Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate (33407 Views)

BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Nnamdd1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Here are 5 facts you didn't know about Evicted Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bally.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bbnaija-5-facts-you-didn-know-about.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Papiikush: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
The only True and worthy housemates of big brother Nigeria.

Tony (Master planner and most intellectual)
Bassey (the best HOH on this show)

Bally (Though he never won the HOH challenge grin but this guy is just too amazing)

Bisola (what will the house be without her?)

Ese (if she was a not fake housemate, you all know what would have happened grin)

Gifty (even though she was dumb she gives you all something to talk about)

Uriel (the love of my life cry The only reason why I look forward to the diary sessions)

The rest of the housemates can jump into 3rd mainland bridge.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by ademasta(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Good
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by henrydadon(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
grin

the boy nah rich man son sef.. angry

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by olafunny(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
1 fact you don't know about me:

1. I don't care

192 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Standing5(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
So im be Music Producer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Ngasky(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
I have a question on this big brother of a thing.
What value does participation of this program entails?
It is not supporting anything sports or technical know-how or even entertainment support.
shurlermoz:

last week alone, BBNaija had 11million votes @ N50 per sms, let that sink in.
550 million in whose pocket? I supposed the winner will take 25 million who are the winners and who are the gullible loosers?
In any gambling game the organizer is the only wiinner. While all participants are loosers.
Imaging a mini-maxi industry that can be built and operated by half a billion naira how many unemployed youths will be employed?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Nasige(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by donfemo(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Bally is quite a humble dude, His father has been a prominent politician for years before he died. He never even mentioned his background in the house, He kept everything aside and stayed focused. Sad he was evicted

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by mancityguy: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
I don't really understand this show ..I taught bally will really make it to final or even win the show cos of his tactical and diplomatic nature... but it still amazed me how they evicted the guy that got the highest number of votes just last week...it made me began to doubt the credibility of the show..
Anyways Efe wins the show only based on logistics ...Tboss wins the 25m and SUV

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by JagaLove: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
wetin make we come do

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by oribi(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
dope
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by felixzo1(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
so
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by adorablepepple(f): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
undecided oh ok, he didn't need that money anyway
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
Who is Bally?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by watered(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
Thunder

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by henrydadon(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
mancityguy:
v
Nasige:
cool
olafunny:
R
olafunny:
R
olafunny:
R
ipdoh52:
I see
no shame at all..see as dem dey book space

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by KrisNonny1(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
Na wa o...... I just love his way

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by malton: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
This guy's eviction pain me no be small. There's something fishy about his eviction. He wasn't going to win the ultimate prize, obviously. But he was unfairly treated.

Whatever the case, he has solidified his image as a real and humble gee. A very relatable guy despite his wealthy background. He's a poor person's idea of the ideal rich kid.

He was less frequently acknowledged, but what I'm most bothered about is the unfathomable hatred biggie had toward the guy.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by jimi4us: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
ok

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by sumzy: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Dats gud for him
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
A son of a former minister/senator grin Money no dey again grin
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by jimi4us: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
na so

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by meskana212(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by henrydadon(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
IsaacBuchi:
Who is Bally?
the aboki that help me polish my shoe every morning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Atiku2019: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Tboss fans are doing the real voting offline, While fans of other housemates are voting on Nairaland and facebook cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by tunzy2b(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
good profile but is nt lively in d big brother house
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Mentcee(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
The Idiot Called Buhari is a book I just published.

Press like to order a copy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by olafunny(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
henrydadon:
no shame at all..see as dem dey book space
wetin concern u grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by maberry(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Impressive
This one na already made
Meanwhile...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ex-Housemates Kemen, Uriel, TTT, Bally Pictured At Grand Finale (pics) / Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? / BBNaija: Tacha Advises Khafi: "Gedoni Is A Uniport Boy, Don't Mess With Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.