Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate (33421 Views)

BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Acidosis(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Rich kid, yet stayed humbled.

The sky is the limit bro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by lilycasera(f): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
He won last week because Efe fans voted him but he lost this time because the votes where shared between him and Marvis.

mancityguy:
I don't really understand this show ..I taught bally will really make it to final or even win the show cos of his tactical and diplomatic nature... but it still amazed me how they evicted the guy that got the highest number of votes just last week...it made me began to doubt the credibility of the show..
Anyways Efe wins the show only based on logistics ...Tboss wins the 25m and SUV
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by ChristyB(f): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
THIS CALL IS FOR EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING HOUSEMATE IN THE ONGOING BIG BROTHER NAIJA

#TEAMBISOLA
#TEAMMARVIS
#TEAMEFE
#TEAMDEBBIE-RISE
#TEAM TBOSS

ABI UNA LIKE HOW THIS COUNTRY BE? I NEVER KNEW NIGERIANS HAVE THIS ENERGY BUT PLEASE CAN WE DIVERT IT INTO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL?

LET'S SAVE OUR COUNTRY, IF WE COME TOGETHER LIKE THIS WE SURE WON'T HAVE ALL THESE CRIMINALS CALLED POLITICIANS KILLING US.

#SAVENIGERIA
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by tk4rd: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Entom(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bisola is unique, but she is already an established actress in Nollywood and the entertainment world. Marvis is great, but as a Princess in Onne Kingdom and also a Protocol Officer at Intels Onne, I feel 25 Million and SUV no be her problem. Debbie Rise is a great Guitarist, she has hope of been signed up by Mavin records. Our half-caste, T-Boss is not bad at all, but a lady that flies private jets doesn't need the 25 Million because she is already connected.
EFE is real, EFE is humble, EFE is truthful about his life and upbringing. EFE needs this 25 million to package his life and that of his family. Based on logistics, pls vote EFE... sms VOTE EFE to 32052. Also vote via Wechat by downloading the Wechat app on IOS, Android and Blackberry phones.
#ISTANDWITHEFE
#EFENATION........✌✌✌
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by shurlermoz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ngasky:
I have a question on this big brother of a thing.
What value does participation of this program entails?
It is not supporting anything sports or technical know-how or even entertainment support.

last week alone, BBNaija had 11million votes @ N50 per sms, let that sink in.
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by bolamp(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gbam!!!

Papiikush:
The only True and worthy housemates of big brother Nigeria.

Tony (Master planner and most intellectual)
Bassey (the best HOH on this show)

Bally (Though he never won the HOH challenge grin but this guy is just too amazing)

Bisola (what will the house be without her?)

Ese (if she was a not fake housemate, you all know what would have happened grin)

Gifty (even though she was dumb she gives you all something to talk about)

Uriel (the love of my life cry The only reason why I look forward to the diary sessions)

The rest of the housemates can jump into 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by decatalyst(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
olafunny:
1 fact you don't know about me:

1. I don't care

Guy, you wan tear my belle grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by shurlermoz(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ngasky:
I have a question on this big brother of a thing.
What value does participation of this program entails?
It is not supporting anything sports or technical know-how or even entertainment support.

550 million in whose pocket? I supposed the winner will take 25 million who are the winners and who are the gullible loosers?
In any gambling game the organizer is the only wiinner. While all participants are loosers.
Imaging a mini-maxi industry that can be built and operated by half a billion naira how many unemployed youths will be employed?

U asked to know the value it brings and there it is, money to the organisers, platform to the participants and visibility to the sponsors.
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by MNJournal: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Naija girls and .... Jenifa's Diary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ex-Housemates Kemen, Uriel, TTT, Bally Pictured At Grand Finale (pics) / BBNaija Reunion: Tboss Slams Uriel For Gossiping About Her Outside BBNaija House / BBNaija: Tacha Advises Khafi: "Gedoni Is A Uniport Boy, Don't Mess With Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.