Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. (7646 Views)

Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. / Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. / Please HELP ME INTERPRET Matt 10:34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2017
You need to pray and be very careful, i had a dream too that my boss ordered me to open my mouth and gave me something to eat, immediately she turned her back i threw it out. The following week she called me to stop calling her and her attitude changed, dreams are real bro......

Please be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nigeman: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2017
This dream has to do with your foundation.

The women you saw in the dream are not the real people in the spiritual realm.

There is a foundational power in your family that is demanding for your death and one needs to know,
how old was your father when he died? and do people get to advance age before they died in your family?

You need a serious deliverance to break the foundational power in your family.

Please pray and fast to break any power from you father's house demanding for your death.

It is well with you in Jesus name.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2017
Just dreams
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by psychologist(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2017
Baba dreams are the least ways God use to speak to us....
Oftentimes dreams are primarily the functions of our thought by day

If you are a Christian just stand on what the word says you are.....
Finding meaning to dreams will only make u conscious of the dream and lastly breed fear....
So sire stand on the word of God
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by ipreach: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2017
You need to start praying against untimely death and failures in life
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Enyimbamercedes: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Just an over-active imaginations. There is no interpretation of dreams and if you try to ask people you'll have 7 billion interpretations. Let me guess, there was no light and you were probably hot and sweaty!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by nanizle(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2017
grin
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by mastermaestro(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2017
A tree in the spiritual realm when it is felled or burnt down, 99% of the time, represents the death of someone. Simply put, someone is going 6 feet beneath the earth. Death. Pray, dude, pray. Please don't mind the set of shallow simpletons making silly joke of your dream. A tree is always used to represent a human being in the spirit realm (Psalm 1:1-3; Daniel 4:1-23).

Fast and pray. You will overcome.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Flashmove: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Please the woman you saw in your dreams do not have issues with you, Please do not confront her physically as it will ruin your family. The devil will form something to put problems in the family.

Devil used her face so that the family will scatter. Just pray and note that your father once used the tree for fetish things... You need to liberate yourself from the bondage connection of your father since he is not born again.

Pray and be calm. Don't let fear overrule your life...
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by IYANGBALI: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Omo run o, somebody wan cut your life short be dat o
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Sultty(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:
I will try to be as precise as I can. It is night here now but I find it hard to sleep because of the dream I had previous night.

I saw my uncle's wife in my dream cutting down a tree, calling my name, saying I will die. In Igbo, that tree is called ogirisi tree, it's a small tree and I remember seeing my grand father used it for his traditional stuffs.

This woman is not fettish as far as i know and I dont have issues with her, in fact we haven't seen for almost 5yrs now.

As I saw and overheard that, I immediately pounced on her(that's my training, attack a threat to my life viciously) and nearly killed her before she ran into her neighbor's home.

The neighbor, a woman who i couldnt remember joined her in challenging me with their juju and I woke up.

My mind tells me something is going on but I discussed with my mum who told me she would pray about it.

Does anyone have an idea on this? Serious minded people please, no jokes.
cc: Tayejiboluwa

first of all u should never have told anybody who is not a man of God ur dreams trust me not even ur close relatives, what i sense from ur dream is an attempt by household wickedness working tirelessly to bring down ur glory. So what I'll advice is to more prayerful.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2017
You don't take every dream you have seriously you never can tell the dream was meant to set you up against the woman since you said you don't have issues with her, pray and commit yourself into God's hands that's the assurance, dreams are reflections of things in the mind like thoughts, fears, worry, so I will encourage you to be optimistic in life
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by dandollaz: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2017
They use the woman face as mask for u to doubt but your neighbour might be attacking you.pray till something happen.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by ehissi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:
I will try to be as precise as I can. It is night here now but I find it hard to sleep because of the dream I had previous night.

I saw my uncle's wife in my dream cutting down a tree, calling my name, saying I will die. In Igbo, that tree is called ogirisi tree, it's a small tree and I remember seeing my grand father used it for his traditional stuffs.

This woman is not fettish as far as i know and I dont have issues with her, in fact we haven't seen for almost 5yrs now.

As I saw and overheard that, I immediately pounced on her(that's my training, attack a threat to my life viciously) and nearly killed her before she ran into her neighbor's home.

The neighbor, a woman who i couldnt remember joined her in challenging me with their juju and I woke up.

My mind tells me something is going on but I discussed with my mum who told me she would pray about it.

If you are certain that she isnt fetish, ignore the dream! Its probable designed to create tension around you both, especially if she has been favoured to be a blessing to you. But if she could be...........ignore it.

