Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help (48757 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by cydophobia(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

If you haven't been with a woman, you won't know how annoying and evil they are

A woman can make you commit suicide by the words of her mouth

But that doesn't warrant ass whopping or domestic violence

The reason why her husband still beats her is because she's weak, let her kick his husband in the nuts, he will never lay hands on her again

Nice contribution there.But i wouldn't support the idea of kicking her husband nuts.What if in the process of the husband retaliating and things gone out of hand which could result to lost of life.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by tellwisdom: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2017
Solobenny:

Admittedly, the wife is a human being, subjected to human errors, however, from I've witnessed, she's very submissive and replies him in a low tone, apologizes when due. That said, after her mum's demise, the husband didn't show any sympathy, this drove her crazy and couldn't bear it anymore.

Ok who you dey support? sad
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Your OWN god must mean bastard if he would rather someone die because divorce is not ideal. You are not a Christian, if you were a Christian, you won't undermine the value and quality of a human being life because of a psychopath.

Larasisi:
obviously the man is a psychopath all she needs is to get busy with her job and have little or no reason to be hopelessly dependent on him.
God is head over him and she must be able to always take all her pains to him.He will restrain him from going all the way out to hurt her. Let her read Malachi 2 where God said he hates divorce and stand on that verse that way divorce will not be an option for her. God is alive. I know what she is going through. Be strong in the Lord.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by goingape1: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Solobenny:
Good evening wonderful Nigerians and naira landers.
Please take your time and read cause this might be a long post.
NB: Exclusively for natured and experienced minds, your comments and are expectedly welcomed.

My cousin has complains she's tired of her marriage.

She has been married for 5yrs and have four children (a set of twin girls and another boy and girl).

She has on several/most occasions been a victim of domestic violence, the husband spends most nights outside the home, comes back drunk, easily infuriated and top of it all an egoistic being.

My cousin has been enduring without telling anyone because of her ill mother(don't want her to die of heartbreak) and for the love of her kids, not forsaking the endurance based on Christianity belief.

Now her mum is gone just some days ago, pathetic as it seems the husband didn't show any sign of pity or sympathy, he started making threats of divorce accompanied with abuses calling she and her siblings "useless orphans,your sorrow just begin" and more despite the mourning state.

Now, she is clearly confused on the decision to take.

*To proceed with the divorce , noting the expenses of child rearing on a single mother. ( She's a qualified and educated Nurse)

*To seek or perhaps accept apology if who knows her husband apologizes like he always does. ( bearing in mind the level of threat, high level of domestic violence and mental distress she'll continue to undergo.)

Help her make a decision.

Thanks as you comment wisely and naturedly.
this is their punishment!

when there are young you will see them following different preek for money.

I only blame ya cousin because she saw what is coming her way!

by the way! did you replace mature with nature or maturely with naturedly?
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Ssms(m): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2017
quote author=keepingmum post=55303838]So the only reason she's considering a divorce is because her husband called her and her siblings orphans? NOT because of the incessant DV, emotional abuse and all?

Should a third party prevail she will be happy to remain as long as he apologises abi?

She should well done!!! The I must remain MRS crew, the god forbids divorce crew, the I don't want my Shildren42 grow up in a broken home gang

Pls tell her 2 remain in the marriage, after all she is a working nurse, she can cater for herself and treat any injuries inflicted on her by her beloved horseband. ......the day he bangs her head on the wall and she dies, she ll get automatic ticket 2 heaven for upholding her vows ......she can also serve as guiding angel 2 her 4 children who will be maltreated by their stepmum incessantly... . Shielding them from eating poisonous food as we see on nollywood[/quote] [color=#990000][/color]

U said it all

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by chairman010: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2017
looks like the op want us to validate her intended divorce, and most people here are happy to oblige, my own advice to her is "what do you believe in?" If you are a Christian which I want to believe, you will ask yourself, what will Jesus do in this situation? if you are a real Christian you will do it. enough grace to do this is in you through HIM. God will see you through as you so the right thing

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by kengeorge2013: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2017
[i][/i][quote author=Solobenny post=55303729]
Admittedly, the wife is a human being, subjected to human errors, however, from I've witnessed, she's very submissive and replies him in a low tone, apologizes when due. That said, after her mum's demise, the husband didn't show any sympathy, this drove her crazy and couldn't bear it anymore. [/are you living with them. Do you you know what happened behind closed doors ]
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by surrogatesng: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2017
It is called marriage,let them bear it.It will pass
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2017
A man goes crazy and drunk.on a whim without any trigger

A woman goes crazy and psycho without any trigger

It is called being human albeit psychopathic one. It is not new. Stop making it sound like humans cannot be selfish and stupid.

