Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Need Ur Advise Plz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advise Plz (1050 Views)

Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz / Advise PLZ / Ur Advise Is Highly Needed After Reading This Text That A Cheater Sent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advise Plz by jibola22(f): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
My fiancee want me to get pregnant by next year,
wish i dont think is possible cos i wil b going back for my Hnd nxt year cos am on IT now

i want u guys to tell me how easy it is to combine being pregnant and schooling

OR HOW TO GO ABOUT IT
A CANDID ADVISE PLESE wink
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by ronkebp(f): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
Is your fiance married to you yet you guys are not married and you are already talking about having a child, what was his reasons for wanting you to get pregnant, are those reasons worth it?, can't he do the right thing by getting married and have the baby as it is supposed to be?. You better open your eyes, or else you will be on your own, with your baby tagging along with you every where you go, moreso, he can end up dumping you for another chic too. Do the right thing!!!!
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by Odunnu: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
Fiance you meant to say huh? Fine.
Its very difficult but not impossible to be pregnant while in school and care for a hubby and a home. Personally, I wouldnt want to do that, but thats just my personal opinion.
Why does he want you to be pregnant next year?
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by Pweety4me(f): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
Do u resemble mercy johnson?just a question o?
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by kemmeye: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
im already so used to the grammatical errors its not even funi animore

tell him you cant handle it or is it by force. tell him yo have more important things to do and would not be able to take care of a child. undecided
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by jibola22(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2011
@pweety4me NOPE'
@ronkebp fankx i really apprecite
@kemmeye kk
@Odunnu he wants me preg. nxt yr cos he cant wait to b a father wink
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by Kx: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2011
u not married yet, u aint even out of school?
is he over 50yrs old?
why d rush?
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by Odunnu: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
jibola22:

@pweety4me NOPE'
@ronkebp fankx i really apprecite
@kemmeye kk
@Odunnu he wants me preg. nxt yr cos he cant wait to b a father wink
if thats the major reason, then he should get you pregnant now. Why wait till next year?
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^well said!!!
why wait till next year if thats such a big deal to this man?!
also what do you reply when he says all these things to you?!
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by ebonyvibe(f): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
Wo my sister being pregnant and schooling isnt funny.

I have children, married and have a good job and sometimes i feel like pulling my hairs out.

You now what to get pregnant for a man that hasnt married you? singles of nowadays. Tell him your school followed by marriage and then children are your priorites in THAT order.

If you dont make something of your self this man that loves you will NEVER respect you. Now that you are single your life is yours when you are married your life is your families o let no one deceive u
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by Eiregirl(f): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2011
There is so much more to being pregnant & having a child than just the giving birth!!! It is a FULL TIME job & children are EXPENSIVE! I have 2 children, work full time & go to school 2 nights a week & believe me, it's no joke. I feel like I'm sleep walking sometimes. Have you thought about who will look after your baby while you go to school? Can you afford to pay for childcare? Will you have time to get assignments done once you get home from school? Rearing children is not easy!
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2011
Eiregirl:

There is so much more to being pregnant & having a child than just the giving birth!!! It is a FULL TIME job & children are EXPENSIVE! I have 2 children, work full time & go to school 2 nights a week & believe me, it's no joke. I feel like I'm sleep walking sometimes. Have you thought about who will look after your baby while you go to school? Can you afford to pay for childcare? Will you have time to get assignments done once you get home from school? Rearing children is not easy!
Abeg preach to her oo!.All these small girls will never hear word grin
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by tellwisdom: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
I hate the word FIANCEE OR FIANCE angry angry I want to be hearing: My husband, My wife, so we go knw wetin dey sad angry #stupidd
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by itiswell1(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2011
@OP, are you guys married? I think pregnancy is for husband and wife
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by MMM2(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2011
op

do u want me 2 do it 4 him
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by jibola22(f): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2011
at all tankx for the advise i really apprecite

@tellwisdom am nt stupid get dat into ur skull
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by Monike: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2011
U call him ur fiancee n not husband,if he really want u to get pregnant by next yr let him go dis n pay ur bride price then u get pregnant 4 him n there is notin wrong wit combinin ur studies wit dat as far as he promise he'll allow u finish ur studies
Re: I Need Ur Advise Plz by baby4u2(f): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
Get married and get pregnant, you should have family members that can support you right?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Matured Advise Frm Nairalanders / I Love Her But There Is A Problem. / I Have A Nigerian Dude Who...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.