Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

"My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court (28186 Views)

My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by bionixs: 6:01am On Apr 09, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
NCAN, how una go manage dis one?

collabo. But to be serious, Good Lord,may this union never fail no matter what
Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 09, 2017
ussy09:
A lot of people have made comments which has led me to believe that they think I have had it easy in marriage, probably because of the way I write. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your perspective; I haven't, My wife and I have had our fair share of quarrels and disagreements, some of which threatened the very foundation of our marriage; but because we have God, love, tolerance and understanding we always emerge stronger and closer with a renewed resolve each time to stay happily together until death do us part. We have always reminded ourselves that since we are in this until the end, it will be foolish not to create a happy environment for each other and the kids. I don't know what tomorrow holds for us, but one thing is for sure, we will try to keep our promise to each other that we will not let any issues derail our journey.
I am not perfect, I have made mistakes and will probably make more, the important thing is to realise when you have erred and genuinely ask your spouse for forgiveness. This is extremely difficult for some men, but If you can be man enough to kneel and propose to your wife, you should be an even bigger man to go on two knees and ask for forgiveness when you know you have hurt her. I have done it, and it doesn't make my wife respect me less, I'd rather beg, be forgiven and be happy than be stubborn and end up miserable. Playing "the macho man head of the family" card when you know you are wrong creates an irreparable damage which if allowed to go on will ultimately destroy even the closest couple.
After I got married 17 years ago, the first thing I did in my ignorance was to immediately crown myself the undisputed king and master of my household and demand total submission from my wife. She resisted initially, but being properly groomed, kind hearted and in love, she submitted totally. I was elated, finally I have secured my kingdom. One month, two months, three months, I became bored and lonely at the top, I suddenly realized that I have lost my voice of reason and my adviser. I quickly moved to remedy the situation, but my wife had become very good and comfortable at submitting, I became miserable. It took many months to get her back to a point where she can again fearlessly oppose me on issues, but with a subtle reverence.
Gentlemen, one of the biggest mistakes a man will make is to marry a woman who will sheepishly submit to your whims and caprices. A woman who will never oppose you or have an opinion, a woman who is too afraid of you to speak out, The day this happens is the day you become doomed to fail. A wife is the only person who knows the real you, therefor she will give genuine advise because your failure or success is hers as well. If she has kids for you, it makes her more passionate when protecting your interests because by extension she is protecting her children's future.
A woman is very analytical, intuitive and possesses the best character profiling abilities. I have a habit of inviting people I want to do business with home so that my wife can scan for possible hidden threats, she is almost never wrong. The few times my ego blinded me to the veracity of her advise, I made terrible mistakes which I have had to deal with to date. Listen to her always, it will save you a great deal.
Your wife is not the enemy, when you exert too much energy fighting her at home, where will you find the strength to fight your many daily battles out there. Your home must be a heaven of peace to ensure good health, happiness and maximum productivity for both of you. It is completely okay to disagree or quarrel, how you emerge from these disagreements is what makes the difference between sadness and Joy. You are the man, she knows this, she also knows you are physically stronger, she may not tell you, she accepts that you are the head of the family, so you don't have anything to prove to her. She will still nag, accuse you or disagree with you unnecessarily sometimes, all she needs is reassurances of your love and commitment to her. Your patience will be tested, as the leader you must teach by example and remain calm always, avoid being drawn into arguments so that both of you won't say things you will regret later. Remember physical injuries may heal, but verbal scars last a lifetime, when she throws tantrums or becomes annoyingly unreasonable, treat her like a daughter who doesn't know what she is doing, caution and correct in love. There is a reason you chose her over all the others keep this in mind always. You can always get a woman to do whatever you want but you have to be patient, avoid fashioning your request to look like an order, pamper her first , show her love, then ask with a smile, she is all yours - Sir Stanley Ekezie

Very nice comment. Learnt a lot from this.

Unlike the useless bigots supporting a man shameless enough to be a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by hollywater: 6:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Abbeyme:
Foolish man.

so she suddenly became dirty and smelly after 13 years, abi?

The man has pre-meditated the whole scenario. He knew it would come to divorce.

