Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k (35730 Views)

Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by MrEgbegbe(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

lol, your stinginess no be of this world. Your babe must be sweating it big time.

Somehow...guys asking their ex to calculate all the money spent on her during relationship and pay back , as if the ex no contribute in kind, care and some cash too.

When will some guys become a man?

Time l relocate jaree

Does she work for me ??
Why would i give her money ??
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by MrEgbegbe(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
be careful what you wish for, I have given a lot of girls 5000 and 10000 cash gifts after sex or even before because i can afford to, maybe because you can't afford to, it's no biggie but I would not give some one I ve never met before a penny unless it's to save their live.

Afford to ??

I counted my first million at the age of 19, I'm now 26

I can buy you
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by MrEgbegbe(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Olabisidebra:

Including your mother, wife and sisters? Your brain must be paining you!

Shut up

Hungry rat
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Aderola15:
He should have added 1k to make it 10k na... Stingy man angry undecided

Puleaseee...
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
fuckboys:
you just told ths whole of nairaland that you're into oloshoism lipsrsealed
there is no wrong with that, I have picked up all manners of prostitutes from high to low class, infact some of the are more beautiful, clean and humble than the girls you call girlfriends. tongue
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by WomanOfRace(f): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Does she work for me ??

lol.... Money given in a relationship is called act of appreciation or show of love in a material way ...e no mean, all join.

If your babe is true to you, you don't need a particular reason to spend on her. Spice is the fragrance of life.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by WomanOfRace(f): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Does she work for me ??

lol.... Money given in a relationship is called act of appreciation or show of love in a material way ...e no mean, all join.

If your babe is true to you, you don't need a particular reason to spend on her. Spice is the sweet fragrance of life.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
ekems2017:
Only 9000 and you are shouting. So you no fit buy house for babe. No answer am. He is just making noise. He cannot do anything.
He has forgotten that nothing is free. For talking to you he has to pay. If he needs another thing, more pay.

Tell then!

Slay Queen!
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

If your babe is true to you, you don't need a particular reason to spend on her. Spice is the sweet fragrance of life.

Na so

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by WaleOsu(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
porchbaby:
Ordinary 9k,Chai if na me u kan jam nko lipsrsealed undecided undecided
hmmm...Weldone ma
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Afford to ??

I counted my first million at the age of 19, I'm now 26

I can buy you
please come and buy me grin, there is a difference between having money or been a millionaire as you have claimed and having the guts to spend it, if you claim to be a millionaire Good luck to you obviously there is no way i can verify, people claim all sorts online, as I said you may have money but you don't have spending power, if you want to buy me make me an offer then. Fool! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

lol, your stinginess no be of this world. Your babe must be sweating it big time.

Somehow...guys asking their ex to calculate all the money spent on her during relationship and pay back , as if the ex no contribute in kind, care and some cash too.

When will some guys become a man?

Time l relocate jaree

Haven't you seen girls who do the same thing?? ?
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Realali(f): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
porchbaby:
Ordinary 9k,Chai if na me u kan jam nko lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Wettin u go do am?
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by bababuff(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na today?

I remember wetin Baddo girls do me in the early days cry cry cry angry
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by WomanOfRace(f): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

Haven't you seen girls who do the same thing?? ?

Yet to see a girl act such.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

look! That individual is living in misery, i suspect he can't afford to give anyone a cash gift. I have given cash gifts to girls loads of time, it didn't make me poor wink although not to girls I ve never met, unless their lives depends on it.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

Yet to see a girl do that!

Very soon you'll see.. .

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
look! That individual is living in misery, i suspect he can't afford to give anyone a cash gift. I have given cash gifts to girls loads of time, it didn't make me poor wink

Hmmmm.. .
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

Hmmmm.. .
not to the girls I ve never met before though, unless their lives depends on it so don't get any ideas tongue
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by hibroym(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bros, ur name on d babe list is maga number 1. Sorry ehn, hope u hav nt bn drinking garri after sending d money or i should send economy recess to u.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
joinnow:
How sure it's even a lady.
It might be a guyoyo.
9k Don enter voice mail.
LOL@ guyoyo you must be Igbo grin only Igbos use this word.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by WomanOfRace(f): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
look! That individual is living in misery, i suspect he can't afford to give anyone a cash gift. I have given cash gifts to girls loads of time, it didn't make me poor wink

Thank you boss; you are a true definition of real man.

