Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day (29655 Views)

Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) / April Fool Prank. How I Pranked My Girl Yesterday / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by victormartyn(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Repent!!!

See how you're showing the whole world that ure frnicatin...

Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by skarz: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
ha
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by DlawTECHY(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
ok
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Tell that joke to my bae and end up underground in seconds undecided

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by ogastone(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Your mumu pass akuya .
She will never believe it as a prank until you take her to a confirm hospital where you and her will undergo a HIV test. Inside her mind , she still harbour it.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by allisonluvsu(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
hjh
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Flamzey00(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
HIV no b joking tinz Ooo... I won't hesitate to break up wit dat gal d moment I discover it's a mere joke.. #HIV no be malaria#
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Luckygurl(f): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Mmmhhh

Okk!
What got my attention was that within the short time the chat lasted say 10 mins, her dp was changed up to three different times undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by demolinka(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
The girl sef slow. Just reply am say u sef get herpes and advanced syphilis Type C
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by ultimateballer: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
wife her
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:
How did that lovely girl fall in love with craze man like you op? angry

BTW, she's 100yards wifey material. Keep her. wink
lolz ! the bolded really got me cracked up
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Rayes3: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
If you like, no stop unprocted sex with girlfriend and pre marital sex. Mtcheeew......... No values again. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by stevenchiil(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
that awkward moment when u discover ur actually HIV POSITIVE and am like ntoor
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by cmon(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
At least she was still changing her DP... undecided
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by pocohantas(f): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
She was going to kill herself?
Hahahahahaha...continue fornicating o, una wehdone!
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2017
I knw sm gals that wuld hav snt assasins to kill the guy immediately he mentioned HIV+
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by erosimo(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2017
adorablepepple:
Both of you dont have sense....
Come, what's the meaning of that...ur comments though
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by adorablepepple(f): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2017
erosimo:

Come, what's the meaning of that...ur comments though
undecided your quoting though
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by skarz: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:
How did that lovely girl fall in love with craze man like you op? angry

BTW, she's 100yards wifey material. Keep her. wink
a guy that is crazy will never make the relationship boring likewise girls that are crazy...I love girls that are crazy every minute we're always having fun
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2017
and the mumu was asking where did you get it from

Nah from mosquito bite grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4852102_fbimg1486571259781_jpeg883b89ba61db0e73726c60c293b4b1f0

5 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by skarz: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
Rubbish!!! She was already advertising for a new 'bae'... didn't you notice she changed her display picture 2 times during the conversation!!
great observer but she's loyal
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Mcowubaba: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2017
eezeribe:
keep having unprotected sex until it becomes a reality... Goodluck
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Flamzey00:
HIV no b joking tinz Ooo... I won't hesitate to break up wit dat gal d moment I discover it's a mere joke.. #HIV no be malaria#

Don't make this thing look worst to people that hav it nah.. Yes it isn't malaria but a malaria patient in my area died last month while one of my friends who is HIV+ still came to my house healthy yesterday

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2017
People take this thing too far.

It's ridiculous.
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by sirusX(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2017
I see she's the kinda girl that changes dp steady smiley

3 pictures already before the end of your screenshot

Dont mind me noticing...I was looking for signs of a cookup/faked chat

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by goingape1: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Darejo:
On the first day of this month(April) which we all know to be April fool's day, I decided to prank my girlfriend by telling her I was HIV Positive grin.

She was most assuredly going to commit suicide if I'd not told her it was a joke tongue. See screenshots of our conversation below

this generation of vipers!

during our time we are afraid to have sex but this generation see sex as there daily food!

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Flamzey00(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Jadonjack:

Don't make this thing look worst to people that hav it nah.. Yes it isn't malaria but a malaria patient in my area died last month while one of my friends who is HIV+ still came to my house healthy yesterday

I Believe u!!!
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by EHIRIMCHA(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2017
She's indeed lovely
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2017
wizzyrich:
lolz ! the bolded really got me cracked up

Looool cheesy grin cheesy

It's obvious from the chat, the girl is softhearted. If na me, ehn ehn shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by goingape1: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2017
skarz:

a guy that is crazy will never make the relationship boring likewise girls that are crazy...I love girls that are crazy every minute we're always having fun
you go fvck masquerade one day
Re: I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day by koladebrainiac(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2017
some girls eh. dem go don break up with u oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.