Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem (31139 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by elmagnifico411(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Na now u no sey u go aplogise? D damage has been don already. Una come dey hug like real friends, of which I know sey once the show ends, u nor go look for debie as she no be your level.
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Giel: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:
Has Tboss ever willingly apologized to anybody in that house before. There must be something special about Debie-Rise. Tboss knows it, we at RiseNation know it, that's why we keep holding it down for our gal despite the odds against us

I stand with Debie-Rise

lol,
This campaign is funny
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Jainine(f): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wahala90:

Medicine after death? OK. Has she been able to recite the anthem now? Has she taken away all her nude pics on the net?

She is hot and not ashamed to show.

Unlike your ugly ass who cannot show common face.

3 Likes

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by wildchild1: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thats my girl

Check my signature for your football jerseys (take advantage of the Easter promo)

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by zainmaxwell(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
mean while to know if your spouse is cheating on you or not kindly text Vote Efe to 32052 cos it is basedonlogistic
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
So TBoss cannot sing the National Anthem. So what?

Buhari too couldn't. You voted for him.
Vote TBoss.
Send Vote TBoss to 32052 to ensure TBoss memorizes the National Anthem. grin

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Somex10202(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
henrydadon:
angry

i smell foul play here..biggy must have told her about the outrage going on the internet

i know ordinarily this girl wont apologise

I just have dsame feeling dat dis show is targeted for a Tboss,dis was fake apology

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by praisekeyzz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
hope u guys are not sexually connected Romanians

DAT HUGGING I NO LIKE AM
Oga sharap! Dirrty minds should b rebuked on nairaland
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Elnida: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
She has apologized.can everyone pls move on now?

we won't. wen it was kemen issue ,person no fit chop okro soup in peace. Base on logistic,Debie did nofin rong.
Tboss shud continue begging till Sunday .she finks she beta dan all d lot

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by uniqueogo(f): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
joebeckz:
EFE MIGHT AS WELL NOT KNOW EVERY WORD IN THE ANTHEM, MOST NIGERIANS DONT EITHER SO NO BIG DEAL.
THIS SHOULDNT BE A CAMPAIGN STRATEGY HOWEVER I STAND WITH EFE BECAUSE I FEEL HE NEEDS THE MONEY MORE. I KNOW EVERYONE DESERVES THE MONEY BUT EFE IN MY OPINION SHOULD WALK HOME WITH IT.
ANALYSYS: TBOSS HAS A FUTURE ALREADY.
DON JAZZY HAS DECLARED HIS INTEREST IN SIGNING DEBBIE RISE.
BISOLA IS NOT NEW IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, SHE IS A BRAND ALREADY AND HER PARTICIPATION IN BBN IS AN ADVANTAGE EVEN WITHOUT WINNING.
MARVIS SHOULD STICK TO HER JOB AT INTELS AND BUILD A BUSINESS LINE WITH THE GAINED POPULARITY.
BUT EFE? HIS TALENT ISNT ENOUGH, HE HAS LIMITED TALENT IF YOU ASK ME, IF HE LOSSES ON THIS, HE MIGHT REMAIN A LOOSER AND NEVER BLOW COS HIS TALENT ISNT ENOUGH TO GAIN RECOGNITION.
I CHOOSE TO VOTE FOR EFE, HE NEEDS IT MORE.

that's a huge lie Don jazzy said on twitter that he doesn't have any intentions of signing Debbie rise.... he only said he would have given it a thought if he hasn't already signed the DNA TWINS

u guys shouldn't lie just to gather sympathetic votes for Efe ... this BBN thing is turning into the same thing our politicians do.... LYING IN OTHER TO GET VOTE......
u guys should be truthful for once Chia.... there is God o
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by missuzoma: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
the reason tboss will win is because her few supporters are over- dedicated and are cyber-savvy. one move on wechat and hundred votes drop; they are also using their money to vote. for efe, they will wait to collect free recharge card and or cash for that, drink water first with part of the card money and send one vote by sms. anyway sunday don nearly reach.
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by mailmalc(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
@henrydadon

