 5:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Jodha:

The baby is just two months nah.. Does he wants to kill his wife... He should allow her rest.. Jhoor
. Plus it'll take like 6 months for her to heal.. 2 months is way too early..
About the mom... His wife is totally right.. Since there is no other room.. He should wait..

Bathing together would be awkward nah.. Since the mother is around... grin
Are u saying they change what they do since in law was around, that means they're not true to themselves, in-law knows her daughter is married and for married people, bathing together is a norm except she wants her daughter's hubby being enjoyed by another woman because even men of God kiss their wife in church, she's now called wife, so nothing like bathing together is shameful or wrong, that shows their love waxes stronger dear. Never change because of people, always be true to yourself, whatever I do with my wife before in-law comes as long as it conforms with common sense, it's very illogical to stop such even if pastor comes to pass the night. 6 what?.. 6 months, that's too much nah..... . For a married man to stay 6 months without sex, did she deliver sextuplet?.. Bae calm down.. .. Good morning..... Happy new week....
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Jodha(f): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2017
abimic:

Are u saying they change what they do since in law was around, that means they're not true to themselves, in-law knows her daughter is married and for married people, bathing together is a norm except she wants her daughter's hubby being enjoyed by another woman because even men of God kiss their wife in church, she's now called wife, so nothing like bathing together is shameful or wrong, that shows their love waxes stronger dear. Never change because of people, always be true to yourself, whatever I do with my wife before in-law comes as long as it conforms with common sense, it's very illogical to stop such even if pastor comes to pass the night. 6 what?.. 6 months, that's too much nah..... . For a married man to stay 6 months without sex, did she deliver sextuplet?.. Bae calm down.. .. Good morning..... Happy new week....

Been true to one's self has nothing to do with it... What of if they were having teenagers in the house.. They should still bath together and be true to themselves.... To the detriment of the children..what do yhu think would run through the teenagers minds seeing them go to the bathroom together?..

I didn't say it's wrong.. I only stated it'll be awkward since the mother in law is around.. Some things are best kept between the couple... I call that unnecessary pda.. The mother doesn't have to see them bathing together..

And oh yes! ... 6 months is the proper time for her to heal and regain and strength before anything... He should be able to control himself.. If he's truly a man.. Or did he marry his wife.. Solely for sex?..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
alfredo4u:
House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Last night something happened. I'm staying in one bed room flat. Since her mum came for omugo/visit. I left the bedroom for them and start staying in the parlor. At night, I do expect her to join me in the parlor because our baby is two months and...

Last week, I have to beg her to join me in the parlor which she did. Three ocassions, I tried making love to her, she said... MY MUM IS AROUND AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER PRESENCE. Seriously I got offended and did it without her offer. Up till now she don't like joining me in the parlor.

If I should do away runs now they will start complaining.

Pals you guys should pls advice me urgently because if this continues, I might do the otherwise.

Thanks

Your wife has got issues o.
keep doing it without her offer.
Even her mom could leave the room for you two to have your way on ur matrimonial bed.
WTF!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
No wonder poor people have many children
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by abimic(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jodha:

Been true to one's self has nothing to do with it... What of if they were having teenagers in the house.. They should still bath together and be true to themselves.... To the detriment of the children..what do yhu think would run through the teenagers minds seeing them go to the bathroom together?..

I didn't say it's wrong.. I only stated it'll be awkward since the mother in law is around.. Some things are best kept between the couple... I call that unnecessary pda.. The mother doesn't have to see them bathing together..