Instead, focus on prayers and watch your lifestyle choices. Learn to be goodly and godly and prayerful. Be prrayerful, studious of the word of God trust God to keep you. Ensure you eliminate choices in your lifestyle that betray that trust in God and move on. You will see no harm......... wink
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:

cc: Tayejiboluw a

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by perfecti(f): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
first of all, do your dreams happen exactly the way you dreamt them? if yes, then that is both a revelation and a warning. you have to be prayerful because the battle is not physical, but spiritual. and you also have to be very careful. appearances are deceptive, and a man's enemies are usually members of his household. cheers

1 Like

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Don't go pick quarrel with the woman. Dreams aren't deducible to waking life experiences.

However, cutting down a tree in dream means that someone in such a family will soon die or be killed. . . But then, death is inevitable. So, your family should be wary, this doesn't mean that the woman in question is going to be the architect of the death, after all, she might be the one to die.

But then, who knows, maybe you only had a nightmare. My friend put your mind off the nightmare and believe that nothing unplanned-naturally will happen to your family. Nightmares aren't dreams.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by moralex(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bros you're a very lucky person, the truth is someone very close to you is on to you, be very vigilant don't let every family member to know what you're up to, seek your pastor for guidance. its well with you.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by ammy4goodies(f): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
rattlesnake:
God just trying to tell you that she lost her job and now she works as mai paskere aka wood cutter

Lolzzzz
Una no go kill me with laugh for here oo
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Giel: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
I would love to know what seun will say
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by jomoh: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:
Amen bro. My only regret is that she escaped from my anger and grip in the dream.

Forget about the face you saw on the dream. It obviously does not belong to the perpetrator of the evil so don't go hating on your brothers wife.

It's either you're very prayerful or you have something working for you to be able to challenge the person in your dream but don't rest on your hoares and continue praying more than ever. Don't forget alms giving to the needy it helps protect one against evil.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Amynamerica: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
A tree in a dream signifies a life or a living person. The woman trying to cut the tree is trying to kill. Pray against the machinations of the devil and don't be deceived by appearances. Fast and Pray. God has shown you their plans.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Franky826: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
luvmijeje:
Bros, that dream is a revelation and it centered on that tree.
The woman you saw in that dream signify demon. To re-emphasize, she is not a demon o.

Bros urgently take people who are spiritually strong preferably your pastor and pull that tree down with the fire of God. Do not delay. Preferably go and see your pastor today.

You were not able to kill the woman because you are not spiritually strong enough to face them. Don't go alone o and the woman is not a demon. She and her friend signify the demons behind the tree.

you are trying to sound non religious, mythical, psychological, and spiritual all at same time and ended up confusing a brother more.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Tonason: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
It may not exactly be the woman you saw her face, but the truth is that someone somewhere is making incantation against you. The tree you saw represents evil. It calls for prayers, only you must do not your Mum because your mum didn't appear in the dream to help. But she can assist you. You have to really be serious with your spiritual life. The life we live is controlled by spirit realm.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by mastermaestro(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
You need to pray and be very careful, i had a dream too that my boss ordered me to open my mouth and gave me something to eat, immediately she turned her back i threw it out. The following week she called me to stop calling her and her attitude changed, dreams are real bro......

Please be prayerful

Thank GOD for you. This is how people die inexplicably. Heaven speaks to men by dreams, but many still fall into traps because choose to despise vital divine insights.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Philinho(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
do a prayer n fasting about it,and leave d rest to God.avoid fear n don't suspect anybody........ God will fight ur battle.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Philinho(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
do a prayer n fasting about it,and leave d rest to God.avoid fear n don't suspect anybody........ God will ur battle.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by terrezo2002(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:

The Tree there represents life and that life is your own. Those who wants you dead are close by and they may be many.
You need to get close to God so as to be under God's protection. I pray for that every conspiracy against your life shall be terminated. Your enemies shall bow at your feet in Jesus name. Keep praying. Your victory shall be permanent.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by holyokoto(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:

Everyone will just be asking you to pray, fast that's all. but let me tell you religion has turned us to something else. meet any pastor He will say demon. But to me that dream is just an optical illusion, it means nothing.

the best way cast it off your head
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by luvmijeje(f): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Franky826:

you are trying to sound non religious, mythical, psychological, and spiritual all at same time and ended up confusing a brother more.

How do you know that I confused him? Please stop projecting your state of confusion on others.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by yomi007k(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Well based on d little I know....dere is disaster /death looming around u and its going to be caused by someone or deceitful ppl around u.

Please pray, be vigilant, tie up al loose ends.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

God be with u.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by fasterwell(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Something is wrong or about to go wrong somewhere in your life or someone close to you.

What you dreamt about was a pure revelation of someone or group of persons ganging up against you.

She might be the person behind the evil act or she was used to let you know that someone close to you is after your life or destiny.

Be on the alert

Trust no one including your shadow

Knowledge they say is power

Time to attack the attacker

Time to take prayer seriously

Especially at night ( Nigerian time)

I pray the Almighty fight and conquer for you.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Locate The Keys And Open The Door To Your Glory / Dress Code In Church / RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.