Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help (48766 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by goingape1: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2017
luminouz:

N are u that thick in d ASS to keep sitting on d same bullshiiit!!!!! Seems u have suffered at d hands of such men!!! Ehyah Pele!!!! I never endorsed battering of d woman...all I said was are we sure d woman is not aggravating him in any way....or maybe he is facing some issues we dont know.....y would he just start beating after just 5 years of marriage? Something is fishy
But then u can't make ur point without resulting to insults n vile utterances.... Are u a Yoruba Muslim?
you got time talking with that psychopathic Yoruba woman!

don't let her infect you with her demented mindset!

you mostly find her in religion of peace section talking rubbish up and down!

we all know that something is wrong with her brain.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Olfemkerub(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2017
gentlemafia:
Where is ur God' nottin jst happens in d physical wit out a link in d spiritual, jst ask d. Holy spirit 2 guide u' surely dats d only surest way 4 ward oh.

na so
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Prince16: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2017
opineflu:
solution is SEPARATION
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by cybernaut(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2017
Bros, ur sister is a nagger. Her husband come back late at night but didn't slept outside. Ur sister has no right to insult or degrade her husband because he drunk rather she shuld ask her husband to drank any type of liquor at home her. Infact ur sister is a nagger and insultive to her husband maybe she is earning more Dan him.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by ijayebonyi(f): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2017
goingape1:
that's the major problem we are facing in Africa!

when two independent mindset come together things will go smoothly, the man will respect himself and so likewise the woman .
very true. We need to understand marriage before going into it. But no for naijas cause we always wants to show off during white wedding not thinking what next after the wedding. Wish us strength to understand and make a happy home

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by SuperBlack: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2017
2kaybiel:
is she a nag, a disobedient, a disrespective or unsubmissive woman?

The woman might have her own trouble which is not stated in this piece because it is rare for a man to make a threat of divorce without a reason even if he is a drunkard.
She's a Nagging Woman
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by luminouz(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2017
goingape1:
you got time talking with that psychopathic Yoruba woman!

don't let her infect you with her demented mindset!

you mostly find her in religion of peace section talking rubbish up and down!

we all know that something is wrong with her brain.
Bro! I never knew!!! Thanks for hinting me chairman! Am so not answering her again biko!!!
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by thorpido(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2017
Larasisi:
obviously the man is a psychopath all she needs is to get busy with her job and have little or no reason to be hopelessly dependent on him.
God is head over him and she must be able to always take all her pains to him.He will restrain him from going all the way out to hurt her. Let her read Malachi 2 where God said he hates divorce and stand on that verse that way divorce will not be an option for her. God is alive. I know what she is going through. Be strong in the Lord.
God hates divorce,true.However,what does God feel about men who have murdered their spouses?
A woman should remove herself from a violent environment.

The problem with a lot of women is that for many reasons,they see an unstable man and they still decide to marry him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2017
5 years is very long, some start after 20 years! If you know what you were saying you won't be mentioning 5 years like it is such a big deal!!!

Get a brain, man. Aggravation is the reason why he should beat her day in day out. It is her fault he can't control himself. She must be doing something, even if she were, the appropriate thing is to beat her, abi? What is stopping him from leaving the marriage? Biko, when a soldier aggravate you, beat him Wella sogbo!!!

I can't help insulting you, I don't like ijiiotssmiley. Don't be thick in the head,

luminouz:

N are u that thick in d ASS to keep sitting on d same bullshiiit!!!!! Seems u have suffered at d hands of such men!!! Ehyah Pele!!!! I never endorsed battering of d woman...all I said was are we sure d woman is not aggravating him in any way....or maybe he is facing some issues we dont know.....y would he just start beating after just 5 years of marriage? Something is fishy
But then u can't make ur point without resulting to insults n vile utterances.... Are u a Yoruba Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Donjazzy12(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Solobenny:

Admittedly, the wife is a human being, subjected to human errors, however, from I've witnessed, she's very submissive and replies him in a low tone, apologizes when due. That said, after her mum's demise, the husband didn't show any sympathy, this drove her crazy and couldn't bear it anymore.
You cannot be too sure. The husbands attitude you described is typical Tonto Dike... Most men do not behave like Tonto Dike!
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by ominirajj: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Most men
Misbehave after like having 2 to 3 kid from a woman
Men are like hypocrites to me men are polygamous in nature
They won't take care if the woman that is at home but be taking care of young girls around
So therefore WOMEN DO NOT RELY ON MEN

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by ElsonMorali: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2017
How about you be fair and post the husband's side of the story here too or let him come online and defend himself.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2017
PaperLace:
Anybody asking if she is disrespectful is very stupid. Quote me and face my wrath. The bolts in your head are not there at all.
So, a disrespectful wife should be beaten?
What should we do to disrespectful husbands? Pray for them as usual, wear red pant and bra.

Some of you men think you're more important than technology. You think you don't have faults? Give your wives A4 paper to write your fuckups and you'll be amazed at what she's putting up with. She didn't beat or poison you.

Who trained these Dunderheads?!

Good question.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Their fathers and motherssmiley

A disrespectful, disobedient and unsubmissive womn should be thought a lesson. God forbid, her husband doesn't teach her a lesson when she aggravates himsmiley

PaperLace:
Anybody asking if she is disrespectful is very stupid. Quote me and face my wrath. The bolts in your head are not there at all.
So, a disrespectful wife should be beaten?
What should we do to disrespectful husbands? Pray for them as usual, wear red pant and bra.

Some of you men think you're more important than technology. You think you don't have faults? Give your wives A4 paper to write your fuckups and you'll be amazed at what she's putting up with. She didn't beat or poison you.

Who trained these Dunderheads?!

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
ominirajj:
Most men
Misbehave after like having 2 to 3 kid from a woman
Some Men are like hypocrites to me some men are polygamous in nature
They won't take care if the woman that is at home but be taking care of young girls around
So therefore WOMEN DO NOT RELY ON MEN

Fixed.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Analee(f): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Solobenny:
Good evening wonderful Nigerians and naira landers.
Please take your time and read cause this might be a long post.
NB: Exclusively for natured and experienced minds, your comments and are expectedly welcomed.

My cousin has complains she's tired of her marriage.

She has been married for 5yrs and have four children (a set of twin girls and another boy and girl).

She has on several/most occasions been a victim of domestic violence, the husband spends most nights outside the home, comes back drunk, easily infuriated and top of it all an egoistic being.

My cousin has been enduring without telling anyone because of her ill mother(don't want her to die of heartbreak) and for the love of her kids, not forsaking the endurance based on Christianity belief.

Now her mum is gone just some days ago, pathetic as it seems the husband didn't show any sign of pity or sympathy, he started making threats of divorce accompanied with abuses calling she and her siblings "useless orphans,your sorrow just begin" and more despite the mourning state.

Now, she is clearly confused on the decision to take.

*To proceed with the divorce , noting the expenses of child rearing on a single mother. ( She's a qualified and educated Nurse)

*To seek or perhaps accept apology if who knows her husband apologizes like he always does. ( bearing in mind the level of threat, high level of domestic violence and mental distress she'll continue to undergo.)

Help her make a decision.

Thanks as you comment wisely and naturedly.
Go to OPM(Omega power ministry)ur marriage wil b restored,cos daz wer i know ppl whose failed/wit worst marriages go,n get restored.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by luminouz(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
daretodiffer:
5 years is very long, some start after 20 years! If you know what you were saying you won't be mentioning 5 years like it is such a big deal!!!

Get a brain, man. Aggravation is the reason why he should beat her day in day out. It is her fault he can't control himself. She must be doing something, even if she were, the appropriate thing is to beat her, abi? What is stopping him from leaving the marriage? Biko, when a soldier aggravate you, beat him Wella sogbo!!!

I can't help insulting you, I don't like ijiiotssmiley. Don't be thick in the head,

I have been told ur a psycho!!!!!! A Yoruba Muslim psycho is bad combination for me abeg.......I see u have a sharp mouth....pray u don't marry some1 who is hot tempered....ur case don done niyen.....
Don't be so thick in d leg!!!!
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by goingape1: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
thorpido:
God hates divorce,true.However,what does God feel about men who have murdered their spouses?
A woman should remove herself from a violent environment.