I give it to you, this is the best argument I have seen on this issue. If only Team Efe would accept this and be humble about it. They all deserve to win!
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by BABANGBALI: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tboss toto just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
how else can one define manipulation? sad
I pity the Debby-Rise of a person who actually thinks she got a friend in Tboss.
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by niceguy7(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
gocac:
is tboss a Nigerian? i bet she can recite Romanian national anthem perfectly well.. plz click like if you think the money should be spent in naija and not on a vacation to Romania.
#efe..... God don change your life. humility pays!
It's good to be humble.. .just like Kendrick Lamar grin

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
I think they are telling her what to do....
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by adonbilivit: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
henrydadon:
angry

i smell foul play here..biggy must have told her about the outrage going on the internet

i know ordinarily this girl wont apologise

just coz u want efe to win doesn't mean you should try to say what you aren't sure of Abt tboss. Bleep who wins, I Dont watch the show but be fair. If she had not apologized u would have still said something Ill about her just coz u want efe to win. Think about it, you are being insensitive.
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by toloohthegreat: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mophasa:
K
IMPROPER How can you give Marvis 25m. it's too much for her jor.

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by madapcmod: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
I seriously pity Debbie rise if she ever thinks she got a friend in Tboobs. Tboobs is a manipulator, a confusionist and a divisionist in d house. If u follow this program u would see on several occasion she made comment that she will blank out all the members and nobody will see her break light after d show. She repeated same to her so called "gossip friend" Debbie yesterday. This witch is full of herself and believes her blocking other contestants after d show is an achievement. In fact she is d least talented and most dull contestant. I hate ppl like her so much, apart from her perceived beauty she is empty. Check all d games and tell me how many times she came out tops?

I dey vex for that girl and Debbie is jeopardizing her chances associating with that yeye thing BC of promised vacation.

Team Efe for d dough....... Based on logistics on ground

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by soulfood(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by UJUKALA404: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
I don't get it
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by back2sender: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pearly255:
Team Bisola

Non team Bisola

Vote Bisola

Thanks.

DIVK SUCKER. DESIRING A party.
GOD FORBID.
EFE FOR THE RABBA

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
25Mill on her mind. She said to herself: no, I can't afford to loose the money and car just because of the trap that stupid girl set for me, no. I know what to do. grin

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by madjune(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lesbo alert.
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by idris4eva(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Why on earth should I vote for someone who can't recite the national anthem and ready to spend #25m in 2wks.

Akoti leta omo

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by commyhot: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
She has apologized.can everyone pls move on now?
nope!
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Apina(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:
I'm so glad she did,

I hope this is the last time she does something like this, debie is a good friend with a good heart,

please vote for tboss,
she thought about what happened last night, saw that she was wrong and went to apologize, that's maturity,
TBoss has her flaws so does everyone else in the house,

please vote for TBoss

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation
Does it change the fact that she still cannot sing or recite the national anthem grin
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
madapcmod:
I seriously pity Debbie rise if she ever thinks she got a friend in Tboobs. Tboobs is a manipulator, a confusionist and a divisionist in d house. If u follow this program u would see on several occasion she made comment that she will blank out all the members and nobody will see her break light after d show. She repeated same to her so called "gossip friend" Debbie yesterday. This witch is full of herself and believes her blocking other contestants after d show is an achievement. In fact she is d least talented and most dull contestant. I hate ppl like her so much, apart from her perceived beauty she is empty. Check all d games and tell me how many times she came out tops?

I dey vex for that girl and Debbie is jeopardizing her chances associating with that yeye thing BC of promised vacation.

Team Efe for d dough....... Based on logistics on ground

Take your time o! Stop it.

1 Like

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by ameezy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:
I'm so glad she did,

I hope this is the last time she does something like this, debie is a good friend with a good heart,

please vote for tboss,
she thought about what happened last night, saw that she was wrong and went to apologize, that's maturity,
TBoss has her flaws so does everyone else in the house,

please vote for TBoss

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation

Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by lilycasera(f): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wahala90:

Has that changed the fact that she can not recite our national anthem? Rubbish

Your National anthem na the Lord's prayer?
Re: TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem by Jay542(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Very matured of her...

It's still based on Logistics tho. Vote Efe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be / Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.