Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? (2687 Views)

Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / When You Fight Your Girlfriend And Still Have To Take Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
I heard a gist o and I was like my nairalanders must hear this. This particular guy has a wife and also a girlfriend who is still a student. Somehow the wife got to know about the girlfriend. One day she went with a friend to fight the girlfriend in her school. She got really upset she slapped the lady and this uproar made other students to join her to beat the wife.

In the process her head was broken and her windscreen was broken. If not for her friend that accompanied her,....please continue reading @ https://seunsdigest./2017/04/06/can-you-fight-your-husbands-girlfriend/

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wow, some women have time. All those physical & property damages, plus humiliation over some loser? I think not! As much as I'm easily annoyed sometimes, I'd never fight another woman over a man. It sounds silly to go after her when she didn't ask herself out. Given a choice, I'd fight him! He is my problem, not her. Maybe I wouldn't even get physical with him, but mouth off a few choice words, get creative with a scissor on his clothes & throw his shit out for all to see just for giggles grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:
Wow, some women have time. All those physical & property damages, plus humiliation over some loser? I think not! As much as I'm easily annoyed sometimes, I'd never fight another woman over a man. It sounds silly to go after her when she didn't ask herself out. Given a choice, I'd fight him! He is my problem, not her. Maybe I wouldn't even get physical with him, but mouth off a few choice words, get creative with a scissor on his clothes & throw his shit out for all to see just for giggles grin
exactly sister, you spoke my mind. I dnt think I can ever stoop so low to fight her o. She didn't ask herself out and these married men can so disturb your life till you accept. Hia its the man I have business with o. Sebi we both said Till death do us part. He will hear it...
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
exactly sister, you spoke my mind. I dnt think I can ever stoop so low to fight her o. She didn't ask herself out and these married men can so disturb your life till you accept. Hia its the man I have business with o. Sebi we both said Till death do us part. He will hear it...

Yes! But would you forgive him though? That's the part I don't think I would ever get over. Just looking at him would make me so mad afterwards. So I think I'd go on with my life without him. Better that, than doing the unthinkable out of anger & resentment for what he did. I just wouldn't get over it. No way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
I don't think i can do that....
I'll only call her and talk to her...Some married men are the ones going after all this school girls.

But i pray not to have this before me.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:
I second that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by adorablepepple(f): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Never!

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes! But would you forgive him though? That's the part I don't think I would ever get over. Just looking at him would make me so mad afterwards. So I think I'd go on with my life without him. Better that, than doing the unthinkable out of anger & resentment for what he did. I just wouldn't get over it. No way.

Exactly! Things will never ever be the same again. I'll just be so disgusted looking at him

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
lovelygurl:

Exactly! Things will never ever be the same again. I'll just be so disgusted looking at him

Girl, IKR. Ugh.
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Me fight ke, no i cant. I would rather hire 4-5 big guys to beat her silly. As and as for the idiot of a husband, i will do nothing, smile and even cook him food, he will just notice one morning that i have amputated his dick or his balls. He should not try me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
If truly Ladies here are sincere with their words... I'm happy we are getting somewhere. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Amarabae(f): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Me fight ke, no i cant. I would rather hire 4-5 big guys to beat her silly. As and as for the idiot of a husband, i will do nothing, smile and even cook him food, he will just notice one morning that i have amputated his dick or his balls. He should not try me.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. *rolling on the floor laughing.*
you de vex o.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Amarabae(f): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Alondrah:
If truly Ladies here are sincere with their words... I'm happy we are getting somewhere. smiley
its not easy as they are all saying, it takes strenght to control yourself when you discover your husband side chick.
Its emotionally draining.
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amarabae:
you de vex o.
abi no time to waste crying over a man. Infact i would advise women not to show any emotion when they catch their husbands cheating, let their husbands know that they know but dont show any emotion and carry on as usual, if he has common sense he will come with relatives and beg if not, i give you my blessings to cut off that dick. Tell him to wrap it in gauze, then nylon and put it in a cooler containing ice block he should then go to the nearest teaching hospital so that they can do surgery and stitch it back. It can keep like that in ice for 3 days

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amarabae:
you de vex o.
abi no time to waste crying over a man. Infact i would advise women not to show any emotion when they catch their husbands cheating, let their husbands know that they know but dont show any emotion and carry on as usual, if he has common sense he will come with relatives and beg if not, i give you my blessings to cut off that dick. Tell him to wrap it in gauze, then nylon and put it in a cooler containing ice block he should then go to the nearest teaching hospital so that they can do surgery and stitch it back. It can keep like that in ice for 3 days. There may still be hope

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

for me, I may forgive him if he is sober and ready to change his ways but did you read the part where she was admitted after the serious beating and the husband did not show up at the hospital, if its in that case only God will make me forgive him but I will make him regret he ever married me...
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
I don't think i can do that....
I'll only call her and talk to her...Some married men are the ones going after all this school girls.

But i pray not to have this before me.
I pray too o but my dear do you think talking to her will change anything. These girls are ready to be other wives o. I think its the man you have business with not the girl sha o

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
lovelygurl:

thats true..things will never ge the same again
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
for me, I may forgive him if he is sober and ready to change his ways but did you read the part where she was admitted after the serious beating and the husband did not show up at the hospital, if its in that case only God will make me forgive him but I will make him regret he ever married me...

Oh wow! What an A-hole! Sorry, I only read what you posted here. Poor woman. No wonder they end up chopped up into tiny pieces, stuffed inside suitcases tongue That's crazy-making behaviour.
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:
lol @ he shoukd not try me. Amputate ke that one is to the extreme o...
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh wow! What an A-hole! Sorry, I only read what you posted here. Poor woman. No wonder they end up chopped up into tiny pieces, stuffed inside suitcases tongue That's crazy-making behaviour.
lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Alondrah:
my dear we need to be truthful to ourselves o if we start dealing with them one by one, they will think twice before talking to a lady. Mostly the fault is from the men not ladies some even lie they are not married. Can you just imagine?

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
I will fight my husband instead.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Really pathetic undecided
Hello the wife should have dealt with her husband the one who is cheating !
Why degrade yourself to that level .. why wont they join beat her when some bleeping married men anyway

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amarabae:
you de vex o.
serious vex. Lol
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:
You are right
Why would i fight grin

Waste of precious calories
The guy can consider himself homeless and divorce on its way .. ..
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amarabae:
its not easy as they are all saying, it takes strenght to control yourself when you discover your husband side chick.
Its emotionally draining.
my dear, it may not be easy but you have to control yourself. I cant stoop so low to fight with another lady outside o. I am telling you thatmost married men cheat even pastors well that is a topic for another day. You shd knw better. I know some would have asked you out too so me I will take the anger out on the guy ni o...
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:
abi no time to waste crying over a man. Infact i would advise women not to show any emotion when they catch their husbands cheating, let their husbands know that they know but dont show any emotion and carry on as usual, if he has common sense he will come with relatives and beg if not, i give you my blessings to cut off that dick. Tell him to wrap it in gauze, then nylon and put it in a cooler containing ice block he should then go to the nearest teaching hospital so that they can do surgery and stitch it back. It can keep like that in ice for 3 days
lol u wicked o but it's better we apply caution so we dont end up facing the law ourselves...
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bumbae1:

You are right
Why would i fight grin

Waste of precious calories
The guy can consider himself homeless and divorce on its way .. ..

Without 2nd thought tongue Some stories these days create trust issues lol.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by oluwasma(f): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
Really pathetic undecided
Hello the wife should have dealt with her husband the one who is cheating !
Why degrade yourself to that level .. why wont they join beat her when some bleeping married men anyway
abi oooo. Birds of a feather flock together. She really degraded herself.
Re: Can You Fight Your Husband's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluwasma:
abi oooo. Birds of a feather flock together. She really degraded herself.
You can't even tell who is wife in that photo grin
Which man will look at that and say thats my wife ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Vagina Dryness During Sexual Intercourse / Top Most Intelligent Males And Females / How Do Know A Girl Truly And Really Love You When You Are Already Rich Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.