Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source (28021 Views)

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by LionDeLeo: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
doctokwus:
Until I hear that Magu's name has been resent to the senate for the third time,I wudnt trust anything that comes out of any speculation.
For those saying if Magu is d only qualified person.::
Yes Magu maynot be d only qualified person for the EFCC job,but he has 3 other attributes that has made him the ONLY person at this time to head the EFCC and is not likely to be found in any other personsad1)competence(2)passion and (3)total commitment to d anti corruption fight.

In addition, he cannot be intimidated/bullied.

The lawmakers prefer a rubber stamp who will dance to their biddings and unfortunately, even the so-called youths whose future is being toyed with are behind them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by xnsandrxns: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
What if this Magu dies?
Are we going to scrap EFCC?
I just don't get the reason behind sticking with Magu even with the DSS report
If it must be him, let DSS clear him first
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by bolethings: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
But with such a very brutal report from an agency like the DSS, wouldn't it ordinarily be stupid of the senators to pass a vote of confidence on Magu? Why are people just blaming the Senators who to me are not guilty at all, DSS even sent another report claiming "Magu would be a liability to the Anti Corruption War" As for as I am concerned about 15 of 109 have cases and those can not decide because it was put to a vote. Why aren't we blaming Magu who clearly couldn't answer questions confidently and convincingly that day? Why isn't anyone talking about the fact that Magu refuses to obey court orders on cases? Why aren't we discussing the fact that all EFCC does is media conviction and when the same media was used against Magu it becomes witch hunt.

Why aren't we talking about the President himself who has shown that his sense of judgement and understanding is poor. Don't you understand what checks and balance means? As much as I am not a fan of the Senate, even Republicans last week votes against repelling Obamacare , they didn't just agree even though Trump is a Republican.

Please be objective and understand Buhari is just responsible for this outcome and he should be blamed not the Senate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by able20(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ceema1:
Good

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire saraki and other useless senators.
What if the thunder also return back and fire buhari, 'boomerang'.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ipreach: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
madridguy:
Can you suggest anyone? tongue

I can do the job if given the opportunity
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by LionDeLeo: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
ipreach:

I can do the job if given the opportunity

Same with every other person, but conditions for that appointment must be satisfied.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Magu knows too much about senators and presidency's lootings. That's why one side wants him to be sacks the other wants him to remain in acting capacity.

If Buhari's government that is not transparencies enough to give accurate account of how much was his medical care bills and Magu said he don't know how much he has so far forfeited from opposition political party, in other hand senators had in one way or another looted taxpayers treasuries before they all became lawmakers from their various states as governors or one office holders, are after each other's necks. My points are, these politicians are there busy doing nothing other than stealing, lying and at the same time confusing their supporters who refused to think with brains and hold them accountable for their campaigns promises.

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by joinnow: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
WorldRichest:

All the EFCC chairmen under Yar'Adua and Goatluck for 8 years, tell me a single thing they did beside running after yahoo boys. Men of integrity are very very few, you wonder why we had to beg a 74 years old man to lead the country again? It is because no one, I repeat no one in Nigeria has the type of integrity Buhari has, after Buhari, it is Magu.

Bros easy na
you are wrong on the highlighted
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by oyienootieno: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Onliie:
so if perchance magu dies, that will be the end of efcc?

God can not punish us like that na... i really don't care who handles the mantle as far as the job is done...
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Daplux4: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ceema1:
Good

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire saraki and other useless senators.

let me ask u , did magu denied the allegations labelled again him or u want to support the president for his disobedience for due process and role of law
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ipobarecriminals: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I think Nuhu Ribadu should be recalled to take this appointment cos these SINators are actually running away from something.
Ribadu is unstable.Let them open Saraki book of record @ CCB,he'll confam Magu sam sam.the Force against Magu are many.Abah Kyari,Mama daura(woteva useless name E b),babachir,,Buratai,dambazau,Dino etc
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by pedel: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
oyienootieno:

Out of over a billion in the world, the bible said on 144 people, i repeat 144 people will enter the kingdom of God. . Even you can not do the job.
You need to find yourself a new church. You are not being taught right.
Be under a pastor that understands and teaches the word of God with accuracy.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
out of over 180m people, na only magu fit do the work undecided

buhari na crayfish

That's none of anyone business who the president choose for the job as if the person fail the President will take the blame...