Its the new wife that I pity, if your new husband has no job as claimed, na gobe be that for you o
Well said, we know some people from that tribe can be dirty, but you know all these before marrying her,so why complain now?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Blesschemical: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

But why are Yoruba women so dirty?
Not all yoruba women o, if you go to other tribes you will also see dirty women moreover there are fine and neat yoruba women

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Godprotectigbo5(f): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2017
That man is very stupid and useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Akalia(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
My boyfriend smell like he-goat not until I soaked him in bleach and Hypo...the guy smell changed. Guys can smell but I swallow his third leg irrespective of the Smell. Sex does not allow me perceive the smell oooo.
Elk embarassed you sound so gross

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Zdoh(m): 7:00am On Apr 09, 2017
ussy09:
A lot of people have made comments which has led me to believe that they think I have had it easy in marriage, probably because of the way I write. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your perspective; I haven't, My wife and I have had our fair share of quarrels and disagreements, some of which threatened the very foundation of our marriage; but because we have God, love, tolerance and understanding we always emerge stronger and closer with a renewed resolve each time to stay happily together until death do us part. We have always reminded ourselves that since we are in this until the end, it will be foolish not to create a happy environment for each other and the kids. I don't know what tomorrow holds for us, but one thing is for sure, we will try to keep our promise to each other that we will not let any issues derail our journey.
I am not perfect, I have made mistakes and will probably make more, the important thing is to realise when you have erred and genuinely ask your spouse for forgiveness. This is extremely difficult for some men, but If you can be man enough to kneel and propose to your wife, you should be an even bigger man to go on two knees and ask for forgiveness when you know you have hurt her. I have done it, and it doesn't make my wife respect me less, I'd rather beg, be forgiven and be happy than be stubborn and end up miserable. Playing "the macho man head of the family" card when you know you are wrong creates an irreparable damage which if allowed to go on will ultimately destroy even the closest couple.
After I got married 17 years ago, the first thing I did in my ignorance was to immediately crown myself the undisputed king and master of my household and demand total submission from my wife. She resisted initially, but being properly groomed, kind hearted and in love, she submitted totally. I was elated, finally I have secured my kingdom. One month, two months, three months, I became bored and lonely at the top, I suddenly realized that I have lost my voice of reason and my adviser. I quickly moved to remedy the situation, but my wife had become very good and comfortable at submitting, I became miserable. It took many months to get her back to a point where she can again fearlessly oppose me on issues, but with a subtle reverence.
Gentlemen, one of the biggest mistakes a man will make is to marry a woman who will sheepishly submit to your whims and caprices. A woman who will never oppose you or have an opinion, a woman who is too afraid of you to speak out, The day this happens is the day you become doomed to fail. A wife is the only person who knows the real you, therefor she will give genuine advise because your failure or success is hers as well. If she has kids for you, it makes her more passionate when protecting your interests because by extension she is protecting her children's future.
A woman is very analytical, intuitive and possesses the best character profiling abilities. I have a habit of inviting people I want to do business with home so that my wife can scan for possible hidden threats, she is almost never wrong. The few times my ego blinded me to the veracity of her advise, I made terrible mistakes which I have had to deal with to date. Listen to her always, it will save you a great deal.
Your wife is not the enemy, when you exert too much energy fighting her at home, where will you find the strength to fight your many daily battles out there. Your home must be a heaven of peace to ensure good health, happiness and maximum productivity for both of you. It is completely okay to disagree or quarrel, how you emerge from these disagreements is what makes the difference between sadness and Joy. You are the man, she knows this, she also knows you are physically stronger, she may not tell you, she accepts that you are the head of the family, so you don't have anything to prove to her. She will still nag, accuse you or disagree with you unnecessarily sometimes, all she needs is reassurances of your love and commitment to her. Your patience will be tested, as the leader you must teach by example and remain calm always, avoid being drawn into arguments so that both of you won't say things you will regret later. Remember physical injuries may heal, but verbal scars last a lifetime, when she throws tantrums or becomes annoyingly unreasonable, treat her like a daughter who doesn't know what she is doing, caution and correct in love. There is a reason you chose her over all the others keep this in mind always. You can always get a woman to do whatever you want but you have to be patient, avoid fashioning your request to look like an order, pamper her first , show her love, then ask with a smile, she is all yours - Sir Stanley Ekezie
Experience is the best teacher..Thanks for this beautiful piece sir.
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by mercyville: 7:01am On Apr 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided Yoruba gals ar very dirty Abeg, my colleague I work wt is nt different, she cn comfortably bath wtout soap for days embarassed, even pple outside tel her she smells, definitely, no b 4 my mouth she go hear am
NTOOOR!Adetola ---do not marry Igbo cannibal,you no hear word-
They have been dirty cannibals since time immemorial
-the number of those who will exert them-
selves sufficiently to go to the stream solely for bathing
purposes is not large.

