Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help (48758 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by joseph1832(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Hello dear, please send my warm regards to your mother and sisters.
I'd like to send my erect penis_ to the dolt's sisters, I'm sure they'll spread wide and give me a worthy entry.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2017
I dont want to know what she did!!! Are you that thick in the head to justify battering and irresponsibility? He had a fvcking choice when h.knew he was tired of the marriage!!!

Please pray that your daughter's husband becomes a woman batterer because of something she did.

luminouz:

I stopped reading at the 'you don't want to know what she did' line.....are u for real??
BTW...am a scientist....humans don't go crazy without triggers......who in 7 hades told u DAT they do? shocked

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by KKKWHITE(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2017
What about the man's side of the story because these days women keep complaining about domestic violence when they are the cause of it.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Prince16: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2017
gentlemafia:
Where is ur God' nottin jst happens in d physical wit out a link in d spiritual, jst ask d. Holy spirit 2 guide u' surely dats d only surest way 4 ward oh.

Of a truth, d spiritual controls the physical........
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Marriage and problems
it's better to remain single
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Ekoishome: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2017
iamkingzlee:
You call this one a husband? sigh
Honestly I don't get it! The aggressor of a husband wants a divorce and wife who has been severally abused does not want or is waiting for horseband to apologise? I don't get!!! Hmmm Stockholm syndrome
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by swanky47(f): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Prayer is always the key..if that is how the man's family misbehaves, she should channel her prayer to his foundation. .coz it could be a spiritual case. . If she has been praying then she should add more fire to the prayer and call on "The God Of Elijah'' to settle her marriage and she should also accompany her prayers with fasting. And am sure she will get answers to her prayers.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2017
So she took a gun held it to his head and commanded him to say ‘I do'

oglalasioux:
This is what you get when you push a man into marriage and he finds it difficult to take care of the family.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Bimpe29: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2017
There could be more to this. However, the best thing to do in such a situation, is to consult God for guidance on the next line of action.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by dingbang(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2017
adorablepepple:
My mum use to say in the first 5 years of marriage couple have teething problems. So I guess this is it
When he gets back home late she should ingnore him,she should be sleeping too instead of confronting him when he is drunk, when he is ok in the morning she can talk to him. If he still hits her then she should let him go.
Let him carry out his threat. Let your sister prepare her minds towards being a single mum,yes I know the burden will be too much but it will help save what is left of her self esteem. Does she have a Job? If she doesn't, she should get one.
yeah good advice.. I agree with you.. She should just avoid situations dat will arouse such beatings..

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by LockDown69(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2017
There's no fire without smoke.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Frolic: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
Marriage and problems

it's better to remain single
Celibacy ain't no fun
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2017
2kaybiel:
is she a nag, a disobedient, a disrespective or unsubmissive woman?

The woman might have her own trouble which is not stated in this piece because it is rare for a man to make a threat of divorce without a reason even if he is a drunkard.
eewo! Did you just say that? Chai....drunkard and wife beater is who we are talking about like this o.
Please tell your cousin to rruuuuun! She should be the one threatening to divorce sef. Forget single motherhood cost, she will find a way if she is not lazy. She should run biko before we start to hear story that touch the heart. Marriage no be bondage o.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Because your mum followed different preek cos of money doesn't mean other women did, okay?

goingape1:
this is their punishment!

when there are young you will see them following different preek for money.

I only blame ya cousin because she saw what is coming her way!

by the way! did you replace mature with nature or maturely with naturedly?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by chigo003(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2017
She should keep on praying for the man to change an submit to him. By her good behaviour God will certainly touch t man. See I Peter 3:1. However, she can use these Bereavement period as an opportunity to travel with the kids and give the man some space. The man may regain some sense If left alone for a while.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2017
We have not heard from your cousin's husband his own side of the story. But to be candid, because children are involved should be the more reason why your cousin should seperate from the man, atleast for the mean. Raising up kids in a violent home is training them to be violent outside. Children are supposed to be brought up in a home where there is peace and love. I think your sister should seek support from your elders and legal adviser and leave the home with the kids or the man leaves for awhile until both are ready to stay again.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2017
KKKWHITE:
What about the man's side of the story because these days women keep complaining about domestic violence when they are the cause of it.
there is absolutely no reason for a man to raise his hands against a woman in violence. It is a very cowardly and stupid thing to do....let us now add drinking to stupor in the mix. Men need wisdom to deal with women not blows. A man should be wise not jaguda

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by ijayebonyi(f): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2017
goingape1:
rather until ya species stop seeing marriage as poverty eradication scheme!
Still the point am making. If we stop seeing marriage as means of meeting up with our earthly needs
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by goingape1: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2017
daretodiffer:
Because your mum followed different preek cos of money doesn't mean other women did, okay?

are you sure you are OK?

