Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady (55127 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Cmeo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
siegfried99:

Dear Nairalanders, please help me, I'm in need of a job before depression injures me.

A graduate of computer science, HND upper credit.

Lives in Lagos

I have IT skills, administrative skills, Customer relationship skills, Computer maintenance and repair, installation (hardware and software) etc

Thank you.

Do you know how to write programme and develop software/applications professionally? If yes, don't look for a job, I could make u a partner.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Shollsy: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
I give up...... Aye filter ma baje ni... Make up should be banned

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by DROPIT: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Wow
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Fx55(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
so I slept early only to wake up in the night to pee, it was as if I woke up in a mortuary..
What does it look like inside a mortuary? Seems you're familiar with the place.
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Arobake: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Are you particularly interested in being employed? Or are you willing and able to set up a business on your own? Do you have any handwork/craft skills? I.E do you have the grit/skills to be self employed?
I don't have a job to give you, nor am I a millionaire (I'm not even a thousandaire) but we could talk and see where the wind of life blows us. Send a mail to tundewalshmisc@gmail.com and we see what gives.

siegfried99:

Dear Nairalanders, please help me, I'm in need of a job before depression injures me.

A graduate of computer science, HND upper credit.

Lives in Lagos

I have IT skills, administrative skills, Customer relationship skills, Computer maintenance and repair, installation (hardware and software) etc

Thank you.
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by davidif: 1:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Abeg who knows any good deeper life member make I marry? This is getting it of hand.
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Mosa1982(f): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2017
Jh0wsef:
SEE AS MAKEUP DEY CHANGE PEOPLE.

ME WEY BE FINE BOY.. COME GO DO MAKEUP AGAIN

MEHN... I GO BLOW! cheesy gringrin

Attention seeker!
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by NaijaBlend: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Men don suffer! Tomorrow, someone will carry this one, thinking he has a naturally beautiful wife or partner. And we keep wondering why divorce rate is getting higher and higher!
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by femijay8271(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ajewealth123:
a guy went viral some years or last year.
His name is MK and he sang
Koni da fun Oyinbo to se koste
To ba ku re ko ni sun n re.

I think the same song applies to this pics
How can u look like wiliwili without makeup
And be looking like agbani darego and Kim kardashian combined with makeup?
I am not understanding

Cc lalasticlala

Ha nor vex o,na u even create the thread
Let me dance and jubilate
On our way to FP

hello guy, I beg I need that MK song, how I go fit get and download ham becus I really love d sing die?
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by Mj45: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:

No vex oh but whoever is in that pics should take it down pls. First time, it was a bit funny. Now all it looks like is an slowpoke.
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by mrvictor005: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
the new way of solving your financial problems, see details below.

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by ThisIsLeo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
My reaction to the picture on the right
smiley wink cheesy grin shocked cool tongue kiss

My reaction to the picture on the left
angry sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry

if (personOnLeft == personOnRight)
System.out.println("Nawa o!" );

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by ArcToyin(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2017
maclatunji:
Men might have to start demanding to wash the face of potential wives before marriage. grin grin grin
For those that marry because of outward appearance.
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by andy511(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
lalasticlala:
Ex Mr Nigeria, Bryan Okwara shared this on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSWcv3TDClU/?hl=en

Check out the big difference!!

Guys, how would you react if you saw the makeup Photo first and started toasting her before seeing the other photo without makeup?
Re: Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady by andy511(m): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ajewealth123:
a guy went viral some years or last year.
His name is MK and he sang
Koni da fun Oyinbo to se koste
To ba ku re ko ni sun n re.

I think the same song applies to this pics
How can u look like wiliwili without makeup
And be looking like agbani darego and Kim kardashian combined with makeup?
I am not understanding

Cc lalasticlala

Ha nor vex o,na u even create the thread
Let me dance and jubilate
On our way to FP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model / Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) / This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.