Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) (7510 Views)

Terry G Shaves Off His Dreadlocks After Many Years With It / ALL FÙCKING NIGHT: See How I Did It All Night Like A Bad Boy [PICTURE] / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by oyatmicah(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Marriage.

A war of the Gods, we are at it.

Now, I know.

Who ever told you the sex organs where designed for a singular nut and bolt ?

Truth is ugly.
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Freeman50:
A woman has told an interesting story of what happened in her home recently.
She shared her tale on Joroolumofin, a popular relationship page on Instagram.
According to her, she has a husband who cheats on her without care. He has been cheating on her for some years and wouldn't bother at all about her or his reputation.
She has tried getting on his nerves by tearing his clothes and breaking his watch but has never gotten angry at all. However, everything changed when she decided to shave off his beard.
She shaved his beard one night and when he woke up, he wanted to unleash hell on her.
Below is how she told the story:

Please, I want to ask....
1).When MEN cheat, who do they Cheat with...?

2). Since Polygamy is an African norm
How can one differentiate Polygamy from Infidelity..?
As a Lady which will you opt for...if asked to chose between the two...?

Going out to meet the Ladies or Bring them home legitimately as wives...?
Which...??
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by yemsai(f): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
shona2487:
Pls where can someone find a nice garden for a small wedding ceremony in lagos
Open a thread for this..
Thank me later..
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by pmc01(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Meajor(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
mangala14:
If you come near my beard, I will grant you your death wish
grin I swear you're soo on point....beard wey I patiently allow to grow....hmmmm na die bdat
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by NaWetinDey(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is just for fun. If you do that to a man who got a big contract and cheats on you, he will simply leave the house for you and get a space somewhere you may never find out. Then you will begin to shave your own head. A man you destroy his properties but never bothered is a good man. You are a nag. Your marriage is over because he already knows that they next thing you will do is poison him.
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by constance500: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
From the name of the instagram profile it is obviously Afonja in nature.

Where's the name? Fool
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by morbeta(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
You shaved his means of financial power!!! His juju.
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Funny story
She nor for even barb am
She for apply veet so that wen him go baff d deed go do

1 Like

Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by solid3(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by eyinjuege: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
ikp120:
She thinks that's funny. Very stupid and senseless woman. She doesn't know that he can simply rent another apartment somewhere and delete everything about her. At the end of the day, na she go start to dey fast and pray to have him back.

That guy also mumu sha. Why didn't he shave off the hairs on her head? undecided undecided He should just just have tied her up and given her one kinda barbaric skin cut and then delete everything about her. Who no sabi ruthlessness? undecided undecided undecided

#BumperToBumper
#PepperThem

You know say shaved hair na fashion for women now?

And then there's the million and more different types of Brazilian, Somalian wigs. Shaving a woman's hair cannot pepper.

If he decides to pack out of the house he built, he's on his own.

If he decides to throw her out, their children are watching.

But, the narrative is funny. He's #beardgang grin
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Afra6(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmm, So Delilah migrated to Nigeria
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin but she use to love d beards as a mara of fartsgrin
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by Phreshmann12(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
amalder:
last warning
i tire oh
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by olureignforever: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Magician1503:
T'eni fa'run lo ju.

Irun a wu pada.
Re: Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) by edimolu(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
After God fear women

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+whatsapp Group For Sex - Chat,hookup ,videos / My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed / When A Guy Speaks Big English!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.