Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet (2660 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZarZar:

No, we'd make you strip for our tickets back grin Better start thinking of a stripper name for yourself.
Oh U gonna be a pìmp now ? shocked
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Berbierklaus(f): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Happy new month to you too smiley

Lol, are you a daddy's girl? Just seems a little odd that you singled him out. Bring your mom so we can have an all-girl night out of fun.

HEY..
No o,we cannot bring my mum on this tour.
Let's spray the money grin

Sup

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by TrapHedges(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
U found me cheesy
lol we beat d shiiit outa liverpool reserve
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

See this my daddy o angry
With both of us there,our presence will make her win,we go carry jazz confuse all the oyinbo cheesycheesy
My pickin
You no hear say juju no dey work if dem cross water? grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
There was a time I attended Nairabet customer care representative job interview in Lekki. What was surprising was that ladies were there too for the interview. I must say that was shocking as many, if not all, of these ladies would excoriate boys who bet.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oh U gonna be a love-vendor now ? shocked

I prefer the term pimpre$$, it sounds posh tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

No o,we cannot bring my mum on this tour.
Let's spray the money grin

Sup

Lol, cool, let's cool
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZarZar:

I prefer the term pimpre$$, it sounds posh tongue

Hmmm ya need a hat, a fur coat and a large diamond ring
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmmm ya need a hat, a fur coat and a large diamond ring

Sorted. Just bring the goods aka you. Can you dance, Butchy?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Berbierklaus(f): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

My pickin
You no hear say juju no dey work if dem cross water? grin
tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by EXLOVER(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u be my boo embarassed
maybe, you know nairaland is a faceless forum o
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Sorted. Just bring the goods aka you. Can you dance, Butchy?
Nope tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
No I couldn't be with a man who gambles angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by iambakay(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:
No I couldn't be with a man who gambles angry
but actually you will love a man ,that is into a classic gambling ..!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Nope tongue

Awwww smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Abso1uteZero(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
which guy doesn't gamble
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww smiley
U could teach me tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

U could teach me tongue

Lol, I was hoping you'd teach me. I can't dance at all...except when I'm completely alone, I "dance" grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I was hoping you'd teach me. I can't dance at all...except when I'm completely alone, I "dance" grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
iambakay:
but actually you will love a man ,that is into a classic gambling ..!!

So you read what I wrote and decided to write the complete opposite and tag me in it... ok. undecided

I wouldn't be with a man that gambles same way I wouldn't be with an alcoholic or drug addict. Gambling is very addictive and it's destructive.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by iambakay(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:

So you read what I wrote and decided to write the complete opposite and tag me in it... ok. undecided

I wouldn't be with a man that gambles same way I wouldn't be with an alcoholic or drug addict. Gambling is very addictive and it's destructive.
gambling is just too bad ,everyone knows that. a friend of mine is into it, I mean deep down..don't know how to help him.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
iambakay:
gambling is just too bad ,everyone knows that. a friend of mine is into it, I mean deep down..don't know how to help him.

Like all addiction, he has to hit rock bottom until he can't get any lower then he'll find his way out. No one can help anyone quit an addiction.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel Or React When You Notice Your Boyfriend Is Playing Bet by iambakay(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=LeView1 post=55196421]

Like all addiction, he has to hit rock bottom until he can't get any lower then he'll find his way out. No one can help anyone quit an addiction. [/quote ]that's really disastrous

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Lady. / Gay Dude To Expose Partners For Giving Him HIV, Promises To Share The Virus(pix) / More Than 120 Uber Drivers Said To Have Sexually Assaulted Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.