Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video (27146 Views)

Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) / Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day / Wizkid Ft. Drake – "Come Closer" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2017
Oboy Drake was NEVA wizkid homie he just bought a song from wizkid. Wizkid beta gets his act together or else starboy is on his way down.

Am back after my phone broke down funny how we can't live without the internet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by paddyofboss(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

You are very foolish, am not a jobless fool like you who sleeps and drink on the internet without doing something tangible with their life. You keep drooling over people who don't even acknowledge your existence. Do something meaningful with your life
Mumu DAT cannot say something without insulting people and making herself look very important is DAT one mumu? No I think she is an imbe.c.ile...ode..#painment

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by MOSICATED5(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2017
TBOSS MANIPULATED DRAKE NOT TO SHOW UP

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by martinsfm(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Its only indomie generation kids that will feel drake is proud... na internet cos am na... if it was back then... u will hear a western music mnths after its release....thats why you think drake and wiz kid should be in a music video together...lmao... their music is light years ahead ours..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Angeleyez0811(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2017
prettyesther20:
Wizkid just dey jump jump on top Drake anyhow.... Picture they never even take together undecided

Ayam not understanding
all these nigerian so called celebs can kiss ass for africa ehn!................... the thing tire me abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2017
paddyofboss:
Mumu DAT cannot say something without insulting people and making herself look very important is DAT one mumu? No I think she is an imbe.c.ile...ode..#painment
slowpoke with a rotten brain, get a life or remain in the gutter and keep licking people's feet. There are better people to be associated with other than people you can't see or touch. Eran
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by freaklesschild(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2017
fergieboy:
Then always they fall wizzy hand.. They can't try this with Davido
He will always show he has more cash than them now...so they respect him for that , wizkid thinks american musician do charity like our own artist , he should have payed drake to show up now , he trying to do , an american artist sing for me without been paid , even american artist pay each other for music and collaboration ...davido will always spend on anything he want ,i agbadun am for that

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Aunty abeg stoo ur stuidity!!!!

U no get shame ni? undecided
As if knowing wizkid befor drake aint enuff embarassment for u dumbtard!!.

Wait ooo do u live in a cave? undecided
Uncle ode, before you start spitting like a snake on my comment come out from your meaningless state of life... There are way better people than your internet idols. Because you don't have brain doesn't mean others don't.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Skmoda360(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2017
crazygod:
I'm just wondering...... If it was an upcoming artist that released this song, would people really dig it? That's by d way sha.
Wizkid delivered far more than drake. Drakes solo was kinda watery.
do you even knw what you are saying ''drake solo was kinda watery''
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Angeleyez0811(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2017
freaklesschild:
He will always show he has more cash than them now...so they respect him for that , wizkid thinks american musician do charity like our own artist , he should have payed drake to show up now , he trying to do , an american artist sing for me without been paid , even american artist pay each other for music and collaboration ...davido will always spend on anything he want ,i agbadun am for that
on point hommie!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by paddyofboss(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

slowpoke with a rotten brain, get a life or remain in the gutter and keep licking people's feet. There are better people to be associated with other than people you can't see or touch. Eran
Later u wud say u heard of Apostle Suleiman before Jesus Christ...Ur own thunder is doing press up in Mali...Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by oribi(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2017
The truth is drake is not on wizkid's level(#fact#) & him not appearing on the video should not be a big deal even justin bieber was absent in his own video.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by IamKingwise(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2017
Come back to Local Level !
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Kakamorufu(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Wats my own. The audio sef get as e be for my ears
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2017
paddyofboss:
Later u wud say u heard of Apostle Suleiman before Jesus Christ...Ur own thunder is doing press up in Mali...Ekpa
Go and die moronn
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Israeljones(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple dont mind those eediots... those r the slavery attitude wr talking about in Nigeria... and these r the same people that will shout 'Nigeria is a mess' not knowing they the real problem of this country..
if yu cant protect ur own 1st despite anything,, you are as 4ked as 4ked itself..
for those asslicking DRAKE.. TAKE!.