Of sanitary ideas there is none, nor is there any sense of

34 THE IBO COUNTRY

modesty as the European understands the term. As
regards sanitation, however, it must be remembered that
the sun is a powerful purifying agent, otherwise the con-
ditions would, in many places, be unendurable.

The word " morality " has no significance in the Ibo
vocabulary. On the other hand, where the natives have
remained untouched by outside influence there is nothing
exactly corresponding to the " social evil " of European
life. The Ibos, as might be expected, are not patterns of
morality, but in their primitive state they are at least
free from artificial vice and its attendant evils.

https://archive.org/stream/amongibosofniger00basd/amongibosofniger00basd_djvu.txt

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by back2sender: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Lazy man meets dirty woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by ijayebonyi(f): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2017
But both of you lived for years with that her nature and she bore children for you, suddenly you realized she is dirty? Just tell us you need a second wife shikena

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by mercyville: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2017
hollywater:
Well said, we know some people from that tribe can be dirty, but you know all these before marrying her,so why complain now?
Igbos have called yorubas series of bad names because of the defeat yoruba gave them during the civil war ---cowards,slaves etc and reality has shown that all these names in reality fit the Igbo people more than any tribe in Nigeria-You should thank the church that Yorubas even allowed you in their midst-It is a documented fact that Igbos are cannibals and yoruba girls would not even want to touch them with a stick talkless of sleep with them,Igbos even drink dirty corpse water as a tradition-They are known as one of the dirtiest tribes in the world even UNO confirmed this recently-In short yoruba girls find it very difficult marrying a cannibal Igbo guy and this is really hurtful to these Igbo guys -White people marry yoruba girls/women more than any tribe in Nigeria-Yorubas dominate London and we have never heard anybody disparage them like the UNO has done to the Igbos-I think yoruba girls might consider having relationships with Igbo guys if the Igbos can shelve their dirty behaviours -You can ask any yoruba girl if she would marry an Igbo guy and you would be surprised at the very very negative response-Who wants to marry an Igbo cannibal the embodiment of filth and dirtiness-Some yoruba girls believe that nothing can make a cannibal clean-

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by AlanTuringAI: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2017
dreamwords:
afonja girl will wear one pant for 7 days, then she will remove it, you're thinking that she will change it?
she will turn the back and wear it again
grin grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
grin

but i have an afonja babe sha, i love her
And you decided to date a gal from the tribe you described in this very unpleasant way? It's the girl I'm sorry for sha. She'll just waste her years with a bigot, thinking she's with a reasonable person.

