Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Will You Do To This Man. If You're The One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do To This Man. If You're The One? (536 Views)

"Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To This Man. If You're The One? by WonderManly(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
If this man should rape your mama at your presence. What will you do

Re: What Will You Do To This Man. If You're The One? by Kingsasian(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
I go stand afar curse am.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To This Man. If You're The One? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew, God forbid bad thing!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To This Man. If You're The One? by Papiikush: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Revenge is for the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To This Man. If You're The One? by Fmartin(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
unfortunately i dnt hv a mama

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To This Man. If You're The One? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Eeew this is so disgusting

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To This Man. If You're The One? by obiorathesubtle: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
My mum?

I'll sue him and make sure they detain him till he turns into toothpick.

We fight smart!.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Achieve Emotional Inteligence / Apple Or Mango / Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.