Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie (15068 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by ollaxworld: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2017
TrapQueen77

this is the lady i was referring to yesterday
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by ollaxworld: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
youngberry001:
oboy befor i bang dis asss i need to dig mah grave incase i pass out shocked

See asss like Tundra

grin
and if unfortunately you passed out in the process, what will you tell Baba God?
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nature8(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2017
That ass self.. cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by kizzysoftie(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2017
Demigods666:

As in ehn I just ask my self this same question.
Oga go Sidon,na una go finish one big eva soap in one week!!!
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by jordyspices: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2017
I love dat booty (abeg don jazzy tell them d meaning of booty) see yansh
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by kizzysoftie(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2017
Divay22:
Both front and back door is massive
as in eeeeh...whose Nicki again?
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Divay22(f): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
kizzysoftie:
as in eeeeh...whose Nicki again?
Nicki is your sister na tongue grin
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=Bumbae1 post=55185703]Her biz[/quote fake
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kingsley comman see food oh shocked
iamkingzlee
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=Martin124 post=55188980][/quote]
Its real o well mi no know sha grin all this people can afford plastic surgery
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
KennyID17:

It's Awa work oo, Softwork cheesy cheesy grin
grin
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
If you want to meet her, she hangs around hotels in Victoria Island and Lekki.

I ran into her at the reception of a hotel in V/I and we locked eyes. I was at the bar sipping when a dude came to meet me that I could hang with her if I gift her $1,000. Cot damn. In my mind I was like "FOH". I'll be damned if I drop a stack for a girl who was getting ran through like a bus route back in the early 2000s in Magodo.

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by iamkingzlee(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fabulocity:
Kingsley comman see food oh shocked

iamkingzlee
*rubs palm together* It's too big though. I like them moderate. Where have you been biko undecided
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:
I feel so sorry for our generation. This is what mothers are doing now? Who wants to see you in your underwear in the toilet? Like wtf is happening to our women! cry
She is a grown person, not in her teens or twenties but probably in her thirties! Wtf is wrong with our generation cry cry cry

Relax biko, prostitutes have their place in the world. They aren't here for No reason. Someone has to feed guys that wants to see underwear na !
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
boostdom:
If you want to meet her, she hangs around hotels in Victoria Island and Lekki.

I ran into her at the reception of a hotel in V/I and we locked eyes. I was at the bar sipping when a dude came to meet me that I could hang with her if I gift her $1,000. Cot damn. In my mind I was like "FOH". I'll be damned if I drop a stack for a girl who was getting ran through like a bus route back in the early 2000s in Magodo.

You know her ? Biko connect me na !

But then, how does one have sex with a girl with surgical boobs and ass. It might just burst like Nicki minajs incident.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
cruchenuti:

You know her ? Biko connect me na !

But then, how does one have sex with a girl with surgical boobs and ass. It might just burst like Nicki minajs incident.

I don't know her personally but I know dudes who knew her back in the day at Magodo. I hear she rents hotel rooms in V/I but uses a piimp to protect her privacy.

Her ass and boobs are real but are edited in the pics you see.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Its real o well mi no know sha grin all this people can afford plastic surgery
I hate all those kind thin...
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
She worwor.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Long story...
iamkingzlee:
*rubs palm together* It's too big though. I like them moderate. Where have you been biko undecided
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by eponoloyin: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jesuuu!

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by onos217(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:
I feel so sorry for our generation. This is what mothers are doing now? Who wants to see you in your underwear in the toilet? Like wtf is happening to our women! cry
She is a grown person, not in her teens or twenties but probably in her thirties! Wtf is wrong with our generation cry cry cry
Feel sorry for no one. This is a common LovePeddler trading her usual voluptuous body-wares to win buyers. Maybe you don't know, they also use social media to promote their enterprise. Some call it—oloshomediaenterprising.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 03, 2017
kizzysoftie:
Oga go Sidon,na una go finish one big eva soap in one week!!!

LOL grin
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2017
winkmart:

A Lagos socialite, Roman Goddess was captured in a selfie yesterday at a popular get-away spot in Lagos. The interesrting thing about the photo was the display of uncladness. Showing off the larger part of bums and feeling so confident doing that.

This Roman Goddess self!!! What's her profession if I may ask, because from the GEo-location of the photo, it obviously revealed that she was at Oriental Hotel in Victoria Island.

Maybe she took herself out on vacation!!! Who am I to know if it was someone that took her there

[img]https://3.bp..com/-T2kqq4DVeyM/WOCr7MLefQI/AAAAAAAARkI/6vgaDH1e7ps5mLxlbRw3GyZ7CaKkJejxwCLcB/s640/IMG_20170402_084158_333.jpg[/img]

http://ogunstatevibes..com.ng/2017/04/roman-goddess-flaunts-her-bare-big.html

Sinz, now ur dream came true
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by SINZ: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
She's got the full package alright wink
Making the guys drool and the girls envy grin
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by gozzlin: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2017
undecided

She's as ugly as fvck.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by ahahnow: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
youngberry001:
sharrap mheen just tell us u enjoy wat u see stop forming holy man

shut up. shut up now. I SAID SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.No home training.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by MCDeola: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
I really do not know what to say about people like this. Nowadays.....
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Slim313(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Rubbish ass
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
winkmart:

A Lagos socialite, Roman Goddess was captured in a selfie yesterday at a popular get-away spot in Lagos. The interesrting thing about the photo was the display of uncladness. Showing off the larger part of bums and feeling so confident doing that.

This Roman Goddess self!!! What's her profession if I may ask, because from the GEo-location of the photo, it obviously revealed that she was at Oriental Hotel in Victoria Island.

Maybe she took herself out on vacation!!! Who am I to know if it was someone that took her there

[img]https://3.bp..com/-T2kqq4DVeyM/WOCr7MLefQI/AAAAAAAARkI/6vgaDH1e7ps5mLxlbRw3GyZ7CaKkJejxwCLcB/s640/IMG_20170402_084158_333.jpg[/img]

http://ogunstatevibes..com.ng/2017/04/roman-goddess-flaunts-her-bare-big.html

lalasticlala

Ugly nigga in drag.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.