Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says (36603 Views)

I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by airminem(f): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Not Easy
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Parable007: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
princessayesha:
All this anger because the man said u should not lipsrsealed fornicators everywhere grin

sense far from this guy may be he is another illiterate it the same mindset...how can u link an epidemic disease to people's sex lives.......

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by anochuko01(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Oh! Africa.
I weep for my Continent.
I'm a Christian but I hate the way religion hv deluded and shutdown the thinking faculty of most Africans.
Imagine in this century, somebody[ educated man occupying a high position at that ] still believe that diseases or epidemic is a punishment from God or god's avengers for disobedience.
Imagine, I was analyzing some hypothesis relating to food chain, the other day, only for one churchous guy to tell me to stop thinking that way to prevent God from punishing me.
He is literally telling me to stop researching that it is like challenging God.
These re some of the reasons why we are still where we are.
Until, we re unshackled from religious slavery, then we can be able to think logically and advance in technology and health care.
I feel those kinda people are only being utterly lazy and ignorant of God's personally.
Bible admonishes us to search for wisdom and understanding as one searching for gold and silver.
Wonder why most preachers of nowadays are PhD holders.

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Jabioro: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is a serious matter.. we are in trouble, someone is taken this obodo country into depth sea level, most people that occupied our exalted seat knows nothing above anything, in reverse anything above nothing.. the religion blindfolded them... haba!!!
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Chanchit: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
princessayesha:

Back to sender o.... grin God will wipe out your whole family. Amen

grin
choi! I no know say una plenty here, if it starts from north, it would probably reach SW last so my family would be long gone before then. So how far, anybody don die from the disease in your area? So I go know how to start arrangement.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Temptee101(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Not even because of boko haram for the thousands they have killed

Not even because of the clueless buhari and his economic recession

Not even because of our political rogues and their endless looting

Not even because of our illiterate president and his poor governance

but because of fornication....Oh God what have we done as a people to deserve these criminals?
Let's revolt against these barbarians we called politicians
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Folksyharry(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
When I read comments like this from our leaders I wonder if their brains are actually working.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Emu4life(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
tonio2wo:

You have the same IQ with the fool of a governor.
"The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart."----Benjamin Franklin.
I wont argue with u bcuz I dont remember Mentioning u in my Comment ( U AR JUST FULL OF GUILT)..
Dont argue wit idiots, dey will drag u to their Level and beat u wit experience----Edward Murphy
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Herrmes: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
How the f-ck can someone open his/her mouth to say stuff like this.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by MrBONE2(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
TVTKOKO:
TELL THAT IDIOT THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT A WICKED GOD! THIS FOOOL IS SUPPOSED TO THINK OF HOW STEADY ELECTRICITY CAN BE SUPPLIED ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO REDUCE THE SPREAD OF MENINGITIES.
SO ACCORDING TO HIM, ONLY THE POOR WHO ARE MOSTLY AFFECTED BY THE DISEASE ARE FORNICATTORS

TRULY,, THIS MAN IS NOT FIT TO HEAD A HOUSE, TALK MORE A STATE!!!

you re 1000% right

OUR GREAT ONE IS NOT WICKED
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by bigfather(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/meningitis-gods-punishment-for-fornication-zamfara-governor-says/

He will come out and deny it tomorrow and he will claim it is the work of his enemies.

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by teamchocolate: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Daft people ruling Nigeria..
God help us...
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by ngwababe(f): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Emu4life:
The FORNICATORS and ADULTERERs will come and start Bashing him nw....

This is a revelation
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Customer80: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
APC change agent
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by VeecThorr(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Gas this gay.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by ephi123(f): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Government of illiterates, not surprising.

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by usamali(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
wic country president is this?

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by jide333(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
was this the outcome him and buhari discussed? did he tell buhari that it was the reason or was buhari the one that told him to pass the info? Is he not a prophet(the governorth) or is he God himself? Do we still have minister of information in this country or is this old f00l trying to take that position? oga oooh
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by blessing18E(f): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
GreyLaw:
People with thick brains!

What will this man say about Europeans and North Americans who have little to no interest in observing religious rites, yet making awesome scientific discoveries everytime?

Shut it, Mr. Governor. You know nothing!

he knows absolutely nothing, a governor who cannot give a speech with a well constructed English hw will he know about health

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by nkpommpko(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
God will punish you. Thief.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
- Plato

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by GoodcasHMan: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
IF MY PEOPLE THAT ARE CALLED BY NAME CAN REPENT AND
TURN FROM THEIR EVIL WAYS I WILL HEAR THEIR PRAYS AND
HEAL THEIR LANDS so says the BIBLE
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by cleatoris: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
The north is a feudal theocracy, not a democracy. It is littered with lame duck zealots who lay claim to leadership by conveniently making Islamic reference to all social, economic and health issues to hold the people spellbound.

This is why they keep resisting the development and acquisition of modernity and formal (quality) education with every fibre of their being.
MummyIMadeIt:
with this kind of Leaders representing the North, one should not be surprised why this region is so BACKWARD undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by yaki84: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
who deliver this him 'god's' message?
Is it booharia or hell rufire?

Both men were outta d country n as soon as dem arrive, we begin here meaningful meningitis.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Deilluminator(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is what you get when your Governor suddenly turned prophet.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by oheni(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
All these abokis sha...is meningitis a sexually transmitted disease that God will punish nigerians with it? No wonder they are easily brainwashed
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by nsikakekoh: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/meningitis-gods-punishment-for-fornication-zamfara-governor-says/

when u fornicate ur own finish with under 18, you carry public fund go overseas 4medical cheek up come back dey claim saints. u sabi God? polithiefcians..
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Kunlesina: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
I think Pastor E. A Adeboye had said this as long as 2016 January.But all we know and can do as Nigerian is to criticise and never listen to words of wisdom.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by jerryclinton: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hypocrite! Meanwhile this is the same chairman of Governors forum who recently opened a seperate account called ''NGF account'' and they jointly stole 19 billion naira out of the paris refund money PMB gave to states to pay salary arrears. You see the type of leaders we have? God will punish Nigeria for fornication but won't first punish people like you who still continue to loot the money that belongs to everyone..issorit!

1 Like

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
When an elected public officer is talking this way, na real wa....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu / Nigerian Navy Presidential Fleet Review 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.