Shocked by his bold declaration of God ending his life, if he ever spend a fart on any girl. Such stinginess can suffocate a woman. One thing some guys doesn't know is that spending or giving your girl money once in a while doesn't mean you are wasting your money or unnecessary, but shows you cared, in charge as a man. The woman may not even be looking at the material aspect of the money but how much you cared about her. That you look out for her...and she will appreciate back too.

Too much logic and misplaced wisdom can ruin a possible great relationship at times. Everything good in life is spiced.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin ME: is he merlin?!
Naira landers : nop.. Not in the tiniest bit
ME: Is he zedicus zo' zorander
Naira landers : not in his generational life time
ME: then tell him to go and subscribe for sense.. MTN OR GLO can help him....

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by WomanOfRace(f): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

Very soon you'll see.. .

Hahaha , till then.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by MrEgbegbe(m): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
please come and buy me grin, there is a difference between having money or been a millionaire as you have claimed and having the guts to spend it, if you claim to be a millionaire Good luck to you obviously there is no way i can verify, people claim all sorts online, as I said you may have money but you don't have spending power, if you want to buy me make me an offer then. Fool! grin

Yea
People can claim to be millionaires​ on the internet

Son, I'm not people, I'm me

Show me all your bank accounts and how much you have in them, you can as well borrow from other people to make it delightful

I will not show you my bank account, i will only show you how much i have in my house

Like i said, i can buy 10 people like you
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kokomilala(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Not privy to their convo,but it's a disturbing trend synonymous with this generation.Girls or kids who think they are too smart.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
not to the girls I ve never met before though, unless their lives depends on it so don't get any ideas tongue

Oya let's meet...

Ayam beauriful, sweet, fun to be with and you'll love my figure.....sensual in a way.. .

So I can get the free monies you use to give the girls you meet.. . kiss kiss
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
MurderX:
Dont collect somebody's money if you cannot provide whatever service as you both agreed. Money has physical and spiritual ownership and energy, even if it is 1kobo. I advise she returns his money to avoid stories that touch. I speak from experience.
Rubbish! What was his intentions when sending the money? He had bad intentions too only he lost in this case. So please spare me the clap crap!
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

Thank you boss; you are a true definition of real man.

Shocked by his bold declaration of God ending his life, if he ever spend a fart on any girl. Such stinginess can suffocate a woman. One thing some guys doesn't know is that spending or giving your girl money once in a while doesn't mean you are wasting your money or unnecessary, but shows you cared, in charge as a man. The woman may not even be looking at the material aspect of the money but how much you cared about her. That you look out for her...and she will appreciate back too.

Too much logic and misplaced wisdom can ruin a possible great relationship at times. Everything good in life is spiced.

Na so.. ..

Please don't forget to note that we all have experiences...and these experiences defines our next step.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by ekensi01: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I know how much i have in my bank account but may God take my life any day i give 5 naira or gift to any girl
You singature is 'i love to steal' relate it to ur comment and tell me the level of ur stinginess.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by MrEgbegbe(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

Act of appreciation ?? For giving me sex ?? Or for cooking for me ??

I waste my energy moving my waist, sweating and releasing a load that takes nutrients out of my body, i enjoyed the sex but she enjoyed it the most

What do i get in return ??

To tell you the truth, I'm very short tempered, people annoy me with their shitty logic, that's why i don't talk to people because most of you are assholes

Act of appreciation ?? I should appreciate her for wasting my strength, time, nutrients by having sex with her

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by afbstrategies: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
She is looking for trouble. Why not block him after sending him back his money? Woman and long throat cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.