Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video (4883 Views)

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by mmb(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sephanie Otobo Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Facetime Chat With Apostle Suleman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MIvyyQs7lk
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Am waiting to see how wailers will defend this one

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by agabaI23(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
And you cannot get a Photoshop to a phone?
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by Beremx(f): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mtscheeew!

I was wondering though, if Apostle Suleiman allegedly bought a house and a car for Danielle Okeke , what did he buy for Stephanie Otobo?

Is she just pained? grin
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by MAXIMAL123(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Its still yet not a real evidence
Cos am expecting the real video
To me all may not be 100% truth
But.... some real Elements of truth most be there.
And to say the truth
These guys are cooking something serious oooo
If not why did they av to bring up this issue again when the thing is fading up already?
I smell some serious issues ahead
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by kettykin: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
These demons no dey tire. From one trick to another. Are there no other stories in their story book

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by aooo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
There's one way to prove this since it is a screenshot.
iPhone, iPad have a special folder for screenshots.
So if the said pix falls under the screenshot folder under album, then she is on point.
agabaI23:
And you cannot get a Photoshop to a phone?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Useless fool. Suleiman gave you such huge amount and your mother cannot sell her goods in a well designed caravan.

You be wayward girl as your mama talk. Ewu nama!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:
Am waiting to see how wailers will defend this one

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by jullty: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Interesting.

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by BrutalJab: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
After watching the video, I didn't see any topless pics there.

You guys should bring up more convincing evidence joor

1 Like

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by hillsway(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
hmmm!!!
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by LordOfNaira: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
MAXIMAL123:
Its still yet not a real evidence
Cos am expecting the real video
To me all may not be 100% truth
But.... some real Elements of truth most be there.
And to say the truth
These guys are cooking something serious oooo
If not why did they av to bring up this issue again when the thing is fading up already?
I smell some serious issues ahead

Sule and his followers started it all over again by posting a fake Queen Esther confession and Sule subtly arranging Stephenie's mom to come and beg in his church.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by profhezekiah: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
There is something fishy in this girl's allegation,she may be wayward but her audacity shows there is iota of truth in her confession it is nt totally blackmail

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
BrutalJab:
After watching the video, I didn't see any topless pics there.

You guys should bring up more convincing evidence joor

Every time bring more evidence but apostle Suleiman haven't brought any single evidence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by BrutalJab: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
When she was asked about evidence of calls and photos she said she lost the phone. Has the phone been suddenly found? I'm interested in pertinent questions of the call log,the pictures she claimed as evidence, the hotel bookings,evidence of visit to the family of the Otobos,evidence of travel and prognosis and diagnosis of abortion complications etc. Nobody believes in this photoshop stuff.

The above Video don't contain any topless pictures o. Sahara Lieporters weldone

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by BrutalJab: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

Every time bring more evidence but apostle Suleiman haven't bring any single evidence
Single evidence like what

If he refuses to talk, you guys will say he is guilty as charged(among your online Court)

If he clears the air again, una go call am liar.
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
BrutalJab:

Single evidence like what

If he refuses to talk, you guys will say he is guilty as charged(among your online Court)

If he clears the air again, una go call am liar.
Let him bring his passport and clear the air
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Beremx:
Mtscheeew!

I was wondering though, if Apostle Suleiman allegedly bought a house and a car for Danielle Okeke , what did he buy for Stephanie Otobo?

Is she just pained? grin
cheesy she got trips round the world for sex romps cheesy... The mumu girl is just enjoying the attention.i actually expected to see a video of them having a discussion not this silly pics
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by BrutalJab: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

Let him bring his passport and clear the air
What's tying or holding the accuser from bringing forth all her incriminating evidences so as to shame and expose the apostle

She broke the news first, let her bring her own part of the proof first.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by Progressive01(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
The Sheeples are arriving earlier than we thought. cheesy

Just look at them. cheesy
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by Beremx(f): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
cheesy she got trips round the world for sex romps cheesy... The mumu girl is just enjoying the attention.i actually expected to see a video of them having a discussion not this silly pics
even, Danielle Okeke got trips around the world too. Stephanie is a fool sha. Her attention seeking seems to me like she's so pained. grin
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by Nebuchadnezar: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:
The Sheeples are arriving earlier than we thought. cheesy

Just look at them. cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Beremx:
even, Danielle Okeke got trips around the world too. Stephanie is a fool sha. Her attention seeking seems to me like she's so pained. grin

There are more proves linking Daniella to the apostle than Stephanie. I think they're just using Stephanie to expose the relationship between Apostle and Daniella.
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by Beremx(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

There are more proves linking Daniella to the apostle than Stephanie. I think they're just using Stephanie to expose the relationship between Apostle and Daniella.
You are correct

1 Like

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by SaintAlbert53: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
abeg this news don tire us...

meanwhile...this was revealed
http://talk2nino..com.ng/2017/04/10-new-ways-people-commit-abortion-but.html
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by iluvdonjazzy: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
ok Stephanie Otobo u win, e don do let the man concentrate on his ministry abeg.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by obailala(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Too bad for her cos this is still meaningless watery evidence.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by bemyguest(f): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

Every time bring more evidence but apostle Suleiman haven't brought any single evidence

Mumu!
Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by scribe2000(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
I thought her phone was stolen and that was why she couldn't provide evidences to support her claims?

How did she find the phone now? And now that the phone is there, can she provide more facts?

And, what really does the new image on the phone prove?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by dragonking3: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
mmb:
Sephanie Otobo Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Facetime Chat With Apostle Suleman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MIvyyQs7lk
As usual, the same old picture they have been showing us since over a month now.
Tell aunty Stephenie Otobo that we are tired of seeing the same old face time chat. She claimed that the pastor impregnated her? Will this snap chat prove that? She claimed that the pastor poisoned her with concoction and killed the baby while she was pregnant. Will this snap chat prove it? She claimed that tradition marriage was done, will the snap chat prove that too?
Let Otobo provide concrete proof to all her claims or else she should get ready to join aunty Kemi in port Harcourt prison

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie O.Presents Original Screen Of Her Topless Chat With Pst Suleiman:Video by dragonking3: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

What evidence have you brought out? Is this not the same picture Otobo brought from the inception of this issue? Where are the numerous evidences to show that she was pregnant or that the apostle gave her concoction to drink? Where are the evidences of the traditional marriage between her and the pastor in the presence of her mother?
Let her provide these proof before she will be taken seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Lust Wrong Even In Marriage? / Rosicrucian Order, Amorc / Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.