#PROUDLYANAFRICANCHILD

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Sweetrolly(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2017
otijah2:
Immediately I saw that video I was so happy, saying at last. Only for me to be dissapointed when it got to drake's verse and I didn't see him, just wizkid dancing. The kain vex Wey I use delete the video eeh, wizkid felt my pain and consoled me
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by paddyofboss(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
Go and die moronn
. Go and receive sense ....But still Vote Efe on your way there biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2017
martinsfm:
stop embarrassing urself the more ...lmao..just ignore .. u wont disappoint me by insulting me too
I don't need to insult you. However you should mind your business, I see you depend on the western music even though you are here in naija... Not everyone wants to be you and your goons

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by paddyofboss(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Israeljones:
adorablepepple dont mind those eediots... those r the slavery attitude wr talking about in Nigeria... and these r the same people that will shout 'Nigeria is a mess' not knowing they the real problem of this country..
if yu cant protect ur own 1st despite anything,, you are as 4ked as 4ked itself..
for those asslicking DRAKE.. TAKE!.

#PROUDLYANAFRICANCHILD
Am not sure d olosho u are supporting would give u any punna...#justsayingsha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2017
drakes part of the song was way better than wizkid's "yea yea yea yea yea yea baby come closer eh". wizkid obviously paid drake to make the song, for him to now do video with drake will probably cost him more hence drake's absence from the video.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2017
paddyofboss:

Go and receive sense ....But still Vote Efe on your way there biko
Apart from sleeping on the internet and following irrelevances, you are also obsessed with bbn ha! Your case is critical.... so if someone who has been quite busy doing great with his or her life says he doesn't know efe, na for you to commot cloth begin to craze ooo cheesy grin cheesy.... Oga swerve

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by dadataiwo100(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2017
positivelord:
While you are still on wizkid thing, do not forget to vote TBOSS

Her coronation MUST go on as planned on Sunday.

Thank you.
Who tboss epp nah?! undecided
positivelord:
While you are still on wizkid thing, do not forget to vote TBOSS

Her coronation MUST go on as planned on Sunday.

Thank you.
Who tboss epp nah?!
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I knew wizkid before drake, I only got to know who drake is when that one dance was in vogue. So wizkid there was you before you met drake,so move on already . Men will always be men

I can see some lowlife idiots are quoting me because of rake or whatever... You people need to work on your self esteem including wizkid because I can see he has low self esteem. Not everyone sleeps and wake up on the internet like you toothless dogs... I never knew him go and die
Hahahaha grin according to this olodo, you have to be on the Internet to know who Drake is shocked hahaha I'm donating my eyes, nothing else to see in this world.

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by paddyofboss(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=adorablepepple post=55345732]
Apart from sleeping on the internet and following irrelevances, you are also obsessed with bbn ha! Your case is critical.... so if someone who has been quite busy doing great with his or her life says he doesn't know efe, na for you to commot cloth begin to craze ooo cheesy grin cheesy.... Oga swerve[/quote.
am sure u wud say u have never heard of Efe and BBN...hmmm all these Tboss people just need special deliverance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2017
paddyofboss:
Am not sure d olosho u are supporting would give u any punna...#justsayingsha
I said it you are demented, and not everyone is like you. You want to die because one reasonable person talked... You need help... you grew up with oloshos that's why you know one Abi .#gutterbred
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by chronique(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Nigerians can be very stupid at times. You guys should ask Wizkid what kind of agreement he had with Drake before doing the collaboration. Music business involves serious money. If Drake doesn't have an agreement on appearing in the video, there's no way he would be in the video. Appearing in the video obviously costs more. Collaborations aren't done free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Hahahaha grin according to this olodo, you have to be on the Internet to know who Drake is shocked hahaha I'm donating my eyes, nothing else to see in this world.

©YBR
I guess he is in your bedroom or you are his househelp numskull

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by paddyofboss(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

I said it you are demented, and not everyone is like you. You want to die because one reasonable person talked... You need help... you grew up with oloshos that's why you know one Abi .#gutterbred
OK I was wrong olosho just indicated interest..
Enjoy ur punna bro ...gudluck but Vote Efe while at it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I knew wizkid before drake, I only got to know who drake is when that one dance was in vogue. So wizkid there was you before you met drake,so move on already . Men will always be men

I can see some lowlife idiots are quoting me because of rake or whatever... You people need to work on your self esteem including wizkid because I can see he has low self esteem. Not everyone sleeps and wake up on the internet like you toothless dogs... I never knew him go and die
u knew drake in one dance? U may b frm ebonyi or ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

I guess he is in your bedroom or you are his househelp numskull
awww,you don't wanna go down this road with me smiley

The trash you posted is embarrassing to say the least. But we understand your plight, village girl cheesygrin

©YBR

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2017
Oreoo:
u knew drake in one dance? U may b frm ebonyi or ibadan
Bros becareful o, she can't be from Southwest grin

©YBR

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lil Kesh – "Yagi Girls" Feat. Wizkid (Video) / Video: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.