How many Nigerian are blaming past ministers instead we all put the blame on GEJ so magu is the only man trusted by PMB and nothing anyone can do about it..
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
madridguy:
Bold decision Sai Baba.

Yes ooo we stand with Buhari..
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
madridguy:
Can you suggest anyone? tongue

Abi oooo
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/buhari-wont-change-position-on-magu-presidency-source/

Sarki,the wife and dino,plus half of the senators are criminals.the senate chamber has become a den of these criminals.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

IBORI grin

You be clown i swear, Why not Dasuki or Fayose/FFK hahah
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Buhari clearly does not want to fight corruption

EFCC can not win any cases in court with Magu as head
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
henrysam:

Crayfish brain better pass his own jare.

But with that him he has achieve more than your generation..
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
When two elephants fight
The grass suffers
At the end of the day the masses are the ultimate losers in the debacle
No one is talking about 2017 budget

Is there no one else 'righteous' enough for Buhari in his camp
Your guess is as good as mine

Bro PMB will never succumb to the Senate.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
reyscrub:
I trust bubu.

Let senatieves cry fowl, pmb will never replace magu because bubu know that the magu rejection by senatieves is to pay magu back for open them yansh.

The duty of executive is to send names to legislathieves to advice and recommended and not to enforce action as our senatieves they do today.

If Senatieves reject magu, good they've done their exercise which should not be a fighting and refuse to sit on other list bubu send to them.

My prayer is that soon and very soon, the roses btw Saraki and Dino shall turn sore like Fayose and Sheriff saga.

Bless you bro..
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
holysina:

Sister this is not good. Presido should nominate some else lets move one. The mistake has already been made when magu was left in acting capacity for too long

Bro the President will not change Magu cos of senate, If things go wrong we all will blame the President for it so Mr president have right to choose who to compliment his work..
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
solid3:
Sturbbon man. Until he gets himself impeached.

By who?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by LionDeLeo: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

By who?

Abeg help me ask am. May by senathieves, since it is no longer biz as usual and so shall it remain as long as mai gaskiya remains the presido.

Haters can goan die.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
WorldRichest:

All the EFCC chairmen under Yar'Adua and Goatluck for 8 years, tell me a single thing they did beside running after yahoo boys. Men of integrity are very very few, you wonder why we had to beg a 74 years old man to lead the country again? It is because no one, I repeat no one in Nigeria has the type of integrity Buhari has, after Buhari, it is Magu.

God bless the womb that carried you around for 9 month..
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

The people of nigeria have spoken with one voice, we dont want magu......

the voice of the senate is the voice of the people

LOL how many people you mean the 5%?
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
estine17:
For God sake Magu is not the only qualified person to fill the position. Nigeria has a population of over 170 Million people .What is the hue and cry about Magu as the head of EFCC

Mayne we should use Nnamdi Kanu then abi wetin you think..

#Magumuststay..
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Abeg help me ask am. May by senathieves, since it is no longer biz as usual and so shall it remain as long as mai gaskiya remains the presido.

Haters can goan die.

Na so ooo

#MAGUMUSTSTAY
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by onyiloyi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
out of over 180m people, na only magu fit do the work undecided

buhari na crayfish
seems u don't understand bro, its power play, d senate is testing its power against d presidency n once d presidency gives in easily it means d senate is more powerful n that means more arm twisting for d president anytime he sent in a bill or appointee
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by bilulu(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I think Nuhu Ribadu should be recalled to take this appointment cos these SINators are actually running away from something.
are they d only competent people dat can manage EFCC? dis is Wat u get wen u build people instead of d institution. wen u build d institution who eva is there will do d job right
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Magu stay,case closed.Anyone that is not happy should go and die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Controversy Surrounds Abba Kyari's Whereabouts After Attack On Kuje Prison / Tolu Ogunlesi Suffers To Defend Buhari’s Twitter Ban on CNN / Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.