Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers (44959 Views)

Onubi, Retired Navy Admiral's Daughter, Driver Killed By Kidnappers In Kogi / Suicide: Daniel Ikoli Shot Himself Dead In Lagos (Photo) / Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

It doesn't mean the case will necessarily be solved today. 20 years from now the case can be closed with the evidence gathered today. If Nigeria starts to gather such info, they can be matched in the future when things are put in roper place. Or don't you have any good hopes for your country?
No plans and u are talking of hope. If and when u are dead..nothing else than ur burial oh. Nothing!
Re: Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers by Greenback: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Iamwrath:

or in another possible epic twist , Oga caught his maid stealing , maid and oga argued , oga removes pistol, maid snatches , accidentally fires

see talk! shocked

effects of ogogoro grin

2much bns aint gud grin

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers by torqque7(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

You don't even have to torture anyone, simple logic helps in a case like this.

Secure the scene, interview everyone that came in contact with the body, take pictures of the crime scene and surrounding areas, collect necessary evidence from the scene including any that might include DNA. Dust for fingerprints etc

Its not that hard. A simple thing such as figuring out the position the body was found and the direction the gun faced in relation to the bullet holes in his body starts the process of elimination (of suspects) faster. Did they check to see if there was Gun powder residue on the supposed trigger finger/hand? The position of the Blood splatter from the victim can also help determine what happened. Does the Nigerian police know if the victim was right handed or left handed? Did they bother to check the door knobs, light switches, railings etc for fingerprints to determine who was in the residence with him prior to his assassination? Did they check under his fingernails for DNA evidence; probably a struggle ensued before he was killed? It is possible. Knowing the Nigerian Police though, they probably just contaminated the whole scene on arrival and came with buckets of water to wash off the blood thereby destroying potential evidence.

This is a simple case that could be solved by a rookie if he has the proper equipment and training.

Too much CSI has got you thinking you are in the USA..bro this is nija..we don't even have citizen database let alone having the kind of tech to get DNA and lift finger prints from crime scenes.

Nigeria my beloved country,we only have advanced talent in looting and wickedness..smh undecided
Re: Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers by ChocolateBunny: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2017
knightsTempler:
A thorough and meticulous investigation should be carried out, this is a case of high level assassination.

Same way my uncle died mysteriously in late January, he was until his death a brigadier general at the defense headquarters.

RIP Brigadier General John Amuta.
RIP Rear Admiral Daniel Ikoli
Its so sad and painful ,just found out abt his death thru his wife..A very good man,i'm still shocked,May God comfort his family
Re: Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers by knightsTempler: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
ChocolateBunny:
Its so sad and painful ,just found out abt his death thru his wife..A very good man ,i'm still shocked,May God comfort his family

Indeed to the bolded.

Pls Pm me, I got something very important to talk with you.
Re: Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers by ChocolateBunny: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
knightsTempler:

Indeed to the bolded.

Pls Pm me, I got something very important to talk with you.
Pls lets talk via mail Tola4zedon@gmail.com...dunno wats rung wt my pm..thanks
Re: Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers by knightsTempler: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
ChocolateBunny:

Ok bro.

I will hit you up. Thanks.
Re: Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers by knightsTempler: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
ChocolateBunny:

I have sent you an email.

Pls check.
Re: Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers by ChocolateBunny: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
knightsTempler:

I have sent you an email.
Pls check.
iv replied dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.