Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! (57252 Views)

How Do Broke Men Get Laid / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Ugosample(m): 6:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin grin

I SWEAR, IN THIS OUR GENERATION, SEX IS SOOOOOOOO CHEAP. NO GIRL IS TOO HARD OR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET! IT ALL DEPENDS ON TIME, SITUATION AND PLACE...

This days, when just see guys (especially the good ones) getting married to all these LEFTOVER GIRLS, I just shake my head in pity.

It's a wasted generation grin grin

Sex is sooooooooooo cheap.

You know its very rude to term a lady a "leftover" ?

2 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 04, 2017
thecommunist:
Nigerians typically behave themselves when they are in a non-nigerian atmosphere(especially with Europeans and North Americans). the way we interact on quora is so polite and well mannered ..such a far cry from the way they interact on nairaland.

Post rubbish on quora and it will be so downvoted even you the poster might never be able to see your own reply again
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Solozzo(m): 6:38am On Apr 04, 2017
TinaAnita:
Who between the two girls rocks?

The club girl that milks a guy for a night and everyone goes their separate ways?

Or the girl that gets treatedd like the best thing that has ever happened to a guy only to be used and dumped when he is tired of bleeping her?

I'm going to be honest here, the club girl rocks. She gets laid and gets paid in return without emotions attached, no one uses and dumps her later. No one leads her on just to have her laid free of charge and most importantly she won't get her heart broken.

She was not laid free of charge. Add up and she made a lot of benefits.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by joeace2020(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2017
One thing is particular to both methods. The spending. The only thing unfortunately Nigerian women respond to these days.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by chinkichun: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2017
AmuEwu:
Without looking at the website, just from the comment I knew it was quora.com .. Lo and behold I checked the website interface and its obviously quora

I don't know why but there's a way people comment on that site. Its very different.. Myself, my comments there looks like the one above

Because it is a site full of smarties. You always have to review all your answers very well before you post. There is is certain unwritten minimum intellectual standard every member subconsciously adheres to. I love quora!
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2017
and we wonder why we are still backward in everything?, so this is what seems to bug the mind of a grown man? how to get laid? of all the things plaguing this.Country? smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by chinkichun: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2017
AmuEwu:
Without looking at the website, just from the comment I knew it was quora.com .. Lo and behold I checked the website interface and its obviously quora

I don't know why but there's a way people comment on that site. Its very different.. Myself, my comments there looks like the one above

Because it is a site full of smarties. You always have to review all your answers very well before you post. There is is certain unwritten minimum intellectual standard every member subconsciously adheres to. I love quora!
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by sapientia(m): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2017
rozayx5:

fry puff pff and yam at a busy junction

you will build a duplex from it

thank me later wink

hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by FILEBE(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2017
tdayof:

Quora is a top class website with users like Hillary Clinton, Wikipedia CEO etc and various founders from different sectors. You're obviously getting first hand replies from professionals.

I know this. One of my favourite section is "life" when life related questions are being asked. The "nobodies" ( I mean ordinary people) will make comments and you will feel it was premeditated or they have been waiting all there life to answer a question like that. The replies are just epic and well thought.

2 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by tdayof(m): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2017
FILEBE:

I know this. One of my favourite section is "life" when life related questions are being asked. The "nobodies" ( I mean ordinary people) will make comments and you will feel it was premeditated or they have been waiting all there life to answer a question like that. The replies are just epic and well thought.
Exactly. We can't just replicate such on Nairaland.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by FILEBE(m): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2017
airex:
Is it because of sex people get married? SMH at u and ur empty skull

Nna. no mind am jare. why do people get married?
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by coputa(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2017
1234onyekwe:
If not for sex & child bearing what else do people get married for.
Far from that,women has a lot of roles to play in a man's life aside child bearing and sex.Your wife is your number one confidant and motivator In the whole wide world,it's only one person that can tell you the truth,it's your wife.A house without a woman is hole and not a home.check out men who are due for marriage or divorcee that are living alone,then you will know the importance of a woman
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by FILEBE(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2017
tdayof:
Exactly. We can't just replicate such on Nairaland.

we can! Nairaland before now was a place to seek for knowledge, it was a very educative forum even till now. I have been in a religious debate here on Nairaland and we didn't throw insults at each other or one another. we had more mature minds then.

you know why Quora is like that? the creators made it so, they know what they want out of the forum and are sticking to it. Seun had tried so many times to sanitize this forum but trust my people. Zero chill na im dem get.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by staysure: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2017
ok
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by obailala(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2017
AmuEwu:

Sadly Nairaland used to be exactly like that some 6-8 years ago. Can't really say where exactly it went wrong; probably after we started having the blackberry revolution and the advent of cheaper and easily accessible data.

