Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Wife Is The Reason Why My Marriage Has Not Crashed- Ramsey Nouah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is The Reason Why My Marriage Has Not Crashed- Ramsey Nouah (2008 Views)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Ramsey Nouah Talks About His Wife, 3 Children And 16 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is The Reason Why My Marriage Has Not Crashed- Ramsey Nouah by honestbeat: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
My wife is the reason why my marriage has not crashed- Ramsey Nouah

Unlike some of his peers in Nollywood, actor Ramsey Nouah has been married for 15 years and has managed to keep his marriage and wife far away from the prying eyes of the public. Ramsey and Emelia Philips-Nouah, tied the knot in 2002 and their marriage is blessed with three children.
In a recent interview with.........

Read More http://fabmumng.com/my-wife-is-the-reason-why-my-marriage-has-not-crashed-ramsey-nouah/

Follow on INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/fabmumng/

1 Share

Re: My Wife Is The Reason Why My Marriage Has Not Crashed- Ramsey Nouah by youngest85(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Any woman that does not complain in marriage do cheat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is The Reason Why My Marriage Has Not Crashed- Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
My Nollywood crush that year. grin

I guess these very handsome guys don't go for the superficial; Van Vicker comes to mind.

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Reason Why My Marriage Has Not Crashed- Ramsey Nouah by Franky826: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
undecided
Re: My Wife Is The Reason Why My Marriage Has Not Crashed- Ramsey Nouah by Ahmadgani(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
She deserved to be hidden from the prying eyes of the public

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? / Click Here To Join Sex, Relationship Talk Whatsapp Group / Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.