Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady (55145 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by repogirl(f): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fatal deception,lol.

Shebi guys think they are the masters of deception? angry Well, two can play! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Vickiweezy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ye!!! shocked shocked
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by yomi007k(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
undecided

This is criminal!

"False Pretense"

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Chinwolot(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
I think men should start making up too. This cheating is becoming too much.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Lesorule: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na their Way. Na this kind person Daddy G.O Adeboye go say if u find ur wife on Facebook. U lose her on YouTube
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by shegxi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
HateU2:
We lie with fake things and guys with mouth. Let's continue lying to each other nah tongue
simi...how are u? hope you are enjoying kaduna. mo n ki e ni o
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by yinkslinks(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
She is still beautiful by far than 5kbae.
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by sodeide2013: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
What is wrong with the photo before the make up?
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Alayorbobo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
If Government were to ban maké up, some Kids wont recognise their mom

And to those Who are bleaching their skin, if on judgement day ur face doesnt correspond with the one that is on angel Gabriel laptop, plz dont delay US on the quene Just go to hello.. ..
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by efygirl: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
D make over artist has Don a gr8 job.
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by promohouse(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
This one na pure bewitchment
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
guys say you don't walk around with crazy to know inner beauty abi, well women have made the choice easier for y'all, get attracted to the makeup first and we will talk inner beauty later
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Xkalaban(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na wah o. Wahala dey oooo! Dunno what's what and what's not anymore. Fakies everywhere these days shocked
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Day169: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
"..you know nau, na packaging"!
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
siegfried99:

Dear Nairalanders, please help me, I'm in need of a job before depression injures me.

A graduate of computer science, HND upper credit.

Lives in Lagos

I have IT skills, administrative skills, Customer relationship skills, Computer maintenance and repair, installation (hardware and software) etc

Thank you.
Bro with all dz skills nd you want to waste it working 4 xum1. Ma advice just start ur own business no matter how small den grow it.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
So the general rule is that if a babe is fine and has makeup then she must be standard or basic
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by warriorPedigree: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
siegfried99:

Dear Nairalanders, please help me, I'm in need of a job before depression injures me.

Lives in Lagos

I have IT skills, administrative skills, Customer relationship skills, Computer maintenance and repair, installation (hardware and software) etc

Thank you.
if you truly have all these you should be employing people not looking for a job.
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by numericalguy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Later these girls will be angry a man complains about spending N3800. Frankly speaking na N38 the guy soppose spend.
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by siegfried99(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Bro with all dz skills nd you want to waste it working 4 xum1. Ma advice just start ur own business no matter how small den grow it.

The issue is capital sir. I don't have capital to start the business . That's why I'm in need of a job.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by bejite: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sign up on www.bejite.com, connect to SolProgroup and send us a message. Use a computer to sign up so that you will be able to add your complete CV. Add your picture too. Something is waiting for you.
siegfried99:

Lives in Lagos

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by numericalguy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
2dugged:
guys say you don't walk around with crazy to know inner beauty abi, well women have made the choice easier for y'all, get attracted to the makeup first and we will talk inner beauty later

Another name for that is scam
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by siegfried99(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
warriorPedigree:

if you truly have all these you should be employing people not looking for a job.

The issue is capital sir. I don't have capital to start the business . That's why I'm in need of a job.

I would appreciate any help I can get
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
....and she'll be looking for a sincere man! Lubsh!
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by siegfried99(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
bejite:
Sign up on www.bejite.com, connect to SolProgroup and send us a message. Use a computer to sign up so that you will be able to add your complete CV. Add your picture too. Something is waiting for you.

Thanks
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by stevecantrell: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Why cant this girl go for laser skin treatment rather than all that pancake. Makes no sense.
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by jesus500(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
Make up is meant to enhance your beauty,these days I see babes totally transformed after makeup and I am shocked sometimes.
I remember going to a bridal shower and all the babes with their make up on fleek.wetin concern me I was just enjoying myself with my face like that.... so I slept early only to wake up in the night to pee, it was as if I woke up in a mortuary, I couldn't recognise anybody. I wanted to die, even pee seize. That night was terrible
I can't stop laughing, ladies and make up.
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Kobicove(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na wah o! shocked
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
one of the reasons I don't trust women
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by bigfather(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
lalasticlala:
Ex Mr Nigeria, Bryan Okwara shared this on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSWcv3TDClU/?hl=en

Check out the big difference!!

Guys, how would you react if you saw the makeup Photo first and started toasting her before seeing the other photo without makeup?

Oh my Good LAWD !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model / Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) / Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.