Meanwhile I couldnt help but notice your name, is it what I think it is? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by FILEBE(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2017
coputa:
Far from that,women has a lot of roles to play in a man's life aside child bearing and sex.Your wife is your number one confidant and motivator In the whole wide world,it's only one person that can tell you the truth,it's your wife.A house without a woman is hole and not a home.check out men who are due for marriage or divorcee that are living alone,then you will know the importance of a woman

I have this high respect for women. I am sure we all do. I just feel bad when I see them misbehaving. I swear, it pains me. I just wish every bad vices could be attributed to men alone and the women be saints and of high moral values. As it goes now, women are just losing it
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by logica(m): 7:03am On Apr 04, 2017
I see.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by FILEBE(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2017
obailala:
Sadly Nairaland used to be exactly like that some 6-8 years ago. Can't really say where exactly it went wrong; probably after we started having the blackberry revolution and the advent of cheaper and easily accessible data.

exactly what I told tdayof. Nairaland back then was da bomb! you might be right about easy access to internet but Quora too is easily accessible.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by LordAdam16: 7:09am On Apr 04, 2017
FILEBE:

we can! Nairaland before now was a place to seek for knowledge, it was a very educative forum even till now. I have been in a religious debate here on Nairaland and we didn't throw insults at each other or one another. we had more mature minds then.

you know why Quora is like that? the creators made it so, they know what they want out of the forum and are sticking to it. Seun had tried so many times to sanitize this forum but trust my people. Zero chill na im dem get.

Nairaland can't be like that ever again. LIB (Linda Ikeji) happened, and the Nigerian Internet space went off the rails.

It's encouraging to see many Quorans here. If one is bored or has nothing doing, pop into Quora. You'll never come out the same way you went in.

Nairaland is the exact opposite. But here's the bitter truth. Seun and his mods don't care anymore, because na dumbness dey move market now.

So, I can't really blame him per se. I just wish there was a Nigerian-themed forum like Quora. So, everyone can congregate where they feel welcome. Dumbos go left, smarties go right.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Mouthgag: 7:10am On Apr 04, 2017
airex:
Is it because of sex people get married? SMH at u and ur empty skull

mrdashing10:

Shebi you go marry leftover ni
Who are you to judge
No female should be termed leftover!!!!!!!
Shebi sex isn't a two person process, Females will end up marrying leftovers like you.. On your wedding day, I'll come and tell your wife Chosen or Deeper Life wife that you're a leftover.
Leave the rest for us!!
We will gladly marry em!

President Association of Pot Scrappers!

Pained abi?
I guess you have realized that you are dating or married a whôre?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Leriebloom(f): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2017
Omoluabi16:
As usual, you must work hard.

Yea, op should be telling us something useful
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Leriebloom(f): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2017
obikirinoni:

Nice

Thank you
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by breakeven: 7:12am On Apr 04, 2017
sapientia:
I need how to make money easily in Lagos
Go to ojota or obalende, you will see ritualist, get registered with them and in no time you billions will start flowing. undecided and you think there is the quickway to make money. Oloriburuku kowe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Mouthgag:

Pained abi?
I guess you have realized that you are dating or married a whôre?
Ipray ooo!!! Date ko Calendar ni!!
It's wrong calling females leftovers when every nigga will get married (bearing in mind he's ruffled at least 10 ladies)
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by LordAdam16: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2017
FILEBE:

exactly what I told tdayof. Nairaland back then was da bomb! you might be right about easy access to internet but Quora too is easily accessible.

Quora is easily accessible, but the intellectual barrier of entry is high. That's the difference. Therefore, you have a lot of people who stumble on it, but leave shortly after they're done reading (that's if they're able to follow the thought process of some of the most well-thought out comments on the Web).

Nairaland is the exact opposite. It is easily accessible, and the intellectual barrier of entry is very low.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by AmuEwu: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2017
thecommunist:
Nigerians typically behave themselves when they are in a non-nigerian atmosphere(especially with Europeans and North Americans). the way we interact on quora is so polite and well mannered ..such a far cry from the way they interact on nairaland.

Over here on nairaland, it doesn't take long before you're called a flat head or afonja.

I just tire for Nigerian youths
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2017
PaperLace:

When they comment on a meaningless topic there, the topic sef go fear. E go make sense by force!!! They can't even allow you jonse in peace.

Not this new generation Nairalanders shouting olosho upandan.

Anyway, this can't work on every lady and for every man.

Mechionu dia! Hypocrite.
Re: How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! by ogastone(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2017
O P this is far too hard.
The easiest way is dress nice and if you see a gal you like , tell her and take her out, then take her in to your house or hotel and do what you want. But don't forget to give her money after. So that she will come again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.