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by AuroraB(f): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Joavid:
so she went on to have 4 kids in an abusive marriage within the space of five years?

no wonder she's married to an abusive man, has no source of income and still lacks exit strategy.

God help her cos all I see now is suffering. whether she divorce him or not, she and her kids will suffer.

Gurl, you sure read the post? cheesy
She has 2 sets of twins. She is a qualified nurse. The husband is asking for a divorce but the woman is confused or wants to be a matyr according to the teaching of War Room cheesy grin
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2017
She may or may not get an answer to her prayer. Prayer is not certain. Life will still happen regardless. It is not meant to be fun if it were every prayer would be accepted and earth would be called paradise not earth.

However what is certain is that God gave her the ability to make decisions. She should be grateful for that ability, what other way is there to show gratitude than to make her life and children's lives toxic free.

@ chigo003

swanky47:
Prayer is always the key..if that is how the man's family misbehaves, she should channel her prayer to his foundation. .coz it could be a spiritual case. . If she has been praying then she should add more fire to the prayer and call on "The God Of Elijah'' to settle her marriage and she should also accompany her prayers with fasting. And am sure she will get answers to her prayers.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Ishilove: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2017
joseph1832:
I'd like to send my erect penis_ to the dolt's sisters, I'm sure they'll spread wide and give me a worthy entry.
Lmao!! Joseph!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Prince16: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Solobenny:

My brother, these problems didn't start today. If it were possible for angels to come and be visibly present during a settling session believe that would have happened many times. No height of Christian Elder have not been involved at one point or the other.
He ain't really open to other people's opinion.

Definitely, she asked in a mild and sobbing tone, why the divorce issue at this mourning stage her mum's death. The reply was that his decision stands.
God forbid o, if he dies won't life go on?

As much as I tow d "God forbids divorce" line, her health/life/existence is paramount.
Separation is allowed in The 'Law'
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by opineflu(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2017
if u tire quit now....who send u..
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by tuscani: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2017
Forget some of the nasty comments here on nairaland, trust me 80% of us on nairaland do go mad at least twice a day, and we regain our senses completely then after.
I think you should ask your sister to locate any person her husband respects and adores, then she should explain the whole truth to the person. It must really be hell for her, no mother to even console and advice her. .
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by luminouz(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2017
daretodiffer:
I dont want to know what she did!!! Are you that thick in the head to justify battering and irresponsibility? He had a fvcking choice when h.knew he was tired of the marriage!!!

Please pray that your daughter's husband becomes a woman batterer because of something she did.

N are u that thick in d ASS to keep sitting on d same bullshiiit n expect it to float!!!!! Seems u have suffered at d hands of such men!!! Ehyah Pele!!!! I never endorsed battering of d woman...all I said was are we sure d woman is not aggravating him in any way....or maybe he is facing some issues we dont know.....y would he just start beating after just 5 years of marriage? Something is fishy
But then u can't make ur point without resulting to insults n vile utterances.... Are u a Yoruba Muslim?
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by goingape1: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Still the point am making. If we stop seeing marriage as means of meeting up with our earthly needs
that's the major problem we are facing in Africa!

when two independent mindset come together things will go smoothly, the man will respect himself and so likewise the woman .

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Gudfrie(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2017
The story is not complete.......doesn't sound revealing
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by braine(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2017
adorablepepple:

Just shut up!!!

You are very rude.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by opineflu(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Prince16:

God forbid o, if he dies won't life go on?

As much as I tow d "God forbids divorce" line, her health/life/existence is paramount.
Separation is allowed in The 'Law'
solution is SEPARATION
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by lazeal: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Solobenny:

*To proceed with the divorce , noting the expenses of child rearing on a single mother. ( She's a qualified and educated Nurse)

I am strong supporter of "Your Happiness Should Come First" If the emboldened is true, did she stop working? She should improve herself more and I don't see why she can't own a pharmacy store in a busy environment to make more money.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Anybody asking if she is disrespectful is very stupid. Quote me and face my wrath. The bolts in your head are not there at all.
So, a disrespectful wife should be beaten?
What should we do to disrespectful husbands? Pray for them as usual, wear red pant and bra.

Some of you men think you're more important than technology. You think you don't have faults? Give your wives A4 paper to write your fuckups and you'll be amazed at what she's putting up with. She didn't beat or poison you.

Who trained these Dunderheads?!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.