I don't want to know what she did. It is not an excuse batter another human being or act irresponsibily. He has a choice!

luminouz:

Now am beginning to think ur a monitoring spirit.... Always tracking me....shuuu
BTW....has anyone even asked d guy what happened? A man does not go crazy n drunk on a whim..... U so believed the wife's version coz ur a woman!!!! Something happened to make him like DAT!!!!!! Just think about that!!!!
Some Women can so play d victim card eh....yet they are d vampires

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by ijayebonyi(f): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2017
Until we stop seeing marriage as means of inspiting our ex-, and way of showing off to unmarried people not until we understand the concept of marriage that is when marriages will be what it is meant to be

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by choix007(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2017
A man can't just wake up and start abusing his wife and seeking for divorce. U av successfully called ur cousin a saint and d man(whom we haven't heard his side of d story) a devil but I believe something must have triggered this attitude. She MUST have done something only the two of them know about.

OP abeg talk truth and stop sending the wrong message about marriage to the youth. Marriage is Sweet!
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Lloydfather(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Any man that does not meet up with family demand in this recession, that's basically how they react, left for me I will advice the woman to watch how she responds when the man is angry, then if she's not working, she should look for work to help in keeping up the family. finally I suspect from the point of view that they've not been having family discussions like words of encouragement when in crisis. That man u see there is a good man if the wife understands him and what he is going through at this moment and know how to talk to him, she will win his heart back. from the way he talked to her she might have done or say something bad to the man before.

Women should always remembered that the bible says that husband are lord unto their wife. They should stop listing this social media advices that if man do something wrong they should go for divorce. By woman wisdom home is built. proverb says so.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by jomoh: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2017
Solobenny:

True though. But what on earth will make a reasonable, heartfelt man call his wife a USELESS ORPHAN, a day after her mother's demise

The story is missing some things like

1. What did your sister do to him that made the love he had for her initially to think of proposing marriage to her disappear.

2. Does your sister have a past she's keeping from him that he has gotten to know about without her telling him. There may be things he has later discovered that made him believe he was deceived into the marriage.

3. Maybe he never really loved your sister

There are lots of circumstances that could lead to a man's change in behaviour. What ever it is, it is clear that the man does not have an atom of love for your sister presently. It is best she involves someone he respects a lot that he will confide in to know the real problem cos the problem might even be a wrong perception or wrong information get to him by someone.

If he couldn't come up with a tangible reason for his actions, then he probably never loved her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2017

It is called being human albeit psychopathic one. It is not new. Stop making it sound like humans cannot be selfish and stupid. Trigger or not, I don't want to know what she did. It is not an excuse batter another human being or act irresponsibily. He has a choice!

luminouz:

Now am beginning to think ur a monitoring spirit.... Always tracking me....shuuu
BTW....has anyone even asked d guy what happened? A man does not go crazy n drunk on a whim..... U so believed the wife's version coz ur a woman!!!! Something happened to make him like DAT!!!!!! Just think about that!!!!
Some Women can so play d victim card eh....yet they are d vampires
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by goingape1: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2017
Pidgin2:
Her husband is her cross, tell her to watch 'War Room'
did you think reality is like movie undecided

even if she watch war room what will see gain?

not only war room tell her to watch sambisa room! undecided

rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by oglalasioux(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2017
This is what you get when you push a man into marriage and he finds it difficult to take care of the family.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Originalsly: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Bro.... some women are trapped in marriage.... and worse if they claim to be Christian but have the Pagan belief that 'God hates divorce'.No doubt, she is trapped. The abuse will only get worse.... she will continue to suffer physically but worse... mentally and emotionally. How can she raise the children in such a state? The children are witnessing... they are suffering. .. they are learning.... they are being affected. What kind of adults would they become? If you check out the husband's history... don't be surprised to find out he grew up with an abusive father... and this is what he knows best... the cycle continues. Again... she is trapped. My advice. ... and please... I have no sugar to sugar coat it... as a male relative.... you and others should not even be up in here seeking advice. You are a big part of the problem. That guy is battering your cousin because the male members of her family allow it to happen. Have a meeting with him.... since she has been a faithful and pretty much a submissive wife.... let him know the abuse has to stop immediately or there will be repercussions. Most likely... it will stop because he will now be in fear.... if it doesn't. .. then he should be given a severe beat down. You can choose to do nothing... because it is not your business... or because what other people will say.... or you don't get involved in married people business. If .....God forbid.... she is one day beaten into a pulp.... or commits suicide... you can tell the world what you could've done if you only knew it was going to come to this. Your cousin is trapped... crying for help... free her.. and her children.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2017
daretodiffer:

It is called being human albeit psychopathic one. It is not new. Stop making it sound like humans cannot be selfish and stupid.

I don't want to know what she did. It is not an excuse batter another human being or act irresponsibily. He has a choice!

I stopped reading at the 'you don't want to know what she did' line.....are u for real??
BTW...am a scientist....humans don't go crazy without triggers......who in 7 hades told u DAT they do? shocked
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by goingape1: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Until we stop seeing marriage as means of inspiting our ex-, and way of showing off to unmarried people not until we understand the concept of marriage that is when marriages will be what it is meant to be
rather until ya species stop seeing marriage as poverty eradication scheme!
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2017
so she went on to have 4 kids in an abusive marriage within the space of five years?

no wonder she's married to an abusive man, has no source of income and still lacks exit strategy.

