Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source (28022 Views)

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2017
holysina:

Then make we make am better na. Senate sturbon, presido sturbon, the masses the divided, so how things wan take work

How are we going to do that when we keep fighting ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Is the DSS not under the Presidency too?
Why is an agency under the Presidency working against another under the same Presidency?
A sane president wouldn't have sent Magu to the National Assembly without backup
Let Buhari clean his house

Oga this is Nigeria where anybody can be manipulate, There have been rift between the DSS and EFCC where Magu tell DSS that they do not have right to arrest those judges as it's the job of the EFCC cos it's corruption case..

Bro Saraki and his co corrupt senators in the house can do anything, Remember after their first letter to the Senate the President set up committee that clear Magu and DSS later send another letter again a day before the second screening..

Well let's wait and see how things unfold..
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga this is Nigeria where anybody can be manipulate, There have been rift between the DSS and EFCC where Magu tell DSS that they do not have right to arrest those judges as it's the job of the EFCC cos it's corruption case..

Bro Saraki and his co corrupt senators in the house can do anything, Remember after their first letter to the Senate the President set up committee that clear Magu and DSS later send another letter again a day before the second screening..

In this case we need to shake up and reshuffle the DSS immediately. angry
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by xnsandrxns: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You mean the DSS director Buhari appointed or the one Saraki and his "co corrupt" senators appointed.
Why can't Buhari call the DSS to order?
Don't you think something is wrong within​ the Presidency?
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Tmaritas76(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2017
Pls who is Buhari
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2017
akpasubi777:

In this case we need to shake up and reshuffle the DSS immediately. angry

That will be the decision of Mr President..
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

You mean the DSS director Buhari appointed or the one Saraki and his "co corrupt" senators appointed.
Why can't Buhari call the DSS to order?
Don't you think something is wrong within​ the Presidency?

I never disputed that something is wrong in the presidency but i know all the allegations against magu are cooked up allegations..
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Pedropa: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2017
WorldRichest:

All the EFCC chairmen under Yar'Adua and Goatluck for 8 years, tell me a single thing they did beside running after yahoo boys. Men of integrity are very very few, you wonder why we had to beg a 74 years old man to lead the country again? It is because no one, I repeat no one in Nigeria has the type of integrity Buhari has, after Buhari, it is Magu.

Do you mean the Magu media questioned about Buratai's Dubai mansions and he ran into his car to dodge the questions ? Or are you talking about Buhari that drank tea with satchets of Milo and Milk during Campaign, then came in to budget billions for Aso villa and fly around with our scarce resources ?

Check the meaning of integrity again my dear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by stevedre: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2017
WorldRichest:

All the EFCC chairmen under Yar'Adua and Goatluck for 8 years, tell me a single thing they did beside running after yahoo boys. Men of integrity are very very few, you wonder why we had to beg a 74 years old man to lead the country again? It is because no one, I repeat no one in Nigeria has the type of integrity Buhari has, after Buhari, it is Magu.

Your write up really shows you are educated but what baffled me was the fact that you authoritatively said no Nigerian have integrity like Buhari, thats one of the most disgusting statement I have seen since I was born. What test did you carry out before coming to this conclussion ?? If half and I repeat, if half of our exparts around the world (including me) relocate to Nigeria with a plan to contribute in her economy wih out the intervention of corrupt government officials and civil servants frustrating our efforts, walai Dubai will be like Oshodi market compaired to Nigeria. There are well cherished and respected Nigerians making waves outside Nigeria and those countries treat them like royalties because they know their worth and the fact is you may not know because they end of becoming citizens of that country due to people like you who will never appreciate them or know their worth. What does a 74 years old ex military dictator know about modern governance or rule of law in this computarised global village called planet Earth ?? As big as we claim to be we dont have working biometric system and the government is not doing anything about it rather they are busy thinking about how to scam Nigerians in 2019 with empty promises. I rest my case and I stand to be corrected when ever/where ever need be.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by stevedre: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2017
Pedropa:

Do you mean the Magu media questioned about Buratai's Dubai mansions and he ran into his car to dodge the questions ? Or are you talking about Buhari that drank tea with satchets of Milo and Milk during Campaign, then came in to budget billions for Aso villa and fly around with our scarce resources ?

Check the meaning of integrity again my dear.

Thank you, some people sound so educated but keep dishing out crap here on nairaland. I hope he responds or answer your questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Suffers To Defend Buhari’s Twitter Ban on CNN / Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday / Canadian Troops Withdraw After Boko Haram Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.