Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts (1048 Views)

10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri / Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex / Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Enoyoh: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
Isn't it funny the way some members respond to issues!

These are my opinion

@Lara4luv- She is very sensitive to people's emotions; but says d truth as it appears.
@ebonyeyes- gives very constructive and mature responses; 'overexperience'
@190- very incoherent, makes a joke out of everthing; go join the comedy club
@bigRod- never serious, needs attention.
@Chocomillo- Girl you are too much, thanks.
@Pharoah - Man you are real, no sentiments
@iice - sometimes, too hard but says the truth.
@frank16- always too raw not minding someone's emotions; a realist.
@Chika98 -gives positive responses as the topic demands.
@ujujoan - I love your views, you are very open.
@Igwe

No intention to hurt anyone, its just for the fun of it.
Give your assessment, thanks.
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by ravenzord(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
Enoyoh,don't U think this should be on the Nairaland section?
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
Enoyoh:

These are my opinion

@Lara4luv- She is very sensitive to people's emotions; but says d truth as it appears.
@ebonyeyes- [/b]gives very constructive and mature responses; [b]'overexperience'
@190- very incoherent, makes a joke out everthing; go join the comedy club
@bigRod- never serious, needs attention.
@Chocomillo- Girl you are too much, thanks.
@iice - sometimes, too hard but says the truth.
@frank16- always too raw not minding someone's emotions; a realist.
@Chika98 -gives positive responses as the topic demands.
@ujujoan - I love your views, you are very open.
@Igwe

Could you explain further tongue tongue Thanks for the recognistion anyway smiley
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by KennyG6(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2009
Enoyoh:

These are my opinion

@ebonyeyes- gives very constructive and mature responses; 'overexperience'
I couldnt disagree more
pointless thread by the way
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kenny_G:

I couldnt disagree more
pointless thread by the way
Wow, I thought we got along, exchanged gifts and everythang sad sad grin grin
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by KennyG6(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Wow, I thought we got along, exchanged gifts and everythang sad sad grin grin
of course we did, but i have to be sincere naw, the poster left out the fact that u r a "feminist", grin
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kenny_G:

of course we did, but i have to be sincere naw, the poster left out the fact that u r a "feminist", grin
Uhmmmm I like the term "ifeminist " instead grin
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Enoyoh: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Kenny G

My assesment is based only on comments made by these N/Landers.
Am sorry I mentioned just a few of us here.

Hope you don't expect me to get it right?
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by sweetpie23: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
funny people
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by KennyG6(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmmmm I like the term "ifeminist " instead grin
ifeminist ke? wats dat?
Actually i agree a tad with the posters assessment of ebony, she is a dogged defender of anything feminine,
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
your assesment is kinda right, my view u don't feel comfortable jump a bridge
1.topup:gives honest and nice advice and never bashes anyone,
2.Ebonyes:cool,and alright but quick to assume all men are dogs
3.190:funny,active and a correct guy sumtimes very controversial and a trouble maker,
4.texazpete:highly competitive and quick to bash,
5.eyonigger:says it the way it is,no cutting of words in his post,
6.platinum:friendly and nice,but too trusting,
7.michelin89:direct and straight-forward no pretence, (female version of eminem.
8.brown-jay:highly matured and a sensible poster

that's all i know,
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Enoyoh: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
@pcguru
Yeah! this is just what I meant.
Let members know your views about them.

Don't mean any hurt!
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kenny_G:

ifeminist ke? wats dat?
Actually i agree a tad with the posters assessment of ebony, she is a dogged defender of anything feminine,
A liberal feminists grin. With the chaotic nature of this forum, I have to do what little I can to defend the females seeing the males all keep quiet and attack the females when anti-women threads are created. grin

pc guru:

2.Ebonyes:cool,and alright but quick to assume all men are dogs

Not true at all grin I do commend the few good men we have left though they are quite rare in this forum grin.
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
Not true at all Grin I do commend the few good men we have left though they are quite rare in this forum

well haven't seen any commendation all i seen is  ********nigg-ah*******dog******men******stick it in every girl****** not saying there ain't any as O's in this forum but not all every dude.
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by 190: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
@190- very incoherent, makes a joke out of everthing; go join the comedy club

Damn~
I am not trying 2 be funny~ Just plain straight~

3.190:funny,active and a correct guy sumtimes very controversial and a trouble maker,

I Aint a trouble maker just that people tend not to understand me most tymes~

I would be coming up with my list shortly and trust me it would be A DISASTER~
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by MugSmasher: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
what about busy body the most idiotic single mother poster on NL?

Aren't there awards for fools and animals like her based on her responses? Go check her posts and pick one that makes sense abeg before you say am too harsh on this breast feeding annoying troublesome fool

1 Like

Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
@190 i knew u wudn't disappoint me,waiting for the list tired of all these lies awards or soft list, u right u not a trouble maker but i prefer to say Mr.Controversy
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by freecocoa(f): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2009
@mugsmasher,it sims ur only interest is smashing pple & nt mugs,it'll help if u can get a grip on urself,talkn abt assesments,ebonyeyes is one cool lady,she's rily mature,u guys re al cool doug despite d fact dat most of us re nauty sha
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by 190: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2009
my detailed list wud be out soon

then wahala go start everywhere~
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2009
pc guru:

well haven't seen any commendation all i seen is  ********nigg-ah*******dog******men******stick it in every girl****** not saying there ain't any as O's in this forum but not all every dude.
Hahaha I commend the few good men. grin
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Pharoh: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2009
Enoyoh:

These are my opinion

Men thanks and i really appreciate your assessment, do you mind explaining further what you mean.  smiley P:S First time someone has assessed me here.
Re: Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts by Enoyoh: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2009
@ebonyeyes- Girl, you rock. everyone sees you with the same eyes;
except those guys who want you to be quiet when they make unjustifiable
comments about womanhood. you are not alone in this race.

@190- I knew it! you are so predictable.why are you so controversial?

@Pharoh- Your comments, whether on masculine or feminine issues you are always firm.
No sentiments, but saying the truth.

@Freecocoa- Yeah, sound really transparent. Dont allow the men folks to render us valueless,
we still have some good girls out there as well good guys too.

(1) (Reply)

Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This / First Time Dating / I Need Ur Advise Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.