Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why Women Sometimes See joystick As A Monster! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Sometimes See joystick As A Monster! (978 Views)

This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Sometimes See joystick As A Monster! by engrMikemd(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
If your sex partner of several weeks, months or even years still shudders at the sight of your erect manhood, don't think that she's being 'one kind.'
Rather, her action or feeling is supported by a recent scientific study, which found that women remember joysticks as being larger than they really were.
To prove their point, researchers at the University of California had 41 gals handle a 3 D- printed penis for 30 seconds.
Then the study participants completed a short survey, after which they had to reach into a bin of 32 other fake joysticks and pick the one they held before.
As it turns out, the women generally pulled out a phony phallus that was bigger than the original one.
So, if your partner/wife considers your penis as bigger- than-normal, she has a scientific backing for her thinking.
http://punchng.com/why-women-sometimes-see-penis-as-a-monster/

Re: Why Women Sometimes See joystick As A Monster! by jonaifame22(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
The head of a dick and dat of baby which is smaller

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Sometimes See joystick As A Monster! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
The one eye monster
Re: Why Women Sometimes See joystick As A Monster! by jawnieJorh(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
No wonder, everytime I open it she is like .....

Re: Why Women Sometimes See joystick As A Monster! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Especially those ones that hit the womb during sex tongue.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Sometimes See joystick As A Monster! by RoyalBlak007: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
undecided
Re: Why Women Sometimes See joystick As A Monster! by engrMikemd(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
Especially those ones that hit the womb during sex tongue.
u must be kidding right?
Re: Why Women Sometimes See joystick As A Monster! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
engrMikemd:
u must be kidding right?
I'm serious. .
Re: Why Women Sometimes See joystick As A Monster! by engrMikemd(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm serious. .
then

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth / See The 5 Things Only True Love Can Teach You / Five Signs He's Not That Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.