Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. (1716 Views)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by Parohfrey(f): 6:06am On Dec 27, 2009
My friend working in BBC just told me that Sahara Reporters were paid £150,000 pounds to release the picture of the would be bomber guy to BBC - why is SR reaping where they did not sow? For all I care, as characteristics of SR, this might be a fake picture given to BBC, who knows?
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by olafolarin(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2009
CNN must have paid the same amount too as the same picture was shown with sahara reporters as the source.
Its a nice advertising ad for sahara reporters and their marketting team must be glowing now.
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by erastus75: 6:13am On Dec 27, 2009
They are making their money and you are angry about it, if a newspaper house in Nigeria ask the same BBC for a picture, dont you think BBC will ask for payment first before any picture is released.

Abeg shun that thing jare
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by naijatoday: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2009
NEXT has an updated picture of him that is clearer. I wonder if NEXT would offer it for sale.
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by Kobojunkie: 6:37am On Dec 27, 2009
Paroh_frey:

My friend working in BBC just told me that Sahara Reporters were paid £150,000 pounds to release the picture of the would be bomber guy to BBC - why is SR reaping where they did not sow? For all I care, as characteristics of SR, this might be a fake picture given to BBC, who knows?

How in the world is SR reaping where it did not sow? It had the exclusive pictures and the BBC was willing to pay for it. SR did some work to get hold of those pictures, that is work and reaping the benefits is what it is doing here. No sure how you came to the conclusion that it is reaping where it did not sow.
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
i suppose this is his pic.

Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by vigasimple(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
Jealousy for S.R are the only ones daring our corrupt govt and leaders who have all the news house in their pocket.

I wish they are paid a million pound to carry out more of their work, and let the people of Nigeria know the truth about their government.
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by Lagosboy: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2009
This pic here is wrong. SR posted a wrong pic initialy and then changed it. I raised the issue a on another thread and after a few hours SR changed it. The funny thing is some newspapers like the SUN in nigeria have this false pic.

Me just think the person in the pic should sue all of them and win this 150k from SR
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by kuramo: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2009
In your deranged dreams paroh fake, no right thinking BBC hack will have a sick lunatic like you for a friend.

You are an enemy of progress and a proxy to the criminal class and terrorists.

Keep dreaming.
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by otokx(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2009
If i could i would pay tithe to Sahara reporters; they are the part of the few credible sources of opposition we have in Nigeria. Together with pointblanknews they are giving the compromised media a run for their money.
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by tunnytox(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
media business is a serious business even if they pay SR £1m its their right, if someone like Jonathan Ross could be paid £6m annually just for his stupid pranks on 'Friday night with Jonathan Ross' which many people don't find funny, i don't see any reason why SR couldn't get that much
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by toshmann(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
somebody here has a personal beef with SR
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by walata44(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2009

Who is your pay master?
Re: Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. by otawa: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2009

SR has done well, they should have asked for more £££!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw / "born-again" Pdp Chieftains Exposes 13 Methods Of Rigging Elections! ! ! / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks About Slapping A "witch" Female Member Of His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.