Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! (3340 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
He didn't contribute anything to the Britain nation but want to kill the Federic Lord Lugard heritage!
If Nigeria is demarcated what will become Lugard in history!
When he finished serve in Nigeria prison, he is still wanted in London!
He will serve lesson to other!
Nigeria is one and indivisible!
Oyinkinola.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by NCANChairman(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Is Lord Luggard's heritage is more important than the problems of this country?

Anyways at least NCAN is making money from the tribal wars so thumbs up to him.

NCANChairman

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by profhezekiah: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Uhmmmm intimidated party of Biafra is coming for U,dey will cry,wail and pour their hatred and anger on U, Britain has dealt with them with a massive blow.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by tifany89(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tomorrow now one idiot will open a topic on why Igbos hate yorubas while some other lunatics will claim Igbos r d ones starting the tribal insults n all but dey will all act blind to this dot until Biafrans storm this thread the commando style. Right now it's obvious dat' trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am'. Dude ur stupidity had been noticed oya what next?

22 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by kingzizzy: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
NCANChairman:
Is Lord Luggard's heritage is more important than the problems of this country?

Of course it is, without his heritage, there would have been no country in the first place.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
profhezekiah:
Uhmmmm intimidated party of Biafra is coming for U,dey will cry,wail and pure their hatred and anger on U, Britain has dealt with them with a massive blow.
...no either way for them except that of israel and if Britain accept!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
tifany89:
Tomorrow now one idiot will open a topic on why Igbos hate yorubas while some other lunatics will claim Igbos r d ones starting the tribal insults n all but dey will all act blind to this dot until Biafrans storm this thread the commando style. Right now it's obvious dat' trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am'. Dude ur stupidity had been noticed oya what next?
....igbo hatred on Yoruba mean what to yoruba progress?
igbo or not yoruba is moving on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by Ejanla07: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
profhezekiah:
Uhmmmm intimidated party of Biafra is coming for U,dey will cry,wail and pure their hatred and anger on U, Britain has dealt with them with a massive blow.

U don't understand.....

We yoruba muslims can't sleep until we re assured Biafrans won't go anywhere....

My yoruba muslim brother. I don't sleep in the night...

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by profhezekiah: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sorry bro I don't frnd a clown, biafras are free to go infact that is what I want because hatred has eaten them up and where there is division there will be no progress, I want nigeria to break am tired of hate speeches, I wish I can grant biafra
Ejanla07:

U don't understand.....

We yoruba muslims can't sleep until we re assured Biafrans won't go anywhere....

My yoruba muslim brother. I don't sleep in the night...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by PianoWizard: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by DrGoodman: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
oyinkinola:

....igbo hatred on Yoruba mean what to yoruba progress?
igbo or not yoruba is moving on!

Yoruba is only moving on in creating more Biafra threads. That's the meaning of Yoruba progress grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
DrGoodman:

Yoruba is only moving on in creating more Biafra threads. That's the meaning of Yoruba progress grin
.........and you troop to yoruba land!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by igbofocus: 3:04am On Apr 08, 2017
it is official....................
the OP is the HD++ of the keske ojodui mentinol of an irredeemable akaenwe who due to his iberibelistic nature was atakamad and jamad by the godamuz with a bembestic shetoz on his way to shelter........

infact, the case of the OP is like that of comrade nama who rotated and tripanord into cornbeef as a result of his dolby sorround system being blocked via nti ike!

seriously, i apply the keske of anayo to all my umunnesis to apply the keske ojodui of eberechi to the OP because his murumuru coconut lacks the USB port of akonuche!

and before i apply the case of johnny walker, i carry God beg you @OP please o, apply the keske o rolex watch before i apply the case of a wet 2 by 4 plank on your murumuru coconut via iweka road onitsha.......

the godz ka dikwa wize.......

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by DrGoodman: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:

.........and you troop to yoruba land!

To collect our investment from there. And develop a no mans land grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
DrGoodman:

To collect our investment from there. And develop a no mans land grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
igbofocus:
it is official....................
the OP is the HD++ of the keske ojodui mentinol of an irredeemable akaenwe who due to his iberibelistic nature was atakamad and jamad by the godamuz with a bembestic shetoz on his way to shelter........

infact, the case of the OP is like that of comrade nama who rotated and tripanord into cornbeef as a result of his dolby sorround system being blocked via nti ike!

seriously, i apply the keske of anayo to all my umunnesis to apply the keske ojodui of eberechi to the OP because his murumuru coconut lacks the USB port of akonuche!

and before i apply the case of johnny walker, i carry God beg you @OP please o, apply the keske o rolex watch before i apply the case of a wet 2 by 4 plank on your murumuru coconut via iweka road onitsha.......

the godz ka dikwa wize.......
a confirmed mad online!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by omofunaab(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
This OP no get sense.

Why do some of you like looking for trouble.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
omofunaab:
This OP no get sense.

Meeehn I was among the first set of people to see the thread. I actually wanted to reply but I didn't even know what to type. All these clowns na bonus I swear. That was why I said we are playing handicap here if you add the fact that the developers outnumber us

There is a rarity of sensible Yoruba folks in this section.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by BeardedMeat(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
This daft third rate BMC. How market?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

Meeehn I was among the first set of people to see the thread. I actually wanted to reply but I didn't even know what to type. All these clowns na bonus I swear. That was why I said we are playing handicap here if you add the fact that the developers outnumber us

Jetleee well doneooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by naijaboy756: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
The OP is a yaba left patient whose English can cure Cancer...

Oyin is an imbe cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by IslamicRebel01: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Evil yoruba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
omofunaab:
This OP no get sense.

....because I said kanu is a british bastard!
let him tore his british card!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

.....go and hire to add to your own number!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by bantudra: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
he is a basstard...the basstard dont even know were he belongs....is he nigerian or british?...thats is not even clear till now...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by Jaideyone(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
tifany89:
uncle both sides are guilty. one mumu just brought up the issue of 2015 election another thread just the same way the not so smart op is posting nonsense up and down.

Ibos should respect the rights of other ethnic groups if they want their own rights to be respected. the first thing that happens when any group of people from the south south asks to be dissociated from Biafra is that ibos rain insults on them. ibos keep shouting about right to self determination but at the same time they don't want to respect the rights of other ethnic personalities in Nigeria to vote and be voted for? why should one slowpoke keep blaming Yorubas for Jonathan's loss in 2015 when Jonathan got 40% of the vote in the southwest and even won Ekiti state? that shows Yorubas were objective in voting.
personally I stand to gain nothing from all the tribal bashing and I thing the south will be better of if an alliance can be formed just the way the north has one agenda but I don't see that happening cos the hatred is just too much.
we need to respect each other

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
Evil yoruba
....rebel!
becare!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by Jaideyone(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

gbam!!! the op is an illiterate

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by Allsouls: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Op has been brain washed to the extent that fraud committed by lugard & his harlot is more important than life of people & their welfare, tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jaideyone:
gbam!!! the op is an illiterate
...yah you are right, am an illitrate, 70% of Nigeria population!
am always in majority!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by sarrkii: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
The Op Is An Illiterate..

The Op Is An Illiterate..

The Op Is An Illiterate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by sarrkii: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Op Is An Illiterate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo / My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi / Are Nigerians Aware That Tinubu Is A Major Shareholder In Intels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.