Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again (1420 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind / My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again by jonaifame22(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2017
This morning I was already prepared for work and I was at the bunk on my second stick of kush when dis beautiful gal passed by, the gal is very fine like london, and she's tall and straight wth the kind size of yansh that can complement her stature.

Last year I gave this gal close markn I always bust her anywhere I see her like SARS bustn criminals and when I see her I will narrate my mind to her, buh she keeps adjourning my matter like a case in the court, some time ago we saw and she gave me a hug,I positioned myself mathematically at an angle whereby my penile region will come crashing wth her pubic region like two rams fighting and colliding wth each other , but lo and behold,as we hugged she turned her body so fast like the thing is using power steering and she gave me a side hug leaving me wth nothing to contend with save for her ribs which brushed against my chest as against the frontal hug I anticipated and prepared for, wth nothing colliding not even breast, chai my morale that was high before dropped like a dick that has jus eja'culated inside a pvssy, I was broken, I was shattered in fact I was weak like the naira against the dollar. I was bleeding inside like I'm having internal menstruation

Today I saw her and she greeted me and I called her quietly and told her not to be greeting me again, cos wat's the use,her greeting has no emotional value to my life,her greeting only ends there with nothing more and worst of all my proposal to her is left still unattended to and it gripes my heart because I know I'm capable to date her, emotionally financially, sexually, and spiritually. If she's lookn for who to greet let her go and greet the person that brought her to lagos,Let her jus carry her wahala and go let her not even taa si me at all, I know if I'm not aware of her then there will be nothing to be pained abt

Meanwhile dis is my third week of activating my no sex mode, one more week and I will return to my normal life because right now I can't feel my dick again, I need to know if it is workn, I know my gf's pvssy will have accumulated a lot of lovely juice by now, buh will sha see abt that when I fvck her next two weeks

1 Like

Re: I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again by nigeriancritic1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
You shouldn't have taken the left turn.
Re: I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Welcome back brother Israel
You are right there is no use. Hausas have a saying
"Savings that you cant access has no use"
Re: I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Welcome back brother Israel
You are right there is no use. Hausas have a saying
"Savings that you cant access has no use"
Meaning
Re: I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Meaning
Nothing lipsrsealed smiley
BTW Lovely DP. U look good wink
Re: I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Nothing lipsrsealed smiley
BTW Lovely DP. U look good wink
Thanks babz
Re: I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
jonaifame22:
This morning I was already prepared for work and I was at the bunk on my second stick of kush when dis beautiful gal passed by, the gal is very fine like london, and she's tall and straight wth the kind size of yansh that can complement her stature.

Last year I gave this gal close markn I always bust her anywhere I see her like SARS bustn criminals and when I see her I will narrate my mind to her, buh she keeps adjourning my matter like a case in the court, some time ago we saw and she gave me a hug,I positioned myself mathematically at an angle whereby my penile region will come crashing wth her pubic region like two rams fighting and colliding wth each other , but lo and behold,as we hugged she turned her body so fast like the thing is using power steering and she gave me a side hug leaving me wth nothing to contend with save for her ribs which brushed against my chest as against the frontal hug I anticipated and prepared for, wth nothing colliding not even breast, chai my morale that was high before dropped like a dick that has jus eja'culated inside a pvssy, I was broken, I was shattered in fact I was weak like the naira against the dollar. I was bleeding inside like I'm having internal menstruation

Today I saw her and she greeted me and I called her quietly and told her not to be greeting me again, cos wat's the use,her greeting has no emotional value to my life,her greeting only ends there with nothing more and worst of all my proposal to her is left still unattended to and it gripes my heart because I know I'm capable to date her, emotionally financially, sexually, and spiritually. If she's lookn for who to greet let her go and greet the person that brought her to lagos,Let her jus carry her wahala and go let her not even taa si me at all, I know if I'm not aware of her then there will be nothing to be pained abt

Meanwhile dis is my third week of activating my no sex mode, one more week and I will return to my normal life because[b] right now I can't feel my dick again, I need to know if it is workn,[/b] I know my gf's pvssy will have accumulated a lot of lovely juice by now, buh will sha see abt that when I fvck her next two weeks
This guy sef..smh
Re: I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again by jonaifame22(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2017
nigeriancritic1:
You shouldn't have taken the left turn.
so what should I have done?
Re: I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2017
jonaifame22:
so what should I have done?
The left turn leads to Bedlam.
Re: I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again by jonaifame22(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2017
nigeriancritic1:
The left turn leads to Bedlam.
so which turn will lead to her pants
Re: I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again by jonaifame22(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
This guy sef..smh
undecided

(1) (Reply)

n / How To Create A New Yahoo Mail Account / Between Wizkid, Davido And Olamide Who Will Pull More Crowd .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.