God help her cos all I see now is suffering. whether she divorce him or not, she and her kids will suffer.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2017
A man can also.make you commit suicide by the words f his mouth

You would know how annoying and evil women are, you were brought up.by one, weren't you? I hope her annoying and devilish beahviour hasn't kicked her yet?

MrEgbegbe:

A woman can make you commit suicide by the words of her mouth

But that doesn't warrant ass whopping or domestic violence

The reason why her husband still beats her is because she's weak, let her kick his husband in the nuts, he will never lay hands on her again

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Sojikhing: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2017
first check what went wrong if she can figure that out and if her husband has totally given up on the marriage her safety and her children safety comes first. Any marriage that take your joy and well being away from you or children those not worth it. if she x confident of taking up the task of raising the children with out her husband or a step father then she can quit the married.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2017
Mtchewww!
cydophobia:

Nice contribution there.But i wouldn't support the idea of kicking her husband nuts.What if in the process of the husband retaliating and things gone out of hand which could result to lost of life.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2017
A man or woman can just woke up and start abusing his/her spouse! It is called being a human psychotic bastard!!!!

Trigger or not, no one deserves that treatment from a spouse. Use your senses!!!

choix007:
A man can't just wake up and start abusing his wife and seeking for divorce. U av successfully called ur cousin a saint and d man(whom we haven't heard his side of d story) a devil but I believe something must have triggered this attitude. She MUST have done something only the two of them know about.

OP abeg talk truth and stop sending the wrong message about marriage to the youth. Marriage is Sweet!

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by bigiyaro(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2017
izospindle:
Bro for your safety stay away from married people and their problems you only get burnt by doing so.....experience is the best teacher....
what kind of safety? do you think anything is safe in this world? someone is trying to help a relative in need n u are talking about safety. Metcheww!

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2017
She did juju to him when she realised no one would marry her because of her numerous abortionsundecided

Ijiot!

jomoh:

The story is missing some things like

1. What did your sister do to him that made the love he had for her initially to think of proposing marriage to her disappear.

2. Does your sister have a past she's keeping from him that he has gotten to know about without her telling him. There may be things he has later discovered that made him believe he was deceived into the marriage.

3. Maybe he never really loved your sister

There are lots of circumstances that could lead to a man's change in behaviour. What ever it is, it is clear that the man does not have an atom of love for your sister presently. It is best she involves someone he respects a lot that he will confide in to know the real problem cos the problem might even be a wrong perception or wrong information get to him by someone.

If he couldn't come up with a tangible reason for his actions, then he probably never loved her.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2017
Eeyah, I didn't know it was rational to beat your spouse when there is recessionsad

Lloydfather:
Any man that does not meet up with family demand in this recession, that's basically how they react, left for me I will advice the woman to watch how she responds when the man is angry, then if she's not working, she should look for work to help in keeping up the family. finally I suspect from the point of view that they've not been having family discussions like words of encouragement when in crisis. That man u see there is a good man if the wife understands him and what he is going through at this moment and know how to talk to him, she will win his heart back. from the way he talked to her she might have done or say something bad to the man before.

Women should always remembered that the bible says that husband are lord unto their wife. They should stop listing this social media advices that if man do something wrong they should go for divorce. By woman wisdom home is built. proverb says so.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by musicwriter(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2017
Just the world "endurance" sounds negative to me. I cannot be in any situation I have to endure anything, if I have choice to be out of such situation. If I can't be happy, nothing else would worth it for me, even money. All I want is be happy.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by AuroraB(f): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2017
hotspec:
Solobenny. divorce is not d option yet. Let her go and get an apartment to tay alone with d children. I blv d husband is under some kind of internal or external influence and conflict. And i want to blv d wife has a more stable.job and make.more.money than d husband. The woman can just try to stay on her own ( @ least for.now). Her being alive (life) is very important. If she died (God forbid) as a result of d domestic violence, husband will remarry one of his many mistresses within 6 months. Since she has a good job, she shd just concentrate on raising d children.and.forget abt d man.
But, u also shd be careful how u interfere in d afairs, because d issue of husband and wife is very delicate, else they break d proverbial coconut on ur head.
The husband is asking for a divorce angry
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Ishilove: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Hello dear, please send my warm regards to your mother and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Frolic: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2017
daretodiffer:

It is called being human albeit psychopathic one. It is not new. Stop making it sound like humans cannot be selfish and stupid. Trigger or not, I don't want to know what she did. It is not an excuse batter another human being or act irresponsibily. He has a choice!

He lacked the proper upbringing and his wife should either watch her stupidity and selfishness to guard against future recurrence or get the fck out of the marriage. She has a choice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.