The problem with a lot of women is that for many reasons,they see an unstable man and they still decide to marry him.
that's what I'm still trying to understand!

you know someone is unstable, you must have seen some terrible downside during courtship and yet still go into the marriage. what make you think he will change undecided

it is better to be single than to marry!
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by joseph1832(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao!! Joseph!!! cheesy cheesy
Kilode? grin
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
daretodiffer:
Their fathers and motherssmiley

A disrespectful, disobedient and unsubmissive womn should be thought a lesson. God forbid, her husband doesn't teach her a lesson when she aggravates himsmiley

The only lesson such woman should be taught is a divorce. Agree or not?
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by asuzor11(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Originalsly:
Bro.... some women are trapped in marriage.... and worse if they claim to be Christian but have the Pagan belief that 'God hates divorce'.No doubt, she is trapped. The abuse will only get worse.... she will continue to suffer physically but worse... mentally and emotionally. How can she raise the children in such a state? The children are witnessing... they are suffering. .. they are learning.... they are being affected. What kind of adults would they become? If you check out the husband's history... don't be surprised to find out he grew up with an abusive father... and this is what he knows best... the cycle continues. Again... she is trapped. My advice. ... and please... I have no sugar to sugar coat it... as a male relative.... you and others should not even be up in here seeking advice. You are a big part of the problem. That guy is battering your cousin because the male members of her family allow it to happen. Have a meeting with him.... since she has been a faithful and pretty much a submissive wife.... let him know the abuse has to stop immediately or there will be repercussions. Most likely... it will stop because he will now be in fear.... if it doesn't. .. then he should be given a severe beat down. You can choose to do nothing... because it is not your business... or because what other people will say.... or you don't get involved in married people business. If .....God forbid.... she is one day beaten into a pulp.... or commits suicide... you can tell the world what you could've done if you only knew it was going to come to this. Your cousin is trapped... crying for help... free her.. and her children.
1 carton of origin for you

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by abohwun(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Solobenny:
NB: Exclusively for natured and experienced minds, your comments and are expectedly welcomed.

She has been married for 5yrs and have four children (a set of twin girls and another boy and girl).

She has on several/most occasions been a victim of domestic violence, the husband spends most nights outside the home, comes back drunk, easily infuriated and top of it all an egoistic being.

My cousin has been enduring without telling anyone because of her ill mother(don't want her to die of heartbreak) and for the love of her kids, not forsaking the endurance based on Christianity belief.

Now her mum is gone just some days ago, pathetic as it seems the husband didn't show any sign of pity or sympathy, he started making threats of divorce accompanied with abuses calling she and her siblings "useless orphans,your sorrow just begin" and more despite the mourning state.

*To proceed with the divorce , noting the expenses of child rearing on a single mother. ( She's a qualified and educated Nurse)

*To seek or perhaps accept apology if who knows her husband apologizes like he always does. ( bearing in mind the level of threat, high level of domestic violence and mental distress she'll continue to undergo.)

Solobenny:

Solobenny:

If she can stay faithful without a husband let her quite a the marriage.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by chairman010: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2017
confido2017:
I want to commend based on what has happened to my younger sister. My dear before you see a man opt for divorce or separation things must ve happened at the back which your sister is yet to come to terms or know.

My sister's ex hubby did same. This is after my sister had miscarriage of twins (a boy and girl). We d family members pleaded but he still insisted on separation which finally took place. Today he got married to a lady (ordained minister) in their Church which my sister was meeting to plead on her behalf. The TM was this 1st April, 2017, the white wedding will be 9th April, 2017 in the same Church.

In conclusion, I just want your sister to make up her mind for the single motherhood. For him to say dat while she's mourning, it's extreme. Though it isn't easy but is it not beta dan been dead and anoda so called step mum with maltreat her children.

