Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Are You Ready For A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Ready For A Relationship? (498 Views)

Foods That Makes You Ready For Intercourse Anytime / Why 50:50 In A Relationship Is A Scam, And Ladies Should Not Do It / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready For A Relationship? by iniwrites(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2017

As if influenced by music, peers and the society in general, it seems once you are a teenager, everybody expects you to be dating. The worst part of it, many don’t actually care to really give you advice on what to do. Go get a boy/girlfriend they tell you, you need one.. But are you really ready for a relationship?

It is a question you should be asking yourself right now. Relationships are sweet and wonderful if right but nowadays they are nightmares, the feeling of being loved and wanted may actually create an opening to be exploited. We rip each other’s heart out, play games and name it “relationship/love”. No bro/sis that is not it.

In order to reach out to those who have been in broken relationships and want to give love a chance, or those who want to start dating and even those in relationships, here are the question you really need to answer.

Do you really love yourself (your strength, weaknesses, flaws, fears, life, natural looks)?

Think deeply before you answer that question. If the answer is NO then you have nothing to do with relationships.

How can someone love you when you don’t love yourself?
It makes you have low self-esteem which can be exploited.
Some who date you may do it because they “PITY YOU”. Soon the person will get tired of hearing you whine about how much you hate yourself, pitying you, trying to make you love yourself and dump you.
If you don’t truly love yourself and you end up in a relationship you have just opened the way to “ABUSE”. That’s when your so called boo/bae will always threaten you with “LEAVING YOU”.

APPRECIATE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOUR YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE YOU GET INTO RELATIONSHIP.
I am not writing about Slay-Queens and Big-Boy type of self-loving. This is about loving your true self. The real you inside. And when you start doing that, you are ready for a relationship.

Source: http://iniwrites..com.ng/

PS: If you are in an abusive relationship, please call that relationship off. Abuse may not be physical,it may be emotional etc.

YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT. Don't waste your life over someone who does not appreciate you. Forget the sacrifices you think you made for that person.
YOU DID THEM FOR YOU

Till I Write again
Re: Are You Ready For A Relationship? by youngest85(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Stay tuned
Re: Are You Ready For A Relationship? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin

#TeamSingle
Re: Are You Ready For A Relationship? by iniwrites(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

#TeamSingle

I miss being single tongue. But I dont want to be single again.... it's just being selfish caring about myself all the time grin.
Re: Are You Ready For A Relationship? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
iniwrites:

I miss being single tongue. But I dont want to be single again.... it's just being selfish caring about myself all the time grin.

Oohh well as long u have a good partner in crime wink

I think I will juz remain single for now but who knows I might bump with someone later wink grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Beauty Skin Care Training / See How You Can Last Long In Bed With Your Woman For Just Cd Video / Please Help Me Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.