Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,805 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (3835 Views)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by potbelly(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
With all this excuse of securing her future... I ask myself this question... Can anyone really see the future? No one know tomorrow... That very rich disciplined guy/girl can go broke within the twinkle of an eye and vice versa
tamertery:
Well, she might have made some future calculation, that you may end up loosing your job, and she wants to secure her future....

1 Like

Re: , by olac21(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
dacblogger:
Maybe she thinks you will ask her for financial help... undecided
It could be the other way round-she might think there's nothing to gain from the guy..hope I made sense!
Re: , by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
She is thinking further, and her mind told her that you will lose your job tongue.
Re: , by olac21(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Gladys2017:
pls and Pls I need a cool and nice guy to hook up with you can get me on bbm D896AB54
What's all these?You dey madt ni??
Re: , by ikbnice(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
osuofia2:
good day fellow Nlanders, your advice is needed ,but for those who only know how to insult without suggesting reasonable solution. I ready for una cos I don't care.
My story.
there is this girl I was introduced to by a family friend, we startd as friend but along the line the emotions startd building, the love was strong, so i felt, and I came to conclusion that she is the one. before now we are like are like 5&6 but off recent she seems to be changing from the her I used to know ever since I confided in her that my place of work is currently experiencing some challenges, as my office is not operational now due to some reasons, ever since I told her she has really been acting cold, communication btwen us is unlike before,
matured fellows kindly advice me as I have planned to speak sense into her but I don't know if that's the best decision.
very simple. Just tell her the problem has been surprisingly resolved and the office is now operational. That will make her change back to her old self since that's what she loves about you. Now, drill her like there will never be a tomorrow. In fact, make a borehole there in a very short time. Thereafter, re-announce a total breakdown of your unit. She will go as she is not worth your love.
Re: , by Teedawg: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Gladys2017:
pls and Pls I need a cool and nice guy to hook up with you can get me on bbm D896AB54
Mr man how far I hail thee if you were here long enough you'll realize that this is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: , by PrinzCarter(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
End time gf undecided undecidedmy man run nd dnt look bck
Re: , by PrinzCarter(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
ToriBlue:
She is thinking further, and her mind told her that you will lose your job tongue.

she be prophet undecided
Re: , by tamertery(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
potbelly:
With all this excuse of securing her future... I ask myself this question... Can anyone really see the future? No one know tomorrow... That very rich disciplined guy/girl can go broke within the twinkle of an eye and vice versa

True talk Bruh, but... These days one (i.e the ladies) just need assurance...
Re: , by potbelly(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Back to my initial point bruv... No one knows tomorrow Assurances does not translate to guarantee... Be with someone because you don't mind being with the person through thick or thin rather than being with someone solely because you feel the future is bright with that individual...
On a lighter note... What if PHCN takes light and the future becomes dark? cheesy
tamertery:

True talk Bruh, but... These days one (i.e the ladies) just need assurance...
Re: , by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
generalbush:
Just Dump Her!

I didn't read sha... but as long as it is a girl's matter...

Just Dump Her!! angry
Buahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
osuofia2:
good day fellow Nlanders, your advice is needed ,but for those who only know how to insult without suggesting reasonable solution. I ready for una cos I don't care.
My story.
there is this girl I was introduced to by a family friend, we startd as friend but along the line the emotions startd building, the love was strong, so i felt, and I came to conclusion that she is the one. before now we are like are like 5&6 but off recent she seems to be changing from the her I used to know ever since I confided in her that my place of work is currently experiencing some challenges, as my office is not operational now due to some reasons, ever since I told her she has really been acting cold, communication btwen us is unlike before,
matured fellows kindly advice me as I have planned to speak sense into her but I don't know if that's the best decision.
Move on..
Re: , by tamertery(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
potbelly:
Back to my initial point bruv... No one knows tomorrow Assurances does not translate to guarantee... Be with someone because you don't mind being with the person through thick or thin rather than being with someone solely because you feel the future is bright with that individual...
On a lighter note... What if PHCN takes light and the future becomes dark? cheesy

grin true ... But BASED ON LOGISTICS grin grin is what ladies are all about now... But morally speaking you 100% correct,
Re: , by potbelly(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2017
grin @ based on logistics... God help us...
tamertery:

grin true ... But BASED ON LOGISTICS grin grin is what ladies are all about now... But morally speaking you 100% correct,
Re: , by tamertery(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2017
potbelly:
grin @ based on logistics... God help us...

Amen brother...

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Teedawg:
Mr man how far I hail thee if you were here long enough you'll realize that this is Nigeria
scam cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? / S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat / Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.