Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing (21843 Views)

IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) / Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack / Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing by swiperthefox: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
GEJ did his best even with the Northern elders and APC playing politics and casting aspersions on his person. Now it is their turn and yet it same old story. No even worse story. One day they must surely apologise to GEJ. Buhari has failed woefully. I hope it is not too much to ask him to get the country back to the way GEJ handed it to him.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing by ijayebonyi(f): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
savictory2:
That is how they keep deceiving this Country...
These soldiers are human who also cherish their lives, please government should do the needful
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
omololu2020:
If toh say nah civilians with tattoo for body,you will see does soldiers forming gallant men

Yeye dey smell for this useless country

If boko haram like let them overtake all the northern state nah them sabi
During the time of gej,they(northerners and northern elders) accused the clueless one(gej) of funding and arming boko haram.they must not forget to blame the dull buhari for funding and arming boko haram.Nigeria is a useless country
at first they were applauding Boko haram. I remember one man saying that BH ideaology was on point and that universities were just institutions of fornication. whenbtheu bombed churches their joy knew no bounds.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
yourexcellency:
but somebody said Boko Haram has been TECHNICALLY DEFEATED?
I think the senate should invite this lie guy for him to come and explain what he meant by 'technical defeat' while they pay rapt attention

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
RaptorX:
Forced the soldiers to flee grin
thats what they are good at
after eating peppersoup,womanizing, drinking beer & bullying civilians
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing by ebukaOtika(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
lonelydora:

Is it now you are knowing? The conspiracy has been there even in GEJ's time.

Then the new Administration should have put a stop to that and not adding fuel ⛽ to it that makes them Foolish.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing by Tonason: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
We're told that they have been flushed out of Sambisa and environs.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing by engrchykae(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
ObiOkpor:
I thought you have human sense but you've just proved me wrong. Book haram are cowards!
cowards that can burn down military outposts and loot military base,i can only dream of doing such.boko no be beans mr man,they are rugged.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing by ijayebonyi(f): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2017
izzou:

sad

So it was a lie??
Hmmmm. May our soldiers be protected
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
femolii:
Osus people are still surporting anything that will destroy this country very bad osus.

Just imagine your pitiable life. What does igbos have to do with this? You need help
Cc

agumbankembu
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing by Agumbankembu: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Just imagine your pitiable life. What does igbos have to do with this? You need help
Cc

agumbankembu

Guy thanks for tagging me, I came late to the party.

Fck up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria / Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign / FG To Stop Customs From Revenue Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.