Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,474 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children (53557 Views)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) / Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by davidif: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Mods, this is promoting rubbish on frontpage
Family with 8 CHILDREN is not what Nigerians need to be seeing right now.
We are even trying to make some of them reduce child bearing to like 4, and they aren't listening.

Gbam!!!!!!! Even in the us where kids are expensive how are they going to be able to afford to send those kids to university in future?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by davidif: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Celestyn8213:
In this recession? Oga wheh don

They lol like Americans bro.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by davidif: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
MARYchiells:
I doubt if she's the biological mother of all of them.

She probably is.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by davidif: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Rick9:
Would love to have a beautiful family like this.

As long as you can afford them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by schumastic(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
uzolexis:

Good luck too and I hope you hammer so you can take good care of all of them.

obviously doing that already
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by kenoz(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
shocked
This woman try o
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by davidif: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
castrol180:
I know that guy wella, no be him be them father. He owns only two of them and while one of the two was celebrating her birthday, they decided to invite their neighbours and blue jeans was the aso ebi for the day

For reals?!?!?! Where does he live?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by sshalom(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
He has done well!
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by davidif: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
dfrost:

That's the joy of parenthood. My uncle once told me, if you want a clean house, don't have babies. cheesy grin

The joy of parenthood is having kids you can't afford?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by davidif: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
sshalom:
He has done well!

What?!?!?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by dfrost: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
davidif:

The joy of parenthood is having kids you can't afford?

Those kids pictured, do they look malnourished?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by dfrost: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
oyb:

If you don't have plenty paper, that joy will soon become aggravation. cheesy

How many of those kids are weapons of mass destruction cheesy

Every other day will be 'who broke this? Who broke that? I just bought that bag and you have already spoilt it?

Badt guy cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by davidif: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
dfrost:

Those kids pictured, do they look malnourished?
Is malnourishment the only symptom of poverty?

Do you even know if they have enough money to get by day by day? Or will they have enough money to send the kids to school in future?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Jammiiee(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Wow. What did Toks2008 do to u angry
uzolexis:

It's a joint decision but I'm not having more than 3 kids, no compromise there. It's cost a lot to raise kids both materially, emotionally​ and physically.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by bebe2(f): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
agog:
hmmmm. She tried if truly she gave birth to all of them. But the odd seem so impossible as the oldest kid in the pics is about 5 year old or less. so she must have been giving birth yearly plus at least two set of twins.

Or she had twins or triplets
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by ijayebonyi(f): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Lovely! The knacking in that house fit dey commot signal from phone sha..... angry
hahaha, e concern you?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by chibuzorAbia: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Irresponsible people. Adding to the poor population.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Jammiiee(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hmm angry
castrol180:
I know that guy wella, no be him be them father. He owns only two of them and while one of the two was celebrating her birthday, they decided to invite their neighbours and blue jeans was the aso ebi for the day
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by dfrost: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
davidif:

Is malnourishment the only symptom of poverty?

Do you even know if they have enough money to get by day by day? Or will they have enough money to send the kids to school in future?

You have a point davidif albeit we can't decide what a man wants in life. One's taste determines how he spends his income.

Have a good night rest.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Jakasibo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Wait does the woman give birth every Six months??
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by urchmanni93(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Same here we are 8...6 males and 2 girls... If any body wan die make him come try us...!!!
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Toks2008(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
agog:
hmmmm. She tried if truly she gave birth to all of them. But the odd seem so impossible as the oldest kid in the pics is about 5 year old or less. so she must have been giving birth yearly plus at least two set of twins.

My mama try pass am...she born a whole football team minus keeper.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jammiiee:
Wow. What did Toks2008 do to u angry

Which one be my own for the Matta?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Jammiiee(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na her signature nw lol cheesy
Toks2008:

Which one be my own for the Matta?
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Toks2008(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Jammiiee:
Na her signature nw lol cheesy

lol! don't mind uzolexis..she is probably one of the naira land ladies who lacks cognitive ability to comprehend my mature and non hypocritical stands.

Ask her to list the threads to support her assertion and it will blow your mind that she will not be able to defend her myopic stands.

Please ignore her...she is just an attention seeker.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Mbediogu(m): 1:22am On Apr 04, 2017
The children certainly are not of same parents, even as set of four twins. I looked at their ages and possible age differences. Good photos though.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children by Jammiiee(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Lool cheesy
No p grin
Toks2008:

lol! don't mind uzolexis..she is probably one of the naira land ladies who lacks cognitive ability to comprehend my mature and non hypocritical stands.

Ask her to list the threads to support her assertion and it will blow your mind that she will not be able to defend her myopic stands.

Please ignore her...she is just an attention seeker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.