And oh yes! ... 6 months is the proper time for her to heal and regain and strength before anything... He should be able to control himself.. If he's truly a man.. Or did he marry his wife.. Solely for sex?..
Lol.. . Did he marry his wife solely for sex? Intimacy is paramount and the wife in question could have being of help to her husband by even making a suggestion but rather felt unconcerned, she's lucky to have a committed man even contemplating whether to do outside, if it were some men, just know a mistress is somewhere servicing him if doesn't disturb you for sex for six months and he's not even talking about it and how you both could help yourselves. The lady doesn't even seem sympathetic, she thinks it's her right to feel unconcerned, na when another woman more systematic than her finds her way in na dat time she go know say marriage no be child's play, that when it comes to sex, the two should learn to iron a common ground out comfortable to both parties, sex is really powerful, it can make or mar relationship talk more of marriage if a common suitable ground isn't agreed on. Nothing to keep within the couple, PDA is necessary after all they're married, if in law doesn't like it, the guy's mother can come instead, and what omuguo is happening after two months sef,wouldn't the in law go and meet her own husband too? Bathing together can be done strategically at some times in the day, that's y when the two couples are jasi, that can not be an issue, infact this in general is no issue, just that the wife is unconcerned and not helping matters either. When you marry an understanding woman, nothing would ever be a problem as she would make life easy and the man living long in good health.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by princechurchill(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2017
annnikky:

Can we go private
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by annnikky(f): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2017
princechurchill:

Can we go private
shocked shocked tongue
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by 1234onyekwe: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Acidosis:
You made a very terrible mistake by posting this issue for hypocrites to deliberate on.

Some people here cannot stay 1 week without s e .x. yet they expect you, amidst the daily temptations of seeing your wife's nu.de, to remain stagnant like a log of wood.

We are talking about the Kemen dems who cannot pass just 1 night with a stranger lady without opening up her panties.

What a mistake you've made. This is not the best place to post your issues. Go privately and talk with your wife. Cheating is not an option as you're now a married man. Two months is certainly a long time for a married person to stay out of s. e.x. You have indeed tried.

As advised, you can work towards getting a bigger apartment, but trust me, it won't change your wife's opinion about s. ex. Se.x ual urge push people to have s.ex in swimming pools, on queues, I even heard that some Nigerians now mas. turbate in banks! You dey see the life of hypocrites here?

One thing I know for sure is that a man or a woman who truly desire to have se. x will go against all odds! Even if you live in a barracks together with your over 2000 relatives, it changes NOTHING. We are talking about people here who had hard core s. ex in open spaces on NYSC ground. grin

Just persuade your woman biko... If Bisola could give BJ in spite the numerous camera in BBN house; if Kemen could anatomized a lady's core live on TV, your mother in law's presence is no excuse; in fact, a one or two rooms apartment isn't an excuse either! Go and rent a mansion in Dubai, I bet it won't change her opinion about se.x.

It is a perception thing, she consider her mom's presence an hindrance... more like a taboo to have se.x in the same house her mom lives in. What you need to do is change her orientation, make her see things clearly.. her mama don do am too, does she think everyone, including her mom, assume the baby fell from the sky? Abeg, change your wife's orientation and you're good to go.

If your wife is not complaining about pains and healing, do not hang on what opinion lawyers have to say about that here, especially when they didn't spend time with your wife in the delivery room. If anybody must complain about pains, it must come from either your wife or her doctor.

As long as your wife is fit, without complaints about pain, all you need to change is PERCEPTION! Its all in the mind.
this is the best write up so far. walai

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by jmoore(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
1234onyekwe:
this is the best write up so far. walai
Bros, where are you from?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by 1234onyekwe: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
jmoore:

Bros, where are you from?
why do u ask?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by jmoore(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
1234onyekwe:
why do u ask?
Your surname looks familiar.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Tabbaz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
gwashre:
Its becos u are staying in a room and parlour, that is why she has refused to give u. Space is too small for that with your mother-inlaw at home. U as a man shud know that. Take it as a challenge and try and make some money to move out of that place to a two bedroom flat at least, since ur family is growing. Wen u are in a bigger house, she won't deny u even if all her villagers are in your house. And stop Thinking about away runs over every little tin if u truly love your wife.

this idio is a scammer. Number 1 on the scammer list in my signature.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by timisquare82(m): 3:25am On Aug 02, 2020
Just two months you don dey knack? That place never heal now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.