4 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Let me say objectively that i am not surprised at the reasons they are divorcing. It is most likely true. So why did he marry a girl that was not from his tribe then, simple because he didnt want to pay expensive bride price. Igbos are known to be industrious so why do we have a jobless one here, he is a disgrace to his tribe. He probably would see his wife leavein the morning and come back late at night, but let not forget that igbos are domineering, proud set of people especially the men that were treated like kings by their mothers and sisters, god forbid he wash plates, he is the man of the house na, and on top of that she is a yoruba woman, she probably doesnt like housechores or wont really pay attention to the fine details in cleaning. Her home training was probably she would go to school(very important) and later help her mother at the shop, she and her siblings(even boys) would rotate the housechores so everyone does less unlike an igbo girl who would do all the house chores everyday with her sisters while her brothers play away time then come for lunch. This is the difference in home training between a yoruba and igbo girl. So Mr. Igbo lost his business and Mrs. Yoruba no dulling took over as bread winner. And the man had the gut to find money to marry and rent apartment from where, he probably had money and was hiding it from his wife. My point is that it is becos of stories that touch like this that make women want to marry an already made rich, hardworking man and make them not want to start fresh with a broke ass. Sango and amadioha are together in this, thunder must fire that man. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by hollywater: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2017
mercyville:
Igbos have called yorubas series of bad names because of the defeat yoruba gave them during the civil war ---cowards,slaves etc and reality has shown that all these names in reality fit the Igbo people more than any tribe in Nigeria-You should thank the church that Yorubas even allowed you in their midst-It is a documented fact that Igbos are cannibals and yoruba girls would not even want to touch them with a stick talkless of sleep with them,Igbos even drink dirty corpse water as a tradition-They are known as one of the dirtiest tribes in the world even UNO confirmed this recently-In short yoruba girls find it very difficult marrying a cannibal Igbo guy and this is really hurtful to these Igbo guys -White people marry yoruba girls/women more than any tribe in Nigeria-Yorubas dominate London and we have never heard anybody disparage them like the UNO has done to the Igbos-I think yoruba girls might consider having relationships with Igbo guys if the Igbos can shelve their dirty behaviours -You can ask any yoruba girl if she would marry an Igbo guy and you would be surprised at the very very negative response-Who wants to marry an Igbo cannibal the embodiment of filth and dirtiness-Some yoruba girls believe that nothing can make a cannibal clean-
E pain am. Sorry i can't change this fact, even Oyibo have acknowledged that. I blame my brother for marrying from a dirty tribe.That is my conclusion. Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Trexnemesis(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2017
I wonder why these flattinoids from "Otokoto" republic always run after Yoruba girls! Flatts, over to you. Explain yourselves.
Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Bekimbo(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Yoruba women dirty no be small,they will be wearing plenty dirty cloths at once,and will be smelling like Nkakwu

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Bekimbo(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Trexnemesis:
I wonder why these flattinoids from "Otokoto" republic always run after Yoruba girls! Flatts, over to you. Explain yourselves.

We just use and dump them cause that are too dirty

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by mercyville: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Let me say objectively that i am not surprised at the reasons they are divorcing. It is most likely true. So why did he marry a girl that was not from his tribe then, simple because he didnt want to pay expensive bride price. Igbos are known to be industrious so why do we have a jobless one here, he is a disgrace to his tribe. He probably would see his wife leavein the morning and come back late at night, but let not forget that igbos are domineering, proud set of people especially the men that were treated like kings by their mothers and sisters, god forbid he wash plates, he is the man of the house na, and on top of that she is a yoruba woman, she probably doesnt like housechores or wont really pay attention to the fine details in cleaning. Her home training was probably she would go to school(very important) and later help her mother at the shop, she and her siblings(even boys) would rotate the housechores so everyone does less unlike an igbo girl who would do all the house chores everyday with her sisters while her brothers play away time then come for lunch. This is the difference in home training between a yoruba and igbo girl. So Mr. Igbo lost his business and Mrs. Yoruba no dulling took over as bread winner. And the man had the gut to find money to marry and rent apartment from where, he probably had money and was hiding it from his wife. My point is that it is becos of stories that touch like this that make women want to marry an already made rich, hardworking man and make them not want to start fresh with a broke ass. Sango and amadioha are together in this, thunder must fire that man. Rubbish
lol-yoruba girl from teen had been trained to be hardworking that she does not see it as anything when she grows up-Yoruba men are more hardworking than Igbo men who are mainly traders which makes them believe that they are more hardworking-Yorubas are mentally hardworking while Igbos are physically hardworking-Even God said Esau was hardworking in the bible while Jacob was mentally hardworking and controlled controlled Esau just like Yorubas are controlling the Igbos-YORUBAS ARE JACOB IGBOS ARE ESAU
Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Bism(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2017
though people say yorubas are dirty, why is it that some of the most dirties cities are from the south east like Aba, Onitsha. My first draw back in woman is if she is dirty. I adhor dirty people, much more if it is a woman. My advise to guys, if you want to identify an untidy woman look at her kitchen and wardrobe and the way they dress. Most look tidy on appearance but go to their homes and see wonders.
Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Moving4: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2017
I don't know y some women r always dirty & their men loves dem like DAT....Argh
Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2017
mercyville:
lol-yoruba girl from teen had been trained to be hardworking that she does not see it as anything when she grows up-Yoruba men are more hardworking than Igbo men who are mainly traders which makes them believe that they are more hardworking-Yorubas are mentally hardworking while Igbos are physically hardworking-Even God said Esau was hardworking in the bible while Jacob was mentally hardworking and controlled controlled Esau just like Yorubas are controlling the Igbos-YORUBAS ARE JACOB IGBOS ARE ESAU
what do the biblical twins have to do with this. I never said yoruba men were lazy, yes they are hardworking but not industrious like an igbo man. I am also a yoruba girl but the fact still reamain that yoruba girls are not as neat as igbo girls. Yorubas focus more on getting their children an education and helping to provide for the home(e.g assisting in the shop) and a little less on house chores and igbo train their daughters to focus more on getting a husband and serving him well. Although the trend is changing with westernization and all.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Bekimbo:

