Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says (36605 Views)

I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by oyinsho(f): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2017
This is really disheartening ...There is a quadrivalent meningococcal conjugated vaccine available in the country registered and marketed by a well known Pharm company for prevention against invasive meningococcal diseases caused by Neisseria meningitidis groups A,C,W and Y that can be administered from 12months of age.

He should be well informed before saying that their are no vaccines against the Type C strains.

God help us as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by oaroloye(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2017
SHALOM!

ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/meningitis-gods-punishment-for-fornication-zamfara-governor-says/

He is not wrong.

FORNICATION is a legitimate way of spreading communicable diseases.

It also weakens the Immune System.

That is perfectly Scientific.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Adesiji77: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
"Prophet Governor Alhaji Abdulaziz Yari" (borrowed) cheesy grin
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by sampsun(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2017
This shows clearly that this Governor passed through school and that the school did not pass through him.

How can a so called educated mallam spew thrash and still be politically relevant? I have given up on this man wallahi.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by greatermax77(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2017
What a bigest fool of a Governor?
we can not go anywhere with this crop of leaders we have today
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Emu4life(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2017
ilynem:

My dear, its not a typical village. I am in a state capital and work in a polytechnic. The students I see here are not it at all. Most of them can't even speak basic English and its that bad. When I mark scripts, I am almost in tears. There are few bright ones though. But the majority are just dull and Education needs to be a priority in this place.
U ar saying d truth. But most of dem in polytechnics and CoEs are their cuz dey cant pass JAMB, d ones dat went dre cuz of financial problem ar mostly d smart ones. Wen u visit d universities dre, u will knw wat am talking about.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by Mrmoz(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Oh! Africa.
I weep for my Continent.
I'm a Christian but I hate the way religion hv deluded and shutdown the thinking faculty of most Africans.
Imagine in this century, somebody[ educated man occupying a high position at that ] still believe that diseases or epidemic is a punishment from God or god's avengers for disobedience.
Imagine, I was analyzing some hypothesis relating to food chain, the other day, only for one churchous guy to tell me to stop thinking that way to prevent God from punishing me.
He is literally telling me to stop researching that it is like challenging God.
These re some of the reasons why we are still where we are.
Until, we re unshackled from religious slavery, then we can be able to think logically and advance in technology and health care.

Even duh there is some sense in what you say sometimes most of these epidemic are either created or having some spiritual source am not saying God's punishment but sometimes our sins do give the devil a legal ground to inflict some of these stuff but God is merciful do he does help us find a way out and his healing may be divine and sometimes he uses the researchers and show them a way out remember he says wen u seek u'll find
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by arnold123: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/meningitis-gods-punishment-for-fornication-zamfara-governor-says/

Dear, Mr stupid illiterate governor meningitis has been around for quite many years now, and secondly meningitis is NOT an STI or STD it is a bacterial infection and it is often treated with I.V antibiotics, na the school wen u nor go na ein dey wound ur head so!
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by lanchy: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
So God is NOT angry at the looting, stealing, buggery (Was it not one of his brothers in the north who raped a 12 year old to death!?) and lying in his name!
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by flamingREED(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
azaino:

Let me assume you were joking. But if you are really serious then your case is worst than this Governor, sorry bro.
The above quoted Bible verse is now useless to Christians, it was law for the Jews before the coming of Christ. You better look for a teacher of the word of God and stop listening to preachers. more still read the Bible yourself.

Imagine. So, because through your dark and whimsical mind you spewed forth its 'Worthlessness' then it's worthless?

When so-called anti-religious kids fail to seek thorough liberation of their native mentalities through in depth and sustainable education this calamity of baseless swagger results.

Unless you provide evidence for your assertions, never believe that your mediocre chatter will metamorphose into anything suitable or citable or referential in this world of increasing testable knowledge.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by CodeTemplar: 2:39am On Apr 01, 2020
I wonder if God is also sending them Coronavirus as a punishment for their global atrocities against mankind.
Re: Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says by olawuyi12(m): 3:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Teachers and school owners need to take advantage of technology in the advent of this period in which schools are on lockdown. Grab soft copies of lesson notes of all secondary school subjects and interact with students from home. Message on Whatsapp for the notes
Parents also can get the prepared notes for thier wards
Subject teachers -> ₦500 per subject (per class) which include from 1st to 3rd term
School owners who wish to have a copy of all secondary lesson notes is at a fixed price of ₦10,000

what app /2348136693140

what app /2348027940627

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017 / Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.