Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth (987 Views)

Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by sirnaked: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hi frnds, in my little journey of life,I have discovered that ladies that are born into wealth, silver spoon as u may call it, most of dem are very humble and easy going compare to the ones that were once poor and became fortunate that the music of good fortune was played to them by life.

I am a reserved person but those ladies that I have come across dat their attitudes are smelly, dey fall into category of girls dat were once poor and rich.

#my opinion.

#note, i typed dis stuff in a haste, pardon my grammatical Buharilisation. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ironically this is true..But not all tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by Defaramade(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Observing...
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by sirnaked: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Ironically this is true..But not all tho

yes bro... even in my office, d ones dat are most humble are the ones born into wealth but the ones that can "form" or very rude are the ones that were born into an average family or poor and were fortunate to be successful!....
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
sirnaked:

yes bro... even in my office, d ones dat are most humble are the ones born into wealth but the ones that can "form" or very rude are the ones that were born into an average family or poor and were fortunate to be successful!....

You know the funniest part, they're always single lol. I have a few of them as friends grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by Partnerbiz(f): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na lie. It's easier for a girl from a modest income home to be humble than one born in wealth.
The latter mostly lack good home training and like deek a lot
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by femolacqua(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's a two way thing ( two sides of a coin)
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by Mansions: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol I have meet a girl that came from a very weathy family ,as matter of fact she is so disrespecful. She doesn't know how to cook, she is so lazy to extent that she can't even go to market to buy food stuffs with my own money . All she does is to press phone and wash zee world .bro I have to kick her out and there is no regret about it . But most girls from poor family of nowadays are usually runs girls .

4 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by sirusX(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
OP...Here I was thinking about gold digging when your thought were on humility
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by vanida6: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Uhmmm
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by luminouz(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Uhmmm
Are u one of them babe?! grin
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by vanida6: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
luminouz:

Are u one of them babe?! grin
no ooh am poor girl sad
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by luminouz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
no ooh am poor girl sad
I don't believe u joor! grin U be butty!!!! grin
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by vanida6: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
luminouz:

I don't believe u joor! grin U be butty!!!! grin
lolx
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by luminouz(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
lolx
Lmaoooo!!!!!! I don catch u today......prepare to take me out 2mao joor.....nice dp BTW.. wink

Raine80 baby...wuzup? cheesy
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by shinarlaura(f): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
I think it's a balance equation
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
It depends mostly on parenting. If they grew up over indulged then that will be a problem for you. Saying that if you have a woman who has worked hard to get the wealth she has then it's likely she will know what it means to work for what you have. Find your equal in life, equal in that you share the same dreams and goals an equal who supports your values and you do the same not all women born into wealth are as you discribe as are some women born into poor families. Some are unpolished diamonds that require just a little bit of polishing.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!!!!!! I don catch u today......prepare to take me out 2mao joor.....nice dp BTW.. wink

Raine80 baby...wuzup? cheesy
m
I am good how are you?
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by Alphamale2017(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
no ooh am poor girl sad
. Lmaooo oo
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by luminouz(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
m
I am good how are you?
Am fery vine o( in jeniva's voice)..... U have been scarce joor.....n some NL gehs are now tryna take me away from U!!!! grin grin
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by sirnaked: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

You know the funniest part, they're always single lol. I have a few of them as friends grin

lol... even with their make up sometimes, dey r still ugly..hahahahahahaha
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by sirnaked: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mansions:
Lol I have meet a girl that came from a very weathy family ,as matter of fact she is so disrespecful. She doesn't know how to cook, she is so lazy to extent that she can't even go to market to buy food stuffs with my own money . All she does is to press phone and wash zee world .bro I have to kick her out and there is no regret about it . But most girls from poor family of nowadays are usually runs girls .

i also agree with u dat some of dem are rude n naughty
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by sirnaked: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
no ooh am poor girl sad

hahahahaha..... u dnt look it anyways. Hope u r humble?...
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
luminouz:

Am fery vine o( in jeniva's voice)..... U have been scarce joor.....n some NL gehs are now tryna take me away from U!!!! grin grin
I have been busy but I am back
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by luminouz(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=Raine80 post=55953379]
I have been busy but I am back [/quote

Welcome back bae bae!!!!!! kiss
U heard what happened yday right
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=55953545][/quote]
No what happened?
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by luminouz(m): 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

No what happened?
Lmaoooo!! So u like gossip eh?
Well.. Its just these two ladies who went tigress mode on each other posting secret stuffs about each other on NL including nudes....was watching films all through so I missed it......
Re: Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!! So u like gossip eh?
Well.. Its just these two ladies who went tigress mode on each other posting secret stuffs about each other on NL including nudes....was watching films all through so I missed it......
Not particularly a gossipmonger I thought it related to you. Well regarding that incident all I can say never do anything in anger

(1) (Reply)

Woman In Hospital After 18inch Cassava She Was Using To Masturbate Gets Stuck In / Pls Advice Friends / Was She Really Caught By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.