Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (57271 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eme40rald(f): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello nairalanders

It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.

I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends.

Fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me. He was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.

confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him.

Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by jamex93(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yes please do . . . . .dont waste more time . . . . I proudly took from ladyf and introvert there birth ryt . . . . . . . . . Thats a good improvement

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Samfigo1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
I wonder why some people keep on asking for advice on something they can use their initiatives for. . . Nawaao!

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by witnezHD(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
what's her innocence.... dead curious

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Femolacaster(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Go ahead!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by HDee(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
if you expose him, will it change anything?? he's your first love. Look, you gotta live with it and move on, I'm sure you're gonna meet someone worth your louve.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Keziehenry(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Expose him if he promised u of marriage but dont if u people never agreed on that.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
First of all, what do you mean by innocence
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders
It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.
I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends. fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me.he was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.
confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him
Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.
What will you gain by exposing him?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eme40rald(f): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
witnezHD:
virginity sir

41 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
No need for that just move on....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
this guy is a bad player

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
onomeglo:
No need for that just move on....
100likes...he'd get wateva is coming to him.. No neex to force karma

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Keziehenry(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:
virginity sir
did he promise you of marriage?
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by witnezHD(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:
virginity sir
thanks didn't know

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by ronald4lif(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
What will exposing him change? The lady would still stand by him. Sorry but you've been played. Just accept it and move on.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by sseunth(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
witnezHD:
virginity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by witnezHD(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
sseunth:
virginity
how did you know
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
If it were me,I'd expose him(yes I'm that wickedangry what a wicked man,two timing he-goat..my dear,pls tell his fiancee,you wld be doing her some good.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Samstacy(f): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Don't expose him, leave him alone
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
What will exposing him change? The lady would still stand by him. Sorry but you've been played. Just accept it and move on.
you cant be too sure his fiancee wld stand by him..every normal thinking lady wouldn't anyway...yes,she has been played,and exactly because she doesn't have anything to lose,she shld tell the other lady!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Just move on....
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders
I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends. fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me.he was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.
confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by donholy28(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Expose him to d girl codedly or else she might think ur a blackmailer trying to ruin her fiancés name

7 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Jwhizzy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
@ OP, you've loved and you've lost. Just move on. He has begged for your forgiveness. Whatever joy you derive from telling the other woman will be short-lived. Besides, what's to say she will not forgive him? Just count your losses and move on!

Ce sera sera

8 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by DatBossAssChick(f): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Expose that M****RFUCKER!! But with evidence, so he doesn't go about breaking other girls heart. He just played a fast one on you.

14 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eme40rald(f): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tnx everyone for ur advices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by delishpot: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
If say na man post this topic about what his woman did to him now....... NL boys for don arrive to abuse women like vultures wey see dead body...........God dey measure una punishment with heavenly scale.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by ronald4lif(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
jemimaa01:
you cant be too sure his fiancee wld stand by him..every normal thinking lady wouldn't anyway...yes,she has been played,and exactly because she doesn't have anything to lose,she shld tell the other lady!

She can proceed but I'm unsure if that would yield any positive outcome. It will only end with the guy apologising to his fiancé and that settles it, although after some initial gragra from her. But like you said she's got nothing to lose and if that will help assuage her hurtful state then fine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by ronald4lif(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
delishpot:
If say na man post this topic about what his woman did to him now....... NL boys for don arrive to abuse women like vultures wey see dead body...........God dey measure una punishment with heavenly scale.

You've a point. None of the guys here including myself has faulted the guy for his heartless behaviour. Surely it would have been an entirely different case had it involve a lady. Our bad. lipsrsealed

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by delishpot: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

You've a point. None of the guys here including myself has faulted the guy for his heartless behaviour. Surely it would have been an entirely different case had it involve a lady. Our bad. lipsrsealed

Its all good brother. Its just that the double standard thing is *paining me* tomorrow it will be our daughters going through this. When we have failed to caution our sons. Many NL topics encourage men to handle wom3n exactly as this man treated the poor girl.

OP.... worry not every day your heart remembers the pain karma will visit him.
Pkele, move on. I know its not easy but you have to try for your own sake.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Mznaett: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
My dear,just move on with your life...it's not that easy! That I know already.
But just forgive and forget him
As for the lady allow her to find out things by herself o so they won't tag you names lol

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Luckygurl(f): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Awwww!!!! pathetic.

Bae!! Exposing him to his fiancee won't make you feel any better, on the other hand the fiancee needs to know the type of person he is dealing with.
In all, you should be concerned about yourself and how you'd get over the disappointment.
Anyway, from your writeup you seem as someone who's doing pretty well.

Left for me, You've got to move on and let go of your ex and his fiancee. Face your life and be a better person than when he left you.

Goodluck dearie kiss kiss

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.