Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

For Guys Only: Is It Fashionable To Show Off That Male Bulge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only: Is It Fashionable To Show Off That Male Bulge? (593 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) / Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Guys Only: Is It Fashionable To Show Off That Male Bulge? by mindeed(f): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hello handsome hunks of NL,

I was just wondering if wearing loose undies to allow the lower privates dangle or bulge is a thing? I’ve seen a TV presenter constantly allow a visible bulge , even after so many viewers have pointed it to him, he seems to be proud of it. So is this like the male version of women wearing half cut push up bras? I am really curious because I’ve noticed the same trend with my Gym instructor, and it’s very distracting. Please I’m not complaining o, I just want to know.

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Thing You Find Very Hard/challenging To Do? / Ondo State Corper Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend After POP In Akure South / When Marriage Takes You Unawares…are You Prepared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.