Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video (27148 Views)

Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) / Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day / Wizkid Ft. Drake – "Come Closer" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by doctor306(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2017
phetto:
I don lie say i be muslim
the thin tire me ooo
E be like sy lalastic don balm Alfa
But ....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Btw, people it's no biggie. There's probably a concrete reason he's not in it. It's not a new thing in the music industry, Kendrick wasn't in C.B's Autumn Leaf cheesy

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by OGmoney19(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2017
banjeezay:
lol,this days I wonder who react pass inside Nigerians and chemical, any small thing like this Nigerians react,which kind reaction be una own? na acid base reactions abi
combustion reaction.?? grin
u must be in SS3...If I may ask u as a Nigerian "what reaction are u"? Odeh!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by drtee247(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I knew wizkid before drake, I only got to know who drake is when that one dance was in vogue. So wizkid there was you before you met drake,so move on already . Men will always be men

I can see some lowlife idiots are quoting me because of rake or whatever... You people need to work on your self esteem including wizkid because I can see he has low self esteem. Not everyone sleeps and wake up on the internet like you toothless dogs... I never knew him go and die

Kindly remind me of that girl that said she didn't know who Banky W was on BBN..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Ophilabraham: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2017
So una Niaja,,, things dey pain you V fast,,,, didn't wizkid does the same when One Dance video was suppose to be shot at that Xenophobic country,,,,?!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2017
Israeljones:
adorablepepple dont mind those eediots... those r the slavery attitude wr talking about in Nigeria... and these r the same people that will shout 'Nigeria is a mess' not knowing they the real problem of this country..
if yu cant protect ur own 1st despite anything,, you are as 4ked as 4ked itself..
for those asslicking DRAKE.. TAKE!.

#PROUDLYANAFRICANCHILD
Thanks man. Have a lovely weekend

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Drienzia: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2017
martinsfm:
Is our music better than theirs?
Is theirs, better than ours? How?Don't quote me again, low self esteemed folks...Appreciate your own, and stop behaving like u still being colonized..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by olumidazz: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Someone please post the yeye video here let's see how drake is prouding and wizzy making a small fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
awww,you don't wanna go down this road with me smiley

The trash you posted is embarrassing to say the least. But we understand your plight, village girl cheesygrin

©YBR
And who are you The trash you have turn your life into is enough embarrassment... do something about it and leave my comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Ophilabraham:
So una Niaja,,, things dey pain you V fast,,,, didn't wizkid does the same when One Dance video was suppose to be shot at that Xenophobic country,,,,?!!!
grin Ayam dead...

©YBR

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Zane2point4(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

Who music help and pls what is use of western music? In what way has it liberated you from your suffering Abeg go and sit down

Music is a food for my soul, inspiration and entertainment,
Everyone knows the importance of music.
Am very very much ok, am not suffering, byr bye.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Bros becareful o, she can't be from Southwest grin

©YBR
hahahahahaha
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Oreoo:
u knew drake in one dance? U may b frm ebonyi or ibadan

And you are from the pit of self pity. Wannabe

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by BLACKdagger: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

Uncle ode, before you start spitting like a snake on my comment come out from your meaningless state of life... There are way better people than your internet idols. Because you don't have brain doesn't mean others don't.

Aunty 0p0nu.. u ar so embarassing !!.
U so primitive and back ward.. pls shut up!!.
Ur garage stinks....
Stop embarassing us on a public forum!!.

Shut up!!.. u make more sense wen u keep quite.. eiish!!... Malu!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by XJAYCEEU4K: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2017
God punish Drake....Fvckkk Efe!Fvcck T bones.

Vote for Wizkid...

Text wizzie to 44026..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by HelloBiafra: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2017
prettyesther20:
Wizkid just dey jump jump on top Drake anyhow.... Picture they never even take together undecided

Ayam not understanding
First, Drake jumped on WizKids jam, Ojuelegba alongside skepta. Then he featured wizkid on one dance. Now, just BC drake isn't on the video, you're quick to conclude that wizkid is jumping on him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Bville02(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
Wizkid fans are Chelsea fans.

You dumb.. What the relationship between wizkid any Chelsea.. Asshole

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Aunty 0p0nu.. u ar so embarassing !!.
U so primitive and back ward.. pls shut up!!.
Ur garage stinks....
Stop embarassing us on a public forum!!.

Shut up!!.. u make more sense wen i keep quite.. eiish!!... Malu!
Ignorant numskull you stink and you sound so depressed. Here you are in Nigeria refusing to accept who you are. When they sing whack Music you all still take it to heart like it's our Lord's prayer. When will you all come out from this slavery called "following western life" and learn to appreciate what comes out of here. Wannabe get a life of your own and live it. Tell that to wizkid too
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by drtee247(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I knew wizkid before drake, I only got to know who drake is when that one dance was in vogue. So wizkid there was you before you met drake,so move on already . Men will always be men

Between U & Lai Mohammed, I don't know who lies better..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

And who are you The trash you have turn your life into is enough embarrassment... do something about it and leave my comment cheesy
Yeah right! This is supposed to make me feel bad grincheesy?! You don't even know me. Hahahaha olodo, stop making a fool of yourself abeg just log out already or kuku deactivate this account.

*And please, don't go and commit suicide o! Na fun me dey catch o grin

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by banjeezay(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2017
OGmoney19:
u must be in SS3...If I may ask u as a Nigerian "what reaction are u"? Odeh!!
what's this one saying??brother u sure say u normal sha,based on logistics,it seems ure mentally ill cos I no know wetin dey pain u gangan for this matter now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by paddyofboss(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

Ignorant numskull you stink and you sound so depressed. Here you are in Nigeria refusing to accept who you are. When they sing whack Music you all still take it to heart like it's our Lord's prayer. When will you all come out from this slavery called "following western life" and learn to appreciate what comes out of here. Wannabe get a life of your own and live it. Tell that to wizkid too
After u wud say u have a job..so quick at responding to comments..kontinu .if u like know pasuma b4 jayz na ur headache...just Vote Efe

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Bville02(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2017
fashrola:
To me that video is lit without Drake....

Using black women in the video covered up the lapses

Wizkid is repping Africa.. Black Women in the video.. With our local attire on them.... Our culture to the world.. Wizkid is using every chance he got internationally to celebrate African culture.. Prolly that's why Drake didn't show up in the video.. A white man will always be a white man.. And you can see an example of racism in the absence of Drake in the video..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

And you are from the pit of self pity. Wannabe
Embarassment.mayb u bought u first fone last yr cos i guess u guys dnt have tv at home,Backward village hoe better go back 2 ur mud hut

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by BLACKdagger: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

I dnt celebrate mediocrity!!.. and i dnt do thinga with sentiments.
Its low lives like u who does!.
dats y i keep callin u..Coconut head.
I ddnt say dnt like Nigerian music. undecided

Jst dat ur stewpidity awed me.... even wizkid will be laffin at ur ignorance!..
u IMBE.CILE !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Bville02(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Besto:

You prolly have been sleeping in a bush

Beta wake up before you will know yemi alade before Beyonce.

You don't have to abuse anyone because of the idea they forwarded.. Some Negroes listen to pure African music While foreign music Is like Noise to them.. So tell me how such people will know Drake, Kendrick Lamar and the likes of em

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by rheether(f): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Bville02:

You dumb.. What the relationship between wizkid any Chelsea.. Asshole

Violence grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Bville02:

Wizkid is repping Africa.. Black Women in the video.. With our local attire on them.... Our culture to the world.. Wizkid is using every chance he got internationally to celebrate African culture.. Prolly that's why Drake didn't show up in the video.. A white man will always be a white man.. And you can see an example of racism in the absence of Drake in the video..
is drake white?Chai!!!!!!! Anoda ibadan/ebonyi backward soul spotted

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by XJAYCEEU4K: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:

Violence grin
I be barca fan,but i love wizkid pass the way ur guy loves ur punah.
How does it correlates nah?Receive sense IJN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by rheether(f): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2017
XJAYCEEU4K:
I be barca fan,but i love wizkid pass the way ur guy loves ur punah.
How does it correlates nah?Receive sense IJN.

Clown

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by dmola(m): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
Wizkid fans are Chelsea fans.

aunty hw na....lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lil Kesh – "Yagi Girls" Feat. Wizkid (Video) / Video: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.