We just use and dump them cause that are too dirty
it is because they dont want to do money ritual to pay for hefty bride price.
Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Staceyfunmi(f): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Both the man and his wife are at fault. The woman should learn to keep the home tidy.. And the man should get a job to save his pride.. shekina... shocked
Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by byvan03: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2017
You are a house husband, yet you expect her to come home and sweep after you have spent all day doing nothing. It shows you are a dirty man too, good the woman is no longer interested. She can't play a wife and a husband to your stupi*d ass. None is yet smart enough to consider when this woman returns home from her hustles, all they have to offer is insulting her tribe.
Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by mercyville: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2017
hollywater:
E pain am. Sorry i can't change this fact, even Oyibo have acknowledged that. I blame my brother for marrying from a dirty tribe.That is my conclusion. Have a nice day.
Truth hurts-Yoruba girls will not touch Igbo cannibals with a stick talkless of going out with one-Yoruba girls marry white people not you dirty smelling stinking cannibals-

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2017
I wonder at the kind of mentality we Nigeria youth have this days. We can not put sentiment aside and speak the truth, must we always bring tribe forward in every situation, why do we always reason base on tribe or religion. Can't we judge people base on individual behavior instead of turning it to tribe or religion. People can always do something wrong irrespective of their religion or tribe. Please lets always try to leave sentiment aside, condemn wrong doings and applaud good deeds when it's being done without attaching it to a particular tribe or religion

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
aloobright17:
Madam Kim.bra come and see the wages of dirtiness.
I know you're one of those with the lowest intelligence quotient in the world. I'll break this down to you and the other fools who gave you "likes".
"I can go on a bra for a week and not smell", what does "can" mean?...To be able to. I never said "I do go on a bra for a week". About the link you gave, if I spend 4hours of my day cleaning our house once in a week, what makes you think my husband's house would be dirty?.

Your problem is, you all comment in a bid to impress the NL audience, an audience that 90% are babies at heart. A clear example is the Davidgrey's comment and that of those who mentioned him. Are these the audience I would want to impress?, hell No!.
Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by aloobright17: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
kimbra:
I know you're one of those with the lowest intelligence quotient in the world. I'll break this down to you and the other fools who gave you "likes".
"I can go on a bra for a week and not smell", what does "can" mean?...To be able to. I never said "I do go on a bra for a week". About the link you gave, if I spend 4hours of my day cleaning our house once in a week, what makes you think my husband's house would be dirty?.

Your problem is, you all comment in a bid to impress the NL audience, an audience that 90% are babies at heart. A clear example is the Davidgrey's comment and that of those who mentioned him. Are these the audience I would want to impress?, hell No!.

Madam you said my problem not yours why taking panadol for my headache? Meanwhile how was your award night of the dirtiest slay madam of NL?
Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Ayomivic(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
emeijeh:

We are here

And we know the tribe she is from

Na their usual way be dat

your bro is lazy he is not a responsible man the wife had takes the position of husband he also should take the position of wife .why was he complained on his duties. it his duty to tiding the house since wife is working
g to sustained the family .lazy man

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
My boyfriend smell like he-goat not until I soaked him in bleach and Hypo...the guy smell changed. Guys can smell but I swallow his third leg irrespective of the Smell. Sex does not allow me perceive the smell oooo.
Hahahahahaha grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.