Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,810 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children (53558 Views)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) / Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by oxyG: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Mods, this is promoting rubbish on frontpage
Family with 8 CHILDREN is not what Nigerians need to be seeing right now.
We are even trying to make some of them reduce child bearing to like 4, and they aren't listening.
Remember, not everyone in Nigeria is hungry.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Nakuza(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'm just speechless. It is well with them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by abescom: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
I for like have 8 children but I am scared of the impact it will have on my wife.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by YonkijiSappo: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
oxyG:

Remember, not everyone in Nigeria is hungry.

So "not being hungry" is the excuse to have 8 children?
clap for yourself.

In saner climes, the richest people are even the ones who birth the fewest kids. Million dollar people with between 1 and max of 3 children.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Aleora(f): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jisos#era of no money
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Ugosample(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
7footre:
The husband better buy multiple ak47 keep for house

But why na?
You want him to train boko ni?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
The dad better be earning big dough.

I can't see how the lady will hold down a serious job with that many kids.

School fees, food, the constant stream of broken toys and worn out clothes and shoes...

Nice pic, but I bet their crib is a madhouse.

That picture may be the only downtime that woman has gotten in the past month

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by iamtardey: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
after all she's still damn fit and cute.... I salute her! #weldonema
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Multi vehicular tunnel.

Why am I thinking about road construction on this thread?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by dfrost: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
oyb:

Nice pic, but I bet their crib is a madhouse.

That's the joy of parenthood. My uncle once told me, if you want a clean house, don't have babies. cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by castrol180(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
I know that guy wella, no be him be them father. He owns only two of them and while one of the two was celebrating her birthday, they decided to invite their neighbours and blue jeans was the aso ebi for the day

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Neatboy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
kateskitty:
Baby factory grin
You try o

Are you commending her or castigating her? The Children look cute and healthy... Has she ever asked you for money to take care of her children? To her those children are not loads but gifts and I believe she appreciate God for that. If she had not begged you money before then why are you using such a derogatory statement to a lovely mother that didn't choose to abort her seeds like most of you will?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
dfrost:

That's the joy of parenthood. My uncle once told me, if you want a clean house, don't have babies. cheesy grin

If you don't have plenty paper, that joy will soon become aggravation. cheesy

How many of those kids are weapons of mass destruction cheesy

Every other day will be 'who broke this? Who broke that? I just bought that bag and you have already spoilt it?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by 7footre(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ugosample:

But why na?
You want him to train boko ni?

You no see how many girls him born abi
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by schumastic(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
uzolexis:

Hian, pple still wan born 4 for this Nigeria..

yes na, two boys two girls, BGBG that's all and we park our motor grin grin
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by schumastic(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
dfrost:

Bros after 2, your wife give birth to quads, wetin you go do? You kill the mama?

not possible cus am a good shooter and i can't make that mistake
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by uzolexis(f): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
schumastic:

yes na, two boys two girls, BGBG that's all and we park our motor grin grin

Don't you think it's too much? Me I wan born 2 adopt 1 making 3 or born 1 adopt 1 making 2 kpere.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by schumastic(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
uzolexis:

Don't you think it's too much? Me I wan born 2 adopt 1 making 3 or born 1 adopt 1 making 2 kpere.

hahaha so you will decide for your husband or i don't get
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by AngelicBeing: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
tongue
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by uzolexis(f): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
schumastic:

hahaha so you will decide for your husband or i don't get
It's a joint decision but I'm not having more than 3 kids, no compromise there. It cost a lot to raise kids both materially, emotionally​ and physically.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by agrovick(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
You see a beautiful family, I see high school fees grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by sheDD(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
agog:
hmmmm. She tried if truly she gave birth to all of them. But the odd seem so impossible as the oldest kid in the pics is about 5 year old or less. so she must have been giving birth yearly plus at least two set of twins.
u deserve one #betamalta
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by schumastic(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
uzolexis:

It's a joint decision but I'm not having more than 3 kids, no compromise there. It's cost a lot to raise kids both materially, emotionally​ and physically.

you are right though but am still sticking with my BGBG and good luck with yours wink

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by sisisioge: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'm almost sure they are Catholics... May God bless the family.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by nickxtra(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
A very young couple with 8 children and still counting, I think supposed.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by lilyheaven: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
She gave birth three times
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by olayinex(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Abeg, she download all these pikin?
haha noo o d guy send dem to her through bluetooth
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by uzolexis(f): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
schumastic:

you are right though but am still sticking with my BGBG and good luck with yours wink

Good luck too and I hope you hammer so you can take good care of all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.