The Bible is against DIVORCE but when ones life is at stake, oh men.....

but bros, one's life being in danger is not a reason for divorce according to the bible,
it is only when fornication is involved, even in this case you are encouraged to forgive your spouse by telling you to remain unmarried if you insist on divorcé ng
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2017
Of course, what else?undecided
Vorpal:

The only lesson such woman should be taught is a divorce. Agree or not?
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2017
This is what haoens when people marry because d society pressures them to do so. I don't think it is possible for a loving husband to be this mean. She should leave the man to cool off and probably realize he misses/loves her. They could go see a marriage counselor that's if we have them in this country
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by HaneefahRN(f): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2017
All these women suffering from Stockholm syndrome sef.

Please tell her to continue begging the he-goat not to divorce her and be waiting for an apology so she will continue bearing 'Mrs' and raise her children with a father albeit useless except as a boxer. She is kuku a nurse, she's got the injuries covered.
When he eventually kills her, we will be here to type 'RIP'.

It's only the poor children I pity.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2017
cybernaut:
Bros, ur sister is a nagger. Her husband come back late at night but didn't slept outside. Ur sister has no right to insult or degrade her husband because he drunk rather she shuld ask her husband to drank any type of liquor at home her. Infact ur sister is a nagger and insultive to her husband maybe she is earning more Dan him.
What are u saying exactly? She has no right? But he has the right to abuse her physically and emotionally? E be like say knot loose for your head
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Carter4luv(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2017
During the relationship did u see all dis? Did u tell ur friends how he was treating u, u want to get married now tins has change and ure complaining. If ur parents or friends say don't get married to dis man. U will say dey don't wish u well, ur friends are enemy of progress. Now u av started seeing it. My advice to u is pray to God, to touch d hrt of ur hubby, and to pursue every spirit of mobile mistress, (omo bo wobo). To die away. Den ur marriage will be superfluous again.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Icaretoo: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=2kaybiel post=55303573]is she a nag, a disobedient, a disrespective or unsubmissive woman?

The woman might have her own trouble which is not stated in this piece because it is rare for a man to make a threat of divorce without a reason even if he is a drunkard.[/quot

their is no reason whatsoever should a man hit his wife.
and if she is a nag, can't he walk away from her nagging intending of beating her

Am sure the likes of her husband cannot fight his mate out by dere, na for the woman body him fa get strength
BULL POoPO
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2017
daretodiffer:
Of course, what else?undecided

Nothing else, was thinking there would be an exception smiley

You see life is much simpler if we understand ourselves and not hold ourselves to unrealistic moral high grounds.

God may hate divorce back then, but I am sure he loves peace than hate.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by thorpido(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2017
goingape1:
that's what I'm still trying to understand!

you know someone is unstable, you must have seen some terrible downside during courtship and yet still go into the marriage. what make you think he will change undecided

it is better to be single than to marry!
From my interactions with women,these are some of the reasons;
*fear of starting a new relationship.
*hopelessness hope that he will change.
*pressure from family/friends to settle down.
*the material benefits.

And 'I love him' *in Helen Paul's voice.*
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by anochilar(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2017
As a Christian, by Christ teaching, the only allowed reason for divorce is marital infidelity. (even at that, forgiveness by the innocent mate, is also an allowed option, especially for the sake of the kids) but divorce on fornication grounds (infidelity) isn't a sin.
-Matthew 19:9
but separation, from an abusive mate, (includes domestic violence, and threat to life) is very much allowed! -Please read 1corinthians 7:10,11.
(as long as the separated mates does not remarry someone else)
for as long as is necessary, so when the guilty mate has come to his senses, accepts counsel, prays for God's help, apologise, and seeks reunion of his spouse, then they can be reconciled together again, and there children can grow up in a united home.
A separation, does not have a specific duration, it may range from several days, to several years. Of living in Separate residences.
The only situations in which a divorce is valid is, 1. The guilty mate is also a cheat (unfaithful) either during the marriage, or during separation. (note: divorce on fidelity reasons must be made on hard evidence. Example, caught in the act... Not on mere suspicion)
2. During the separation, any of the mates remarry and have sex with the 3rd party spouse, (a fornication has occurred) therefore, whoever of the 2, that didn't remarry first, is now free to remarry, and it would be valid, by Christian doctrine.
-read mark 10:11,12. Malachi 2:16.
Any further questions, requiring solid answers from the bible, i may help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.