Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (24637 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Can u marry a poor man if you're rich?

How can u handle this?

Can u spend ur money for the man?

Can u do this to make the man love u?

Those that have done it, how did it end and what was their experiences or your own experiences if you have done so?

Pls house let's discuss this and help those in this situation.

And pls Moderators, move to the front page asap!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
There is a probability that the man will use you for sugar mummy things, then in turn spend the money on the woman he love.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
If you’re a rich girl, how in the world would you notice a poor man?

Doesn’t she network? Or does she happen to network with poor men?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by MissRaine69(f): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seal33:

How can u handle this?

Can u spend ur money for the man?-

Can u do this to make the man love u?- i

Those that have done it, how did it end and what was their experiences or your own experiences if you have done so?

1) If you are spending money with the delusional belief that he will love you then this is a whole different topic for discussion not what you asked.
2) What’s there to handle? It’s about the type of woman you are and his confidence if he has potential and is willing to explore it why not? But Nigerian women have a flawed way of thinking most don’t recognise potential they aim for the already made man.
3) What do you expect to happen? Are there no women who have sponsored their man’s visa, schooling and are now husband and wife?
What happens is based on mindset and emotional intelligence. ( many lack this)

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good question! Some ladies claim too superior if they've gathered enough change. And forgot the fact that they were created to be a worthy help for the man. SAY NO TO LAZINESS! But gentle ladies in the house, pls be humble despite ur worths.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by FRANNN: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
If there's 'chemistry', Sure wink

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
FRANNN:
If there's 'chemistry', Sure wink

Pls what do u mean by chemistry? What has chemistry got to do with this?
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nofav0rs(m): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Colourich:
There is a probability that the man will use you for sugar mummy things, then in turn spend the money on the woman he love.
But when a rich dude marries a poor girl, such probability doesn't exist huh? Smh

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by pweshdodo(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2018
They wont
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

He talking some organic chemistry grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by FRANNN: 12:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

A strong connection. Real love

5 Likes

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2018
FRANNN:
A strong connection. Real love

Hmm
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2018
I can marry a financially poor guy but not a mentally poor one. grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by ibkayee(f): 12:24am On Aug 04, 2018
If his future prospects realistically and practically had the potential to be fruitful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 12:25am On Aug 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
I can marry a financially poor guy but not a mentally poor one. grin

And u will take care of his responsibilities? Take care of him?
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

And u will take care of his responsibilities? Take care of him?
A mentally rich guy can never be poor grin

BTW there is a difference between a Poor guy,and a broke guy. The latter i can managesmiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
A mentally rich guy can never be poor grin

BTW there is a different between a Poor guy,and a broke guy. The latter i can managesmiley

So if he is financially poor and broke but talented will u marry him?

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

So if he is financially poor and broke but talented will u marry him?
Share your problem with me...
I'm willing to help.

What are your doubts about him?

11 Likes

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 04, 2018
OP, you shouldn't have directed that question to 'girls'. It's the women you need to ask.

P. S *in Patorankin's voice * Call me, I'm available. Call me, I'm capable. I am able to disable you on top of the table. cool
Seal33:

Can I call you mummy? cool
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

1) If you are spending money with the delusional belief that he will love you then this is whole different topic for discussion not what you asked.
2) What’s there to handle? It’s about the type of woman you are and his confidence if he has potential and is willing to explore it why not? But Nigerian women have a flawed way of thinking most don’t recognise potential they aim for the already made man.
3) What do you expect to happen? Are there no women who have sponsored their man’s visa, noschooling and are now husband and wife?
What happens is based on mindset and emotional intelligence. ( many lack this)
kiss
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2018
mrAMG:
If you’re a rich girl, how in the world would you notice a poor man?

Doesn’t she network? Or does she happen to network with poor men?

Are u saying a rich lady cannot meet a poor man? Even if she networks among the elite she can still meet a guy that's not financially ok

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Share your problem with me...
I'm willing to help.

What are your doubts about him?

Hmm, lol
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

Hmm, lol
If the thread is about you, I'd advise you do not marry that poor boy yet. If you are that rich try set him up first, help his business grow then tie the knots if he asks.

Life is so simple. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

How can u handle this?

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique

Cc All Nairaland Moderators
Hypergamy won't allow that
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 1:24am On Aug 04, 2018
pcguru1:

Hypergamy won't allow that

Hyper wetin? Meaning what?
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

Hyper wetin? Meaning what?

hypergamy
hʌɪˈpəːɡəmi/Submit
noun
the action of marrying a person of a superior caste or class.

Women (today's generation) marry up but not down, few women would (those madly in love or those desperate to marry anyone). Then again it could be that the guys pride could be considered too , some guys can't handle women out earning them, so its a multi faceted issue and not just a simple one

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 1:36am On Aug 04, 2018
pcguru1:

hypergamy
hʌɪˈpəːɡəmi/Submit
noun
the action of marrying a person of a superior caste or class.

Women (today's generation) marry up but not down, few women would (those madly in love or those desperate to marry anyone). Then again it could be that the guys pride could be considered too , some guys can't handle women out earning them, so its a multi faceted issue and not just a simple one

I see. So is it in all situations that women must marry upward
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

I see. So is it in all situations that women must marry upward

If its a Nigerian lady I would most probably say Yes, its rare to find rich ladies marrying poor guys, however ladies marry guys they are way richer than but those guys won't be that poor.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

Are u saying a rich lady cannot meet a poor man? Even if she networks among the elite she can still meet a guy that's not financially ok

I agree she can meet a poor man but then have a relationship with him? I don’t like the sound of that.

I’ve heard stories about this sort of thing and the only question in my head is how?

What were those girls thinking?

That’s why I admire the indimi girls, infact, you should have noticed how rich daughters of northern billionaires only marry sons of other billionaires/millionaires

4 Likes

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Sarang(f): 3:55am On Aug 04, 2018
No.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Buhari2019: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

How can u handle this?

Yes. Love is priceless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.