Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution (1942 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is what some Facebook-Nigeria feminists had to say. Most noteworthy is the comment of the Nkechi lady who is of the opinion that hence its a 'revolution', it should be bloody. Make una come help me see sontin
Cc:lalasticlala

source-http://www.metrodailies.com/nigerian-lady-claims-rate-women-killing-spouses-revolution/

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Weird but intelligent girl, I always admire how she writes, but this one has missed the mark angry I am disappointed
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Blackhawk01: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is nothing but madness, highest level of wickedness!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
mtcheeeewwwwwwwwww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by faith551(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jobless waste of sperm cells

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by elgramz: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
I have said it severally that this so called feminism is a demonically inspired philosophy and should not be associated with women emancipation in any way. The proponents of this evil philosophy are not after securing the human rights of women but the destruction of women, families and society at large. I read one ridiculous article by a leading feminist claiming that the nuclear family is evil and must be destroyed for women to be truly free. This philosophy claims to be wisdom while a cursory glance at it exposes foolishness at every turn just like the idiocy exhibited in this story. Unfortunately, so many of our unsuspecting ladies in Africa have embraced this devilish philosophy in their quest for freedom but just like eve and the proverbial forbidden fruit, what they will inevitably get from imbibing this deception is not freedom but a kiss of death

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
elgramz:
I have said it severally that this so called feminism is a demonically inspired philosophy and should not be associated with women emancipation in any way. The proponents of this evil philosophy are not after securing the human rights of women but the destruction of women, families and society at large. I read one ridiculous article by a leading feminist claiming that the nuclear family is evil and must be destroyed for women to be truly free. This philosophy claims to be wisdom while a cursory glance at it exposes foolishness at every turn just like the idiocy exhibited in this story. Unfortunately, so many of our unsuspecting ladies in Africa have embraced this devilish philosophy in their quest for freedom but just like eve and the proverbial forbidden fruit, what they will inevitably get from imbibing this deception is not freedom but a kiss of death
word bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
faith551:
Jobless waste of sperm cells
and egg cells

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
NoFavors:
This is pathetic
I tell you
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by acupikin: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
NoFavors:
This is pathetic
truly pathetic
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by tosyne2much(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
elgramz:
I have said it severally that this so called feminism is a get from imbibing this deception is not freedom but a kiss of death
I've always maintained that feminism is STUPIDITY in this part of the world. It promotes evil and violence. I'm yet to see a feminist without an unbiased mind and irrational judgment towards matters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by SirMichael1: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Feminist are despicable sets. If as a feminist you can be unbiased and look at things as they are. Look at the world from the right point of view and judge if the revolution isn't about unseating men and 'onseating' yourselves in his stead..

Why would a woman take a life and a so-called self acclaimed feminist is of the opinion that the judge tempers justice with mercy and grant her a maximum jail time of 2 years?? Feminism, to be honest holds little sanity in this part of the world yet so many would rather be called and tagged a feminist. It's a slap to our culture.

Someone wrote that guys are scared of feminists and I try to make enough meaning from her scriptings and found it purely a juvenile attempt at seeking cheap attention, more so still, a failed one. Feminism is baseless in Nigeria and probably in Africa.

This is Africa's definition of feminism in a short story..

Long time ago, men had to do the working, hardcore jobs and all that and the ladies inturn get married to men. The man kept them and provided for the home while the woman stayed and bore loads of children to carry his lineage not to mention the household chores and all that.

So moms who felt they suffered for not getting money at their disposals by working for themselves swore to themselves that they'd never let their daughters suffer like they did

Now the ladies are no longer subjected to giving birth alone, staying at home while the boys go to school, gets equivalent opportunities like the male folks.....

The need to suffer the male folks as their ancestral mothers sufferd now birthed the African version of feminism.

Feminism is stupidity as the writer above wrote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by acupikin: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
SirMichael1:
[b]Feminist are despicable sets. If as a feminist you can be unbiased and look at things as they are. Look at the world from the right point of view and judge if the revolution isn't about unseating men and 'upseating' yourselves in his stead..

Why would a woman take a life and a so-called self acclaimed feminist is of the opinion that the judge tempers justice with mercy and grant her a maximum jail time of 2 years?? Feminism, to be honest holds little sanity in this part of the world yet so many would rather be called and tagged a feminist. It's a slap to our culture.

Someone wrote that guys are scared of feminists and I try to make enough meaning from her scriptings and found it purely a juvenile attempt at seeking cheap attention, more so still, a failed one. Feminism is baseless in Nigeria and probably in Africa.

Long time ago, men had to do the working, hardcore jobs and all that and the ladies inturn get married to men. The man kept them and provided for the home while the woman stayed and bore loads of children to carry his lineage not to mention the household chores and all that.

So moms who felt they suffered for not getting money at their disposals by working for themselves swore to themselves that they'd never let their daughters suffer like they did

Now the ladies are no longer subjected to giving birth alone, staying at home while the boys go to school, gets equivalent opportunities like the male folks.....

The need to suffer the male folks as their ancestral mothers suffers now birthed the African version of feminism.

Feminism is stupidity as the writer above wrote[/b]
see as you finish "feminism"
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by SirMichael1: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
acupikin:
see as you finish "feminism"

Na crazy bunch of people you see so
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by victoronyekwelu(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
On her way to FP
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by acupikin: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nkechi Bianze. She always makes sense. But, i disagree with her on this one.

Biko, this revolution that has to do with bloodshed.., I am not for it.

As for that Abdulkadir musa guy.., Oh, he should please spare us that card of "Na so singles go full for street"

We are tired of hearing it all the time. Just as we have single ladiez on the street, so do we also have single guys too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by mrdickhead: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
This was my thread yesterday about women killing their husband.

https://www.nairaland.com/4194098/feminist-now-getting-married-accomplish
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by mrdickhead: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
winnar:
Nkechi Bianze. She always makes sense. But, i disagree with her on this one.

Biko, this revolution that has to do with bloodshed.., I am not for it.

As for that Abdulkadir musa guy.., Oh, he should please spare us that card of "Na so singles go full for street"

We are tired of hearing it all the time. Just as we have single ladiez on the street, so do we also have single guys too.
na Una go still shout when we start the bloodshed revolution fight
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
mrdickhead:
na Una go still shout when we start the bloodshed revolution fight
What exactly are you saying?

Didnt you read i am against her so called revolution?

For crying out loud, a life was lost.

And you are here arguing about bloodshed revolution. Or, do you want to start shedding blood too? in the name of stupid revolution.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by pocohantas(f): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
She must be high on some cheap weed.
Revolution for or against what? Maybe she is trying to pass a coded message, because I see no single sense in her post. A woman killing her husband is madness. All sorts of violence against a fellow human should be condemned. Better still, they can take their revolution to Nigerian leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
How is it revolution pls?
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by mrdickhead: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
winnar:
What exactly are you saying?

Didnt you read i am against her so called revolution?

For crying out loud, a life was lost.

And you are here arguing about bloodshed revolution. Or, do you want to start shedding blood too? in the name of stupid revolution.
lol sorry dear,was just attacking anything in F.
this whole feminism thing is just making me go crazy,,,
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
during my visit to ikoyi prison there were over 80 wive killers der. men still killing dem ratio 100:1
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by acupikin: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
during my visit to ikoyi prison there were over 80 wive killers der. men still killing dem ratio 100:1
Abegi
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by MichaelBlake40: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
I've always maintained that feminism is STUPIDITY in this part of the world. It promotes evil and violence. I'm yet to see a feminist without an unbiased mind and irrational judgment towards matters
There are some partial ones like that Reina gal cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

There are some partial ones like that Reina gal cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by acupikin: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2017
classicB:
space booker
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2017
acupikin:
space booker
Don't mind me
Re: Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2017
SirMichael1:
Feminist are despicable sets. If as a feminist you can be unbiased and look at things as they are. Look at the world from the right point of view and judge if the revolution isn't about unseating men and 'onseating' yourselves in his stead..

The need to suffer the male folks as their ancestral mothers sufferd now birthed the African version of feminism.

Feminism is stupidity as the writer above wrote
A bottle of beer for you baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy, A Female User Reveals She Just Wants A Boyfriend / Struggles Only Naturalistas Can Relate To. / Chioma was a vargin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.