Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. (7708 Views)

Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. / Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. / Please HELP ME INTERPRET Matt 10:34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by frank317: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ooooboy, poster head go done full by now. Omo, see interpretation. Everybody done turn dream interpreter. No b small thing.
I am sure the guy is even more confused now... The tree means evil land, the tree means ur life, the women are demons, they are this they are that...All for one dream.

The lord really works in mysterious ways
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by luvmijeje(f): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
frank317:

What if God was just playing prank on him... I mean April fool things

You this guy! Didn't you read where the OP invited only serious minded people who knows their left from their right.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by luvmijeje(f): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Franky826:

hmmmmm this ain't even cyphers or strange Roman calligraphy. I still see a mole(s) staring at my face and my hands are itchy but nah. I'll let it slide.

have seen your rebuttal threads nice work there wink

Thanks for your time. wink

cc luvmijeje

Thank you very mushhh.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by hysteriabox(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:
I will try to be as precise as I can. It is night here now but I find it hard to sleep because of the dream I had previous night.

I saw my uncle's wife in my dream cutting down a tree, calling my name, saying I will die. In Igbo, that tree is called ogirisi tree, it's a small tree and I remember seeing my grand father used it for his traditional stuffs.

This woman is not fettish as far as i know and I dont have issues with her, in fact we haven't seen for almost 5yrs now.

As I saw and overheard that, I immediately pounced on her(that's my training, attack a threat to my life viciously) and nearly killed her before she ran into her neighbor's home.

The neighbor, a woman who i couldnt remember joined her in challenging me with their juju and I woke up.

My mind tells me something is going on but I discussed with my mum who told me she would pray about it.

Does anyone have an idea on this? Serious minded people please, no jokes.
cc: Tayejiboluwa

It's clear cut...
Witchcraft is at work. Dont relent in fighting. Indications point to these facts
1. Its from a seemingly harmless person, not necessarily ur aunt
2. You have the necessary stamina to handle them.
3. Its bound to be a combined effort if your prowess is unmatched.

Pray ko. Wickedness ll fail IJN
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by PROPHETmichael: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:
I will try to be as precise as I can. It is night here now but I find it hard to sleep because of the dream I had previous night.

I saw my uncle's wife in my dream cutting down a tree, calling my name, saying I will die. In Igbo, that tree is called ogirisi tree, it's a small tree and I remember seeing my grand father used it for his traditional stuffs.

This woman is not fettish as far as i know and I dont have issues with her, in fact we haven't seen for almost 5yrs now.

As I saw and overheard that, I immediately pounced on her(that's my training, attack a threat to my life viciously) and nearly killed her before she ran into her neighbor's home.

The neighbor, a woman who i couldnt remember joined her in challenging me with their juju and I woke up.

My mind tells me something is going on but I discussed with my mum who told me she would pray about it.

The dream doesn't require interpretation, it's very clear and direct.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by luvmijeje(f): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2017
SirJeffry:
First of all, I'm not afraid of the dream. Yes my dad died prematurely. He became sick after going down to the village to inspect his new house, they said he walked into a poison or so, I was a kid.

I once had a related dream and someone advised we took live animal to church as an offering which we did. That was long time when I was still home.

About my dreams, whenever I dream about someone dying, surely death will occur but not the person I saw. I usually predict how close the dead person will be to me by my participation during the funeral in my dream.

Spiritually, I must admit that I am not strong but I will improve.
I will try to pm all the spiritually strong men I read their comments. Thank you all.

Bros, you didn't take any live goat to church. You know where you took it to. You can lie to man but you can't lie to God.

Taking goat is not the solution to your issue. If you don't break that convenant your life will continually be in danger.

Bros, there's no problem that's bigger than God. I will end with a scripture in Romans 8:2

For the law of spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.

Bros, it is only in Christ you will be free from the cage of sin and death over your life.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Blue86(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2017
it's not yet over. Go into prayers against the powers fighting you in Jesus name The fight isn't yet over o. k Don't let them regroup. Finish them. Destroy them. Prayer against every power and principalities against you.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Olfemkerub(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
SirJeffry:

SirJeffry:

SirJeffry:

u are d tree,tho small now but surely to Bcom greater in d future...enemy is attacking your glory...d real person behind dis is the second woman appearance hidden but someone v close to u..sure an household force,but impersonating ur aunty..3days fast n prayr against household force against ur life/destiny...use psalm 91,35...pray God shud expose/destroy her asap..shalom

1 Like

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Ishilove: 6:20am On May 07, 2017
SirJeffry:

What did an innocent baby do to the world?

You don't have to have issues with anyone before coming under attack because the devil is fulfilling his 3-fold ministry: kill, steal and destroy.

Have you had any troubling dream since then?
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by hysteriabox(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2017
SirJeffry:

Lolz
Dream quite straight to the point
The person may or may not be whom you saw, but someone is indeed staging against you. Cutting down is basicalky a march against your glorious manifestation.
Your bouncing on her tells of what you are-a fighter, and it tells what you need to do. Stay on the path of survibing no matter what.
The challenge is symbolic. Prepare for war.

Its flat revelation. But its basically "intruder-defend by attack-dont sleep on your watch

Ubangiji zai cheche ka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Gospel According To Joagbaje / Why Is The Catholic Church Bible Different From Others